Good-bye Pizza...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
It is time once again for the infamous "What are you guys eating?" thread! big grin

We had pizza from Round Table's last night, but then my sister pissed off my parents, they started arguing and they threw the pizza on the ground along with what was left of a carrot cake. It was a good pizza too... sad

*starts licking the ground where it landed*

Ugh, gross...

So, what's on your menu today? I haven't eaten breakfast yet.

GordonSkywalker
Ah! A discussion about food!

Captain REX
You don't wanna know how many times we've had a discussion about food, GS... big grin

Dexx
mm...food fighting: attack of the pizza...nice

GordonSkywalker
I just ate chicken.

Gundark
Gee, I wonder if Gordon is the reincarnation of Darth Daft.....

I had roast beef on a bagel for lunch. Sinned big time with that one.

Augeybana
Anyway I ate Pizza today from a Italian resturant that's the only place that make the Pizza good,Screw Pizza Hut.

narcil
haven't had a pizza for while...*wistful* or any REAL meals recently for that matter.
i had beans and soup for lunch. *lol* i'm a great cook--just give me a can opener. ^_~

BackFire349
i just ate some chinese food.

GordonSkywalker
I just ate a fried bologna sandwich.

Member.
hm...peiking duck...eek!

Thomas H
what?????threw food on the floor...she better be grounded!

Corran
Yesterday I had Indian, today I have not had time to eat yet.

queeq
Shish-kebab

Tex
Today I had a sandwhich with some Chex-Mix and tea.

GordonSkywalker
Hamburger w/ lettuce and tomotaoes.

Gundark
Today for lunch I am having a salad from Subway.

GordonSkywalker
I had eggs and toast for breakfast. Ain't had lunch yet.

Julie
hmmm last hting I ate was a Chicken quesidilla

GordonSkywalker
Just ate chicken again.

BackFire349
im getting KFC now for dinner.

Member.
hm...kfc

mechmoggy
Haven't fancied breakfast yet, I did a BBQ last night for Mrs.MM, her mom and her sister.

Isn't it strange how much food you can eat at a BBQ, is it because the food comes in trickles and not all at once? Who know, anyhoo we all had a hamburger, a chilli-hamburger, a corn-cob, a chicken burger and a hotdog!

How about Easter dinner folks? Mrs.MM is doing a big joint of beef tomorrow for us two. She makes the best roast dinner I've ever had, she even went out and bought these ridiculously large dinner plates for such special dinner feasts like b'days and Xmas. I'd best only snack today, tomorrow I'm gonna eat like a king..... big grin

mah
I want cadburys creme eggs..... sad

Gundark
I was going to do a roast turkey breast and a small duckling but now we are going to the Viceroy's sister's house for ham. I am not very fond of baked ham, let me tell you.

Tonight I am doing up a mess of steamed shrimp with Old Bay and cold beer !

GordonSkywalker
I ate a bowl of cold cereal for lunch.

Augeybana
I'm about to eat my Easter dinner with my whole family does anyone still do that.

GordonSkywalker
I used to but that was before my family split up. And going to my aunt's is out of the question! They're all a bit odd- my relatives. big grin

Augeybana
True but my mother side of the family still does it.The more food the better.

GordonSkywalker
Food is good. Especially lots of it!

Augeybana
Yeah my family there special recipe's that much better then any fast resturant can do for me.

GordonSkywalker
If my mom was here she would probably be cooking.

Augeybana
That's suck if my dad was here he'll be making me Flung which is a dessert that myt father use to make on special ocassions.

GordonSkywalker
Sounds exciting. I envy you augey. You seem to got the whole family over there under the same roof and here I am alone.

Augeybana
Really sucks to hear that GS.But I heard your seeing your dad today I haven't seen mines for about a year sadly and do not know hardly anyone on my father side like cousins,aunts,uncles.But I'm here with my mother side and they take that burden off of me.Hope you'll find your happiness GS.

GordonSkywalker
Thanks. Oh as an afterthought, I just ate an apple pie from Hardees!

Augeybana
LOL.tasty afterthought GS.

GordonSkywalker
Yes I thought it was! big grin

BackFire349
i just had popeye chicken, twas good.

Corran
I've just had Pizza and Salad, was good too.

Gundark
Two cups of coffee for breakfast today. Instant noodles for lunch.

Looks like chinese for dinner.

GordonSkywalker
I ate a whole bunch of bacon crackers this morning. Then a bologna sandwich . Happy Dance

Gundark
Gordon, I hate to tell you this, but after awhile those bacon crackers will turn you into a dancing banana.

finti
I just have been to busy eating today, but pizza is on the way hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Augeybana
Just ate that triple decker burger meal from Wendy.I don't think I'm able to walk.

Corran
Just had Cannelloni e Ricotta

GordonSkywalker
Cereal again. laughing out loud

Corran
If people eat those, does it make them cereal killers?

GordonSkywalker
Makes one stop and think does it not? laughing out loud

Corran
Also if you eat grapes does that make you a Serial Grapist.

GordonSkywalker
So if we eat oranges does our complexion change?

Corran
Hmm don't know, we should experiment.

GordonSkywalker
Experimentation with fruits are a complex business, you realise. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.