ghost rider vs dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between ghost rider and dracula?

Sin I AM
blaze...drac isnt all that impressive

ThereIsHope
I still liked the arc he was in, in Captain Britain though.

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by blade31092
Who will win between ghost rider and dracula?

I disagree with Drac being unimpressive but agree that GR has him outclassed in just about every way. I see every fight ending with Drac being a pile of cinders.

Flyattractor
What is current GR/Blaze at nowadays?

God they so messed up the GR franchise when they let that F-T-ARD Ennis redo the series

ThereIsHope
What was wrong with Ghost Rider Road to hell, or Trail of Tears?

zopzop
You know I would have said GR, until I saw those scans of Dracula easily humiliating the Classic Uncanny X-Men team.

Slight edge to Dracula? I guess?

srankmissingnin
Honestly, Adamantium MacGuffin aside, Ghost Rider could probably solo the entire X-Men rooster. He can't be BFR'd and he is completely invulnerable to damage with a few exceptions. You need a plot device to put GR down.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
What was wrong with Ghost Rider Road to hell, or Trail of Tears?
The Stupifying of the characters come frist to mind.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Honestly, Adamantium MacGuffin aside, Ghost Rider could probably solo the entire X-Men rooster. He can't be BFR'd and he is completely invulnerable to damage with a few exceptions. You need a plot device to put GR down.

magik?

zopzop
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Honestly, Adamantium MacGuffin aside,
Wait, what? What happened with Ghost Rider and Adamantium?

srankmissingnin
Adamantium coming into contact with Hellfire has the deus-ex machinca effect of creating an energy feed back that ko's Ghost Rider (and anyone in the vicinity).

guy222
blaze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.