Mario Team VS Donkey Kong 64...can they beat king kroll?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Villelater
Mario,Yoshi,Wario,Luigi and Bowser Jr must work together to stop king kroll and his army
(P,S. this is more about Character replacements than the fight itself...if you have an better idea for the Mario team roster just say so)

ScreamPaste
Yoshi would solo, honestly. haermm

Villelater
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Yoshi would solo, honestly. haermm no...Yoshi has his limits...Certain enemys he can't eat

ScreamPaste
Yoshi's obscenely physically strong, stronger than anything I can recall from DK, K.Rool, or Chunky. In Yoshi's Island he threw eggs so hard he knocked a giant Bowser (large enough to be on the horizon) backward.

Villelater
a giant baby bowser...but that doesn't mean much...its easy to make babys cry...and in a video-game world its just an attack...im sure the Egg toss fails agaisnt certain foes...i could check sure enough...Wario is the teams Strongman not Yoshi...Yoshi might not work well here actually...Bowser Jr replaces Diddy, however Mario&Luigi i haven't figured out yet either...

ScreamPaste
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtKh7e2ESBc&t=0m55s

Yoshi doesn't 'make him cry' he knocks his giant ass back a long ways with nothing more than a thrown egg. Yoshi is hardcore.

Villelater
you didn't need to post that video...i already seen him do it...he might not of made him cry but a baby's skin is more delicate...you better have a different feat for Yoshi...because that one isn't registering...i know theres alot of Yoshi fans but lets face the facts...Those weren't Eggs filled with explosives...and Yoshi and Mario can only ground pound the same...Yoshi doesn't punch(we ain't talking about smash bros here) and he can spin jump the same as Mario...but lets talk about what Yoshi can't do...it would help if we did

KingD19
Wow. Just wow.

ScreamPaste
Then you know Yoshi can throw an egg hard enough to knock a horizon spanning giant back hundreds of feet, and is therefore miles stronger than any Donkey Kong character, going by feats I've seen.

Villelater
i also know Koopa Magic Giants don't have increased defense...Baby Bowser got scared and obviously the koopa witch reversed the spell...also how can you apply a 2D Yoshi too a 3D game? if it was a normal giant bowser the eggs would have no effect...

ScreamPaste
Were that true, they do have increased mass, making Yoshi knocking Bowser back very impressive, as it would require massive strength. This is not hard to understand, man, lol.

KingD19
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Were that true, they do have increased mass, making Yoshi knocking Bowser back very impressive, as it would require massive strength. This is not hard to understand, man, lol.

He doesn't see them as feats. He sees them as mechanics of the fight and doesn't understand how they can translate between one medium to the next.

Like in a comic fight he'd think that because Luke Cage's strength on one of those bogus charts is 4.5/10, he can't hurt somebody whose durability is 6-7/10.

Villelater
alright let me ask you...Yoshi can only have 3 eggs at one time and he needs too eat something too get ammo...Now you can't eat boss's and certain enemys...and in DK64 Boss fights are variable but not like mario64 in which 3 usually does the trick...and 3D Yoshi can't swim or Eat too large a foe...also on a side note...Kremlings unlike Koopa's can carry weapons...this is a team quest for reasons...game mechanics should apply here or otherwise it won't make sense as a quest

ScreamPaste
Yoshi headbutts them all into paste with his superior strength. no expression

Villelater
uhh...DK's ultimate attack proves more powerful than Yoshi's ground pound from high up in the air...Wario is the “Only” guy on this team who can do that same move...Wario was stronger than Mario in Mario64 for the nintendo DS...Yoshi can't solo here...all you had to say was yes the team can do it...

Villelater
alright...i've been playing the DK Country series and due the fact Chunky Kong is stronger than Donkey Kong and Wario is about the same as DK in Strength I will say the Mario Team can't clear this Challenge due too lack of certain abilities...King K.Rool wins by default

KingD19
Yoshi's still stronger. He beats them all up with his tiny dino arms.

ScreamPaste
Yoshi alone would liquify the entire DK cast.

NemeBro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrPjQJDx0iA

No, Donkey rather comfortably one-shots Yoshi.

ScreamPaste
Ohlook, somoene finally posted a feat for DK.

KingD19
That moon obviously isn't that heavy considering it didn't even smash through that complex and bounced right back into orbit.

NemeBro
The tower is just durable stupid.

KingD19
So a tower...can withstand a moon being punched from orbit and smashing into it. Right.

I don't like you very much by the way. You're grumpy and mean and you smell of elderberries.

NemeBro
Yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.