Lestat vs. Gandalf the White

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
This is Lestat from Queen of the Damned. Who wins ?

FrothByte
Lestat rips Gandalf's head off before he can utter a spell?

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
Lestat rips Gandalf's head off before he can utter a spell? Wait for robtard. He's gonna shit himself when he reads this.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Wait for robtard. He's gonna shit himself when he reads this.

Derp.

Silent Master
I'm fairly sure that Quan just admitted to posting a bait thread.

Robtard
Originally posted by Silent Master
I'm fairly sure that Quan just admitted to posting a bait thread.

He can't help it, he's enamored with me; I think it's adorable.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Robtard
He can't help it, he's enamored with me; I think it's adorable.

He does seem rather obsessed with you.

Robtard
He does seem rather obsessed with you.

If I was gay and he was less fat, it might have worked. But alas, I like women and he likes his McDonald's.

Silent Master
I heard that he broke 400lbs last year.

Lord Lucien
I heard that he broke 400lbs last year. He's so fat he broke weight... that's a f*cking achievement.

Silent Master
Per Gabriel Iglesias, Quan is almost at the 6th level

Robtard
Dudes, fat-asses have feelings too. So maybe ease up a bit?

Lord Lucien
Dudes, fat-asses have feelings too. So maybe ease up a bit? Alright, no offense to lardass.

Impediment
Robtard has 11 fingers and 15 toes and that assh0le still can't count to 26.

quanchi112
Derp. So who wins ?Originally posted by Silent Master
I'm fairly sure that Quan just admitted to posting a bait thread. I'm fairly certain you've never kissed a woman.Originally posted by Robtard
Dudes, fat-asses have feelings too. So maybe ease up a bit? So pretending I am fat all in an attempt to avoid the actual topic at hand ? Not on my watch you filthy vermin.

Lord Lucien
Hey, do the Truffle Shuffle!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Hey, do the Truffle Shuffle! That only works with fat people so you'll have to wait for robbie to log back in.

NemeBro
Post a pic.

Lord Lucien
Yeah, pics of man t*ts, or GTFO.

NemeBro
poop

Silent Master
Wow, Quan is acting like we threatened his food.

quanchi112
Wow, Quan is acting like we threatened his food. Don't worry one day you will find that special girl that doesn't judge you.

Lord Lucien
Her name will be Rhonda, and she will be magnificent.

Silent Master
Calm down Quan, we aren't threatening your food.

quanchi112
Calm down Quan, we aren't threatening your food. You have acne don't you. That makes sense with you not getting laid and all. Poor nerd.

the ninjak
How does Gandalf stop Lestat?

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
How does Gandalf stop Lestat? Corner robtard with this question. He will probably reference the he can burn swords before they can react. That seems like rob's favorite feat which he believes Gandalf does in every versus matchup.

Lord Lucien
It's not something Gandalf has shown on-the-spot proficiency in. He had ample opportunity to try it out with the 100s of 1000s of Orcs he met along the way and never bothered. If he can heat small pieces of metal at will and with speed/ease, fine. But lots of metal, over a distance? No examples of it whatsoever. And as Lestat won't need anything but his bare hands... Gandalf dies before he can consider what to do.

NemeBro
How strong is Lestat physically?

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
How strong is Lestat physically? Strong enough to kill Gandalf. You're such a fanboy.

Robtard
Corner robtard with this question. He will probably reference the he can burn swords before they can react. That seems like rob's favorite feat which he believes Gandalf does in every versus matchup.

1) Lestat doesn't have a sword, so it's moot.

2) Calm down, as Silent Master pointed out, no one is threatening your food. Easy, tubby, easy.

NemeBro
Strong enough to kill Gandalf. You're such a fanboy. That is a cop-out answer.

Calm down.

the ninjak
Gandalf the White's kinetic ability to charge Aragorn's sword was an impressive feat that was unfortunately only used once.

Maybe it was his reemergence in his new form that allowed such powerful abilities. And after such a powerful rebirth his powers lowered.

One could argue Lestat to a degree would be immune to having his flesh ignite though considering he fed from Akasha, who in turn was a Pyrokinetic and walked through fire unaffected. After he fed on her and was willingly allowed her power Lestat was immune to the Sun's rays. Akasha herself stated she had made Lestat her new consort and given him the powers to be so.

