Do KMC users talk about movies in real life the way they do here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

davesoprano
I was just curious, are there any kmc users who talk about movies in the real world the way they do on this site?_

As in, are there any kmc users that like to talk about movies more than like sports or any other thing in real life?_

I for instance, I'm a movie freak, (obviously, that's why I'm on this site). I like to talk about movies almost more than anything in this world. A lot of people I know are usually not that enthusiastic to talk about movies like that in the real world; they'd rather talk about sports all day than talk about movies, or they like to talk about some other nonsense like their miserable jobs, their promotion to a new position, their education degrees and blah blah blah.

ADarksideJedi
I do I can talk and talk about movies all day if I had the time!I think it annoys the heck out of my co-workers who already think I am strange!

Barker
People talk about movies here?

immaturerainbow
Did you mean do we talk the same way on here than we do in reality? Or did you really mean the movies?

Because I often don't talk about movies.
But I do act and talk the same in person as I do online.

Impediment
I talk the same way I type. I also love movies and discussing them. I also mod the movie forums and versus forums.

God, I have no life. Ha ha.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Impediment
I talk the same way I type.

Except for your stutter. stick out tongue

Nivvy
I actually talk about movies in real life, and not on here lol

Insomniatric
I talk about MMA a lot, and boxing to a lesser extent in real life. Not a lot of people on here care about either of them though.

Ms Chelle
Originally posted by Nivvy
I actually talk about movies in real life, and not on here lol Same. smile

picerjamo
I think it annoys the heck out of my co-workers who already think I am strange!http://www.sdra.info/6f.jpghttp://www.sdra.info/k3.jpg

Dolos
Noooooooooo.
Obviously if I ever were to talk to someone the way I talk here...I'd be a leper.

No one would understand me, acutally no one does understand me. But I do my best to allow them to keep the illusion of understanding me. That's what friendships are about for people like me.

Dolos
Which is why I don't have any real friends. It sucks. I just don't have the ability to care for the things every other person on this planet cares about, for recreation or get togethers. It's fake for me, I don't know how to have a real relationship with anyone.

ADarksideJedi
I am sure you will met someone who has the same interest in you keep trying!^

Yurika
Movie is a popular topic around me. So i like to share ideas with people, and it's not difficult to get common points.

ADarksideJedi
After all it is called Killermovies.com so yea it is the main topic!

DeNiro
I've been really getting into the creation of the characters recently when it comes to movies.. Especially Dexter and a few other characters like Sherlock Holmes.. Of course that's tv but still those shows are more then a movie or a show it's like living someone elses life when u get home from work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.