Sol Badguy vs Chrome Shelled Regiosverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
like the title says. two scenarios for this though.

scenario 1: Sol goes at this light novelverse gauntlet style, fighting his way through the weakest guys up to the strongest. he has his limiter on for this, but if current opponent is too tough, he can remove his limiter.

scenario 2: he fights everyone all at once. for this he has his limiter off.

Lek Kuen
What are Sol's feats?

danteiscool
fighting against Justice (a being known as a gear in Guilty Gear) who is powerful enough to vaporize Japan, withstand attacks from said character and fast enough to keep up with Justice as well. although Guilty Gear is a fighting game, it's generally accepted that the high tier characters are hypersonic+ at the least (i.e. above mach 10). it's even calculated in some places that Justice is around mach 300 based off her instant kill attack and Sol can keep up with her.

these are his feats with his limiter on.

as for when he has it off, there's not that many feats that I am aware of aside from him being in a partially transformed state that one-shotted a creature nearly the size of a city with casual ease.

other feats include fire manipultion, being resistant to broken/hax abilities to the point where one character called I-no killed his past self created a time paradox that should've killed him, but he survived it. he can also withstand being in a place that is said to assault the spirit and mind simulatenously. he also has this thing called the MasterGhost capable of summoning servants and reviving him (how many times he can revive is unknown). however the MasterGhost can be damaged.

he's also an expert fighter, incredibly intelligent (he had a hand in making the gears in the first place to an extent) and very knowledeable on magic. on another note, gear cells are used to cure conventional diseases and poisons and since Sol is a gear himself (the very first one at that too) he should be immune to these kinds of htings. he also possesses regeneration, but the extent of it is unknown.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.