Ultron vs. Mongul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight on War World.

Who wins?

pym-ftw
Mongol Sr. or Jr.?

Which Ultron?

DTM
Ultron beats either. Hes too physically tough for Mongul to defeat, and has offensive capabilities to hurt all of the Avengers.

StiltmanFTW
Daredevil beat him up just fine with a stick... stick out tongue

ThereIsHope
isnt Mongul to strong? Ultons internals are the key to him losing.

abhilegend
Wonder man beat ultron by shaking him so hard that its internal component fell apart, OTOH Thor koed himself punching it. Depends upon which ultron we're talking about.

DTM
That was a YEARS older version of Ultron, the more current versions have fought entire Top Level Avengers teams, and were winning until a miracle win at the end. Mongul isnt beating someone who was handling Thor (and Wonder Man, and Iron Man, and many others) with relative ease.

ThereIsHope
Ulton is a bad ass. I just am afraid what kinda screw up they might do to Age Of Ultron sad Ever since Annihilation its like Marvel isnt even trying.

Collosanut?

pym-ftw
I'm more worried they will retcon Pym from mighty avengers, he solo'd Ultron and all the nearly infinite jocastas

Kinda makes AoU moot
laughing out loud

ThereIsHope
Pym is a badass though, I say that cause I really liked BEYOND. That guy gets all the chicks.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by abhilegend
Wonder man beat ultron by shaking him so hard that its internal component fell apart, OTOH Thor koed himself punching it. Depends upon which ultron we're talking about. According to Wolverine fans, the Wonder Man example was retconned.

They had overwhelming evidence... probably?

ThereIsHope
I love retconns........no not really.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
I love retconns........no not really. You had me going there.

I thought some upstanding poster like yourself loved retcons, and I was about to voice my displeasure on such a subject.

But here you were joking. Oh boy, you got me good! You son of a scat licking whore, you!

ThereIsHope
I might have become infected by the quan virus, then I actually was able to leave my basement for more then 5 minutes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.