Dante (DmC) vs Rosario+Vampireverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Dante from the new DmC game, more specifically the end of the game when his powers have supposedly fully matured, goes up against the entirety of R+V.

for this fight, he gets Rebellion, Osiris, and Arbiter and nothing else aside from his guns. DT is only a last resort for him in this.

everyone from R+V is current, so if anyone died before the most recent chapter, then they are excluded from this match save for Akasha as she is one of the few true top tiers of R+V.

everyone is in character and they all attack Dante at the same time.

can the nephilim win against this army of monsters?

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by danteiscool
Dante from the new DmC game, more specifically the end of the game when his powers have supposedly fully matured, goes up against the entirety of R+V.

for this fight, he gets Rebellion, Osiris, and Arbiter and nothing else aside from his guns. DT is only a last resort for him in this.

everyone from R+V is current, so if anyone died before the most recent chapter, then they are excluded from this match save for Akasha as she is one of the few true top tiers of R+V.

everyone is in character and they all attack Dante at the same time.

can the nephilim win against this army of monsters? No he cannot. Tsukune Shinso Aono Akua Shuzen and Akasha Bloodriver are the only one's needed to destroy dante and the rest of his lackeys, not the entire monster army. That would have determined the outcome of the fight before it even started.

danteiscool
if so, then I doubt he'll go down easily. while I am still unsure of DmC Dante's speed, he is still strong enough to sock Mundus in his huge demon form and make him stagger a bit. granted, Mundus in said state was missing arms at the time, but Dante wasn't using DT or anything else to enhance his strength.

and Dante was pretty much chokeslammed from the top floor of Mundus' building all the way to the roof of another building that was at least a few dozen stories below said top floor. so he can take a pounding and he does have some case of regen, though we don't know it's limits yet.

combined with his large amount of stamina, he should at the very least be able to take down the weaker monsters of the verse without too much trouble and be able to fight against the characters you mentioned to an extent.

Star Wars Logic
if so, then I doubt he'll go down easily. while I am still unsure of DmC Dante's speed, he is still strong enough to sock Mundus in his huge demon form and make him stagger a bit. granted, Mundus in said state was missing arms at the time, but Dante wasn't using DT or anything else to enhance his strength.

and Dante was pretty much chokeslammed from the top floor of Mundus' building all the way to the roof of another building that was at least a few dozen stories below said top floor. so he can take a pounding and he does have some case of regen, though we don't know it's limits yet.

combined with his large amount of stamina, he should at the very least be able to take down the weaker monsters of the verse without too much trouble and be able to fight against the characters you mentioned to an extent.
Tsukune Aono at the moment is turning from a ghoul into a Shinso King Vampire which both is unmatched in brutality, unparalleled in strength, speed, and constitution.

Akua Shuzen was known as the best martial artist among both monster & vampire alike, she was known as the Black Dragon of Martial arts. And she was highly proficient in the use of Jigen-Tou, which is a Moon Crushing Dimensional Sword that can be used to attack in both close-quarters combat and as well from a distance, provided that the Jigen-Tou cannot be blocked physically. Akua is also capable of using Hyakujin Ryouran, which is a profusion of 100 Dimensional Blades that can be used as projectiles, tearing down anything in their way, its a more powerful version of the Jigen-Tou that Akua uses.

Akasha Bloodriver was one of the most powerful vampires to have ever lived and her astonishing High-Speed Regeneration deemed her seemingly immortal, evidenced when she was cut in half by a Moon Crushing Dimensional Sword, and 2 minutes later after believing she was dead, she regenerated and said with a smile, (You'll have alot more better then that if you're attempting to kill me) Her Strength was seemingly unmatched, and Akasha's technique of using Shinso blood as an amplification for physical Strength, Constitution, and Dexterity made her a undefeated a Shinso Vampire campared to others, and almost undefeatable in general.

Dante would put up a fight against one of the 3 i have mentioned but will ultimately die by 1 of their hands. And as for his teammates or friends they will all die accordingly fighting against Tsukune Shinso Aono, Akua Shuzen, and Akasha Bloodriver.

danteiscool
yes, that is true, but only unmatched in strength and all amongst other character of R+V. obviously, that doesn't carry over to other verses. and while he did stop that thrown pillar of Gyokuro's prior to him going ghoul mode recently in the manga, that still isn't too impressive compared to freaking punching a large demon the size of a large building and making it stagger. and though Dante's speed is unknown, he shouldn't have too much trouble keeping up with Tsukune. besides, with Tsukune going into his ghoul mode again, it's likely his mind will start to slip and he'll become a berserker, which is somewhat simple to deal with as long as the opponent is physically around his level and experienced enough to fight against that.

okay, yeah, that ability is troublesome for sure. Dante hasn't shown anything like that in game nor any way to block such an ability and so he'll have his hands full with that for sure. but that doesn't mean instant win for Akua as Dante could still dodge and all. besides, he also had some long range attacks too in the form of his guns and his Drive attack with Rebellion.

