Asajj Ventress vs Shaak Ti, Luminara Unduli and Aayla Secura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mnat801
BATTLE OF THE FEMALES.

Can the female jedi team up to defeat the dark acolyte?

Lord Lucien
Yes.

Q99
Asajj gets pwned.

Shaak Ti managed to fight and escape from pre-armor Vader during the purge, and the other two aren't slouches either.

jmoul
Not to mention, Shaak Ti gave Starkiller a run for his money in their battle before she died. Asajj is outnumbered 3-1 and outmatched greatly.

Omega Vision
Asajj Ventress is good, but Luminara by herself was able to match her (Ventress got the upper hand, I believe, but I also want to say that there was extraneous circumstances there), so the team will absolutely wreck her. At best she'll hold them off for a bit, or manage to retreat, which would be a loss here.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Q99
Shaak Ti managed to fight and escape from pre-armor Vader during the purge.

What the **** is canon? There's like three different paths with her character. The ROTS movie has a deleted scene of Grievous killing her. I'm pretty sure the ROTS novelization has Vader killing her in the temple. Then TFU has her surviving the purge.

http://www.blogs.suntimes.com/sportsprose/assets_c/2010/05/walker-thumb-500x310-21269.jpg

Q99
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What the **** is canon? There's like three different paths with her character. The ROTS movie has a deleted scene of Grievous killing her. I'm pretty sure the ROTS novelization has Vader killing her in the temple. Then TFU has her surviving the purge.

Canon is she lives- both deaths you're thinking of were two different cut scenes from RotS, the novel doesn't say anything about her death (though does establish her as being in the temple). TFU is the only canon thing that says when she died.

Yea, though I figure she got stronger during the intervening years, and is likely even more dangerous then than when she escaped the temple.

mnat801
Hmm, some good points that I agree with. Maybe it would be a better comparison if it were just Shaak Ti and Unduli, but I know she does well against Anakin and Obi Wan at the same time.

jmoul
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, though I figure she got stronger during the intervening years, and is likely even more dangerous then than when she escaped the temple.

Oh I don't doubt that, every surviving Jedi got stronger with the hope that they could stop the Empire and keep the Jedi Order alive for as long as possible.

-Pr-
Team stomps imo. I'd even go as far as to say that Shaak Ti could match her by herself.

Mizukage Yoda
Shaak Ti solos honestly.

NewGuy01
Shaak Ti did very well against Starkiller.
Luminara did very well against Ventress.
Ayala Secura defeated Aurra Sing.

The three of them could defeat Ventress.

DARTH POWER
Take out Aayla and they still take this pretty much 10/10.

Luminara would give her a good fight on her own. Shaak Ti might be a match for her solo.

Excalibur2776
No way Asajj could win.

Vensai
Spite. Asajj has enough trouble with a half blind Unduli.

jocostrikesback
Shaak Ti could take her out all by herself. Ti is arguably the greatest female Jedi Master in the Order. Plus, with Unduli and Secura to flank her (two more amazing Masters who matched Ventress in duels), Asajj would be toast.

Tzeentch
I'd buy that. She's pretty damn badass.

Intrepid37
Asajj already lost to Aayla and Luminara together.

Q99
Originally posted by jocostrikesback
Shaak Ti could take her out all by herself. Ti is arguably the greatest female Jedi Master in the Order.

And heck, her only competition for that title is probably Luminara!

Stealth Moose
Yep. Difference is, IIRC, Shaak Ti uses Makashi while Luminara uses Soresu.

This is a stomp. Give Ventress some backup, like Grievous.

Q99
Other contestants would be, I dunno, Yaddle? Fay? Who only was in one story, but she took down Ventress purely with the force pretty easily. (Unfortunately when Ventress recovered, she stabbed Fay in the back)

Intrepid37
Aayla?

Q99
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Aayla?

Nah, she's solid, but I would say definitely below the others.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Q99
Other contestants would be, I dunno, Yaddle? Fay? Who only was in one story, but she took down Ventress purely with the force pretty easily. (Unfortunately when Ventress recovered, she stabbed Fay in the back)

Yaddle was in a book doing something, but I don't remember. Considering I remembered most of the feats from good books, it must have been a shit book. Probably was Jedi Trial.

Q99
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Yaddle was in a book doing something, but I don't remember. Considering I remembered most of the feats from good books, it must have been a shit book. Probably was Jedi Trial.

Hm, looks like she was in 'Jedi Quest: The Shadow Trap'. Where she died absorbing the explosion of a large bioweapon bomb.

Stealth Moose
That might be it. Wait, did I really read that?

Now I'm concerned. Senility is closer than I had realized.

Stealth Moose
UPDATE: No, definitely not that one. It was a small role in Cloak of Deception, where she did nothing interesting.

Q99
She had a few comic appearances.

It sounds like she's quite strong in the force, but not as combat-focused as Shaak or Luminara.

Stealth Moose
Probably more like a scholarly monk style Jedi than a sabering badass.

Q99
Yes. She got into the occasional physical battle (killed a warlord with a stick once), but she was noted as being more force-focused.

She was apparently the order's foremost master of mochiro, a technique to slow a target's biological functions which can even kill. Telepathy, force light. absorption (the bomb thing- Anakin was present and apparently hadn't felt such a large use of the force before. This was pre-Clone Wars so he probably saw bigger later, but still).

NewGuy01
Ventress already been beaten by Luminara and Ayala. Adding in Shaak Ti is overkill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIhWgfwbyd8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.