Do you agree with this movie tourney ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
http://www.uni.illinois.edu/og/arts...tology-villain-

A lot of thought and effort went into this. What winners do you have a real problem with ?

Who do you feel would win this and ultimately reach the finals iyo ?

Impediment
"Page does not exist."

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
"Page does not exist." Try this.

http://www.uni.illinois.edu/og/arts-entertainment/2011/05/e-bracketology-villain-

Impediment
Jaws vs Megatron?

Who made this bracket?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
Jaws vs Megatron?

Who made this bracket? Some of the matchups are a little out there but a great many villains were bracketed up for this tournament. Just read through they aren't all this silly.

Darth Martin
I can only see the blank bracket for some reason.

Vader wins IMO.

But honorable mentions go out to Joker(TDK), Hans Landa, Anton Chigurh, T-1000, and Bane. Those are the ones from my view that were most effective.

Also belonging in the top tier is IMO the greatest Bond villain; the FRWL/TB version of Blofeld.

6Gi0VDZzjtQ

dW9-llaIS-g

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I can only see the blank bracket for some reason.

Vader wins IMO.

But honorable mentions go out to Joker(TDK), Hans Landa, Anton Chigurh, T-1000, and Bane. Those are the ones from my view that were most effective.

Also belonging in the top tier is IMO the greatest Bond villain; the FRWL/TB version of Blofeld.

6Gi0VDZzjtQ

dW9-llaIS-g Who would beat Voldemort ?

Darth Martin
Depends. In a fight? Or who was the better villain? I thought the chart reflected the latter.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Depends. In a fight? Or who was the better villain? I thought the chart reflected the latter. This was who wins in a fight. So tell me who defeats him in combat iyo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.