Akasha does indeed have some impressive regen, especially in comparison to other monsters in R+V, but the best feat for it was hr getting cut in two and pulling herself back together. so the idea of her being killed via being cut into more than just a few bits isn't entirely out. besides, Dante could still attempt to knock her out; it's not like I said the only way he could win is to kill his opponents. and the fact that it took Akasha seemingly 2 minutes like you just said to regenerate from Akua's attack on her, then it's not as fast as one would expect then, so if Dante can incapacitate her by slicing off the limbs or some such thing, then Akasha should be down long enough for him to try and deal with the other characters.

and I think you're a little confused. Osiris and Arbiter and Rebellion are the names of Dante's weapons. Rebellion is his main sword, Osiris is a very fast moving scythe that, although it deals less damage than Rebellion, can do extra damage to enemies when he attacks enough without being hit, which is something Dante can do against the weaker monsters of hte R+V verse. and Arbiter is a slow, but powerful axe that can create fault lines to trip enemies up and launch them into the air.

and Dante still does have DT to practically double or even triple his phsyical abilities. and in game and story (in certain parts of the story anyway) it can actually function like a time stop sort of thing, slowing down enemies to a crawl and knocking enemis ranging from human size to demons around two/three times Dante's size into the air for him.

Sixth_Winged
I think dante can take everyone in rosarioverse. He'd have to work specially hard against akua though cause nothing from his arsenal could defend against jigentou directly.

Star Wars Logic
yes, that is true, but only unmatched in strength and all amongst other character of R+V. obviously, that doesn't carry over to other verses. and while he did stop that thrown pillar of Gyokuro's prior to him going ghoul mode recently in the manga, that still isn't too impressive compared to freaking punching a large demon the size of a large building and making it stagger. and though Dante's speed is unknown, he shouldn't have too much trouble keeping up with Tsukune. besides, with Tsukune going into his ghoul mode again, it's likely his mind will start to slip and he'll become a berserker, which is somewhat simple to deal with as long as the opponent is physically around his level and experienced enough to fight against that.

okay, yeah, that ability is troublesome for sure. Dante hasn't shown anything like that in game nor any way to block such an ability and so he'll have his hands full with that for sure. but that doesn't mean instant win for Akua as Dante could still dodge and all. besides, he also had some long range attacks too in the form of his guns and his Drive attack with Rebellion.

Akasha does indeed have some impressive regen, especially in comparison to other monsters in R+V, but the best feat for it was hr getting cut in two and pulling herself back together. so the idea of her being killed via being cut into more than just a few bits isn't entirely out. besides, Dante could still attempt to knock her out; it's not like I said the only way he could win is to kill his opponents. and the fact that it took Akasha seemingly 2 minutes like you just said to regenerate from Akua's attack on her, then it's not as fast as one would expect then, so if Dante can incapacitate her by slicing off the limbs or some such thing, then Akasha should be down long enough for him to try and deal with the other characters.

and I think you're a little confused. Osiris and Arbiter and Rebellion are the names of Dante's weapons. Rebellion is his main sword, Osiris is a very fast moving scythe that, although it deals less damage than Rebellion, can do extra damage to enemies when he attacks enough without being hit, which is something Dante can do against the weaker monsters of hte R+V verse. and Arbiter is a slow, but powerful axe that can create fault lines to trip enemies up and launch them into the air.

and Dante still does have DT to practically double or even triple his phsyical abilities. and in game and story (in certain parts of the story anyway) it can actually function like a time stop sort of thing, slowing down enemies to a crawl and knocking enemis ranging from human size to demons around two/three times Dante's size into the air for him. Yeah i was a little confused but thanks for the insight. And now after seeing Tsukune Shinso Aono duel weilding the most powerful dimensional swords Muei-Tou Yamikiri, which are Planet Crushing Dimensional Sowrds, and more powerful then Akua's Jigen-Tou Moon Crushing Dimensional Sword that Gyokuro used. Its is a instant Win for Rosario Vampire if Akua Shuzen or Tsukune Shinso Aono Fought Dante.

Maybe D.M.C would have alot better chance if you added Vergil to help Dante in this fight, instead of Dante going Solo?

BloodRain
TLDR, scans of the swords feats or in comparison to other things?

All I know is the top speedsters here (Tsukune, Shuzen, Full moon Ginei) are possibly supersonic, when Dante fights several confirmed supersonic demons at once. IIRC their strength is below his too, but their destruction and durability is up there with him.

One on one I believe he'd take out any single character. He'd get overwhelmed if the speedsters aren't neutralized quickly.

danteiscool
if DT slows them down like it does to DmC enemies, then taking down the speedsters isn't out of hte question for him to do.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by BloodRain
TLDR, scans of the swords feats or in comparison to other things?

All I know is the top speedsters here (Tsukune, Shuzen, Full moon Ginei) are possibly supersonic, when Dante fights several confirmed supersonic demons at once. IIRC their strength is below his too, but their destruction and durability is up there with him.

One on one I believe he'd take out any single character. He'd get overwhelmed if the speedsters aren't neutralized quickly. You're right about their Speed, but Tsukune's Muei-Tou Yamikiri cannot be block physically, nor Can Akua's Jigen-Tou be blocked physically. And then there's Akua's unblockable Hyakujin Ryouran, which is a Profusion of 100 Moon crushing Dimensional blades, a more powerful version of Jigen-Tou. If Dante 1v1 Akua Shuzen, its already a decided fight once he gets hit.

