Firestorm vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
I see this fight having potential.

Obviously FS is gonna want to keep Thor's hands off him, but otherwise it could be interesting if fought properly.

2 scenarios

1. typical fight over a DC/Marvel disagreement.
2. Deathmatch, bloodlusted with any devious plans or implements necessary.

carver9
Didn't they already fight.?

-Pr-
...What?

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by carver9
Didn't they already fight.?

So have Supes/Thor, Colossus/Iron Man, Sentry/Thor, etc etc.

Still up for debate will all the opinions on showings/writing/etc.

abhilegend
Thor

juggernaut74
Originally posted by carver9
Didn't they already fight.? Kinda but Firestorm just meant to contain Thor and he did so.

ThereIsHope
Who wins

the Darkone
Thor

Sin I AM
im rooting for thor but this is firestorms battle to lose

sCOURGE_0
Unless Thor can resist being turned into a snickers bar I'd give it to FS. Unlesss it's classic Ronnie who can't transmute organic material

the Darkone
Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
Unless Thor can resist being turned into a snickers bar I'd give it to FS. Unlesss it's classic Ronnie who can't transmute organic material

Thor's hammer most likely will prevent that, I wouldn't be surprise if Thor absorb ronnie via with hammer

sCOURGE_0
when has thor ever absorbed someone? like literally suck them into his hammer, and when has thor's hammer ever prevented transmutation

if thor can really defend against it then he'd probbaly clean firestorms clock

and we dont even know which firestorm it is, if its classic ronnie, jason, or dcnu ronnie or jason, the latter 3 being able to transmute organic matter

ThereIsHope
Interesting battle.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
Has firestorm ever transmuted a herald level character into an inanimate object before?

ThereIsHope
What herald level character has Firestorm fought, and beaten in DC? As in every debate, we need to compare feats, and opponents.

guy222
thor

quanchi112
Thor.

Golgo13
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
What herald level character has Firestorm fought, and beaten in DC? As in every debate, we need to compare feats, and opponents.

He just took on DCnU Captain Atom.

Galan007
FS did do well against CA, but it was apparent that CA was significantly more powerful, imo.

BruceSkywalker
Thor ftw

Glorificus
Thor.

curryman
Which Firestorm?

Thor's resisted transmutation, but he's been affected by it also...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.