GetBackers vs Uchiha Brothers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kento
Ban Mido and Ginji Amano

vs

Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha

1st Fight No Susanoo

2nd Fight Sasuke gets Susanoo

3rd fight Itachi also gets Susanoo

Eye Techniques, Lightning techniques, and fire techniques galore. Who will be the last ones standing.

Q99
Hm, I will mention I have *not* gotten to the end of the series.

If it's earlier series Ban and Ginji, then the Uchiha win all.

If it's, say, mid-ish series, and Ginji can go lightning lord, then physically the getbackers become a lot more competitive.

I don't think they can handle susano'o in any case. Not at any part I've read.

NemeBro
Ah, GetBackers.

Taking a Multiversal stroll to, no doubt, a Multiversal destination.

Multiversal Ban and Ginji ftw. thumb up

Kento
Originally posted by NemeBro
Ah, GetBackers.

Taking a Multiversal stroll to, no doubt, a Multiversal destination.

Multiversal Ban and Ginji ftw. thumb up Do they really get that powerful? I've only read up to when they head back to Infinity Fortress the second time, only because it's one of the few manga I actually bought and they stopped making it.

Q99
Originally posted by Kento
Do they really get that powerful? I've only read up to when they head back to Infinity Fortress the second time, only because it's one of the few manga I actually bought and they stopped making it.

I have heard that at the end stuff is crazy, yea. I mean, consider how much the Infinity Fortress messes with reality as-of the published parts, reality inside and outside are two pretty different things.

Kento
Originally posted by Q99
I have heard that at the end stuff is crazy, yea. I mean, consider how much the Infinity Fortress messes with reality as-of the published parts, reality inside and outside are two pretty different things. That's kind of what I'm wondering. Infinity Fortress is reality screwing and all, and Ginji does get more powerful inside it. And its pretty much whatever you believe can happen type place. So would they be as powerful outside of it. I mean even outside of it they are hella powerful but as powerful as inside IF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.