BloodRain
if DT slows them down like it does to DmC enemies, then taking down the speedsters isn't out of hte question for him to do.
...not sure how his DT slipped my mind.
Originally posted by Star Wars Logic
You're right about their Speed, but Tsukune's Muei-Tou Yamikiri cannot be block physically, nor Can Akua's Jigen-Tou be blocked physically. And then there's Akua's unblockable Hyakujin Ryouran, which is a Profusion of 100 Moon crushing Dimensional blades, a more powerful version of Jigen-Tou. If Dante 1v1 Akua Shuzen, its already a decided fight once he gets hit.
You know those are just words to me, right?

Ah well, I'm at chapter 30 so I'll be at these parts soon.

Star Wars Logic
...not sure how his DT slipped my mind.

You know those are just words to me, right?

Ah well, I'm at chapter 30 so I'll be at these parts soon. That explains it. Once you read Rosario Vampire Chapter 60, You will know what the Tsukune's Muei-Tou planet crushing dimensional sowrd is smile.

BloodRain
Ryouran is stronger than Jigen which can't be blocked. Doesn't say too much.

This would be so much easier if each chapter wasn't 50 pages long.....

danteiscool
well if it makes you feel better Bloodrain, some R+V chapters will be under 30 pages at times so reading should go a bit faster once you get to those parts.

and even without DT, Dante should still be fast enough to keep up with the fastest R+V characters and he seems to be a freakin' champ at dodging attacks, at least in cutscenes, so avoding Akua's attacks shouldn't be that big a deal.

BloodRain
No, that doesnt make me feel better.. even less when I finally got to chapter 40 only to discover that that was the end of R+V1, and now I'll have to start at chapter 1 of R+V2... >no expression

He would, even without it. From what I've seen the.. three attacks are really close range ones. He'd just dodge. And depending on the damage it does he would be able to slowly regenerate it.

danteiscool
oh you're barely starting on R+V season 2?

yeah, it shouldn't be that difficult for him considering how close some attacks were in the game that he casually avoided, like that dreamrunner's teleport attack in its first cutscene.

Star Wars Logic
No, that doesnt make me feel better.. even less when I finally got to chapter 40 only to discover that that was the end of R+V1, and now I'll have to start at chapter 1 of R+V2... >no expression

He would, even without it. From what I've seen the.. three attacks are really close range ones. He'd just dodge. And depending on the damage it does he would be able to slowly regenerate it. Tsukune has developed tremendously in terms of Strength speed and endurance. Rosario Vampire II manga shows his progression & prowess.

danteiscool
that he has, but until we see him knock a monster the size of Mundus in his large form nearly onto its ass, Tsukune is still not quite on par with Dante who managed a feat like that without DT or Eryx to enhance his strength.

BloodRain
Just got to chapter 40 of part 2, saw enough about the Jigen.

So once again strength and speed go to Dante, and the greatest threats would be the Jigen's and 2/3.. old trio.. the 2D perv and the milf. Oh, and Alucard.

Pretty confident that he could handedly defeat anyone on one-on-one, but all 5 or 6 of the above together would be highly difficult or a make a win for them.

5/10 for base Dante, 7/10 if he uses DT.

danteiscool
hmm, I see. loosk like R+V verse is indeed getting pretty strong now that I really think of it...

BloodRain
..I swear if you say theres another power-up that comes later in this manga.. angryfist

danteiscool
just keep reading it and see for yourself is all I have to say in response to that. still, I think Dante could win against a number of people at any rate.

Drakon09
No Dante is not going to win.

BloodRain
Still on edge.

The 3 Dark Lords and two other proficient Jigen users, the only threats from the verse. First three for their overall power, latter two just for the ability, which is not enough to last a fight.

What this is really going to be is the Lords and Alucard. The lords via feats, not too impressive. So really its just Alucard.

Drakon09
The lords are castle busters.

BloodRain
Stopped reading a while back. Scan?

Drakon09
It happened around the end of Rosario +vampire CuP2 whenever Moka's father's castle is discovered... he destroys them.

BloodRain
At least give a rough chapter number?

Drakon09
I can't remember which chapter, its right after Tsukune Aono fights Issa Shuzen.

danteiscool
that's from the anime, not the manga iirc.

Drakon09
Oh yeah that's right lol. Is the anime even canon?

wakkawakkawakka
Not sure if anyone has been keeping up with RV lately but the 2 remaining Dark Lords finally got some decent feats, and Tsukune got another powerup: or rather mastery of the powerup he already had.

I'd still say Dante could edge out a win but he would definitely need DT to do it IMO.

danteiscool
yeah, they sure did and about time too. and it seems that way, but until the next chapter comes out, we can't be sure just yet about that.

I'm inclined to agree, especially after the more recent R+V chapters. DmC Dante also doesn't have much in the ways of speed outside of DT too, at least when compared to his classic counterpart and the high tiers of R+V, it'd seem, though I could be wrong on that last one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.