Just a theory. Lestat is a fricken rockstar, he has this fight easily.

NemeBro
I'm still waiting for those strength feats.

the ninjak
I'm still waiting for those strength feats.

Not sure personally. RiceVamps as far as I know don't lift cars and punch through walls. They're a secretive lot.
Maybe someone else can clarify. Though in the two movies as far as I'm concerned they don't perform the feats of strength you seek.

quanchi112
1) Lestat doesn't have a sword, so it's moot.

2) Calm down, as Silent Master pointed out, no one is threatening your food. Easy, tubby, easy. 1. Couldn't he burn his clothes ? Voldemort doesn't have a sword either.

2. I won't let you derail the topic, dwarf.

That is a cop-out answer.

Calm down. Did you miss the 95 percent of Gandalf's adventures running from orcs and goblins. Why do you think they can't hurt him ?

I will not calm down. This is my jungle.

Robtard
1. Couldn't he burn his clothes ? Voldemort doesn't have a sword either.

Can he? Stop derailing the thread by bringing in Voldermort, he's not in this match, tubby.

quanchi112
Can he? Stop derailing the thread by bringing in Voldermort, he's not in this match, tubby. Your reasoning seems to change thread to thread indicating an extreme level of personal bias. That
s why I brought up Lord Voldemort, dwarf.

Who wins this robbie ?

Robtard
Another lie of yours, Lunchbox.

You brought up Voldermort cos he's your favorite and you have this need to bring him into almost every thread.

quanchi112
Another lie of yours, Lunchbox.

You brought up Voldermort cos he's your favorite and you have this need to bring him into almost every thread. False. You relied on one feat and then conveniently dismiss it in another thread. You're a fanboy. I am objective. And hot. And muscular. And witty. And charming. And right.

Robtard
False. You relied on one feat and then conveniently dismiss it in another thread. You're a fanboy. I am objective. And hot. And muscular. And witty. And charming. And right. Nice, nine lies all in a row. Go on, little Jack Horner.

NemeBro
Did you miss the 95 percent of Gandalf's adventures running from orcs and goblins. Why do you think they can't hurt him ?

I will not calm down. This is my jungle. Shut up and provide a strength feat fatass.

quanchi112
Nice, nine lies all in a row. Go on, little Jack Horner. Who wins ?

quanchi112
Shut up and provide a strength feat fatass. Gandalf could be hurt by Orcs. Lestat is more powerful than orcs. Lestat kills Gandalf.

Robtard
LoL. Apply that same A-B logic of yours in your other cry thread: Gandalf > Potter, Voldermort was beaten by Potter ergo Gandalf > Voldermort, Mr. Doublewhopperwithcheese.

quanchi112
LoL. Apply that same A-B logic of yours in your other cry thread: Gandalf > Potter, Voldermort was beaten by Potter ergo Gandalf > Voldermort, Mr. Doublewhopperwithcheese. You're ignoring the context. Witch King showed up and flat out pwned Gandalf. There was no special connection, nobody else showed up to save him, no need to trick him with a wand that didn't answer to him, etc. You're a dishonest dwarf.

Robtard
And as expected, decide when and where A-B logic applies or doesn't.

You're made of pure bias, son.

quanchi112
And as expected, decide when and where A-B logic applies or doesn't.

You're made of pure bias, son. No, I don't ignore the context. You may be a results only type guy I am not. Voldemort destroys Harry in a straight up fight with no help, no running, or no tricks.

Witch King destroyed Gandalf's staff straight up. There was nothing else to it besides pwnage.

NemeBro
Gandalf could be hurt by Orcs. Lestat is more powerful than orcs. Lestat kills Gandalf.

Shut up and provide a strength feat fatass.

quanchi112
You can't ignore how Gandalf is portrayed forever while focusing on a Gandalf the Grey feat as the entire basis for your argument. You cherry pick what counts and ignore the rest. That's why the video game versus forum is dead because that's what the majority does.

NemeBro
Shut up and provide a strength feat fatass.

quanchi112
This is why no one respects you. I can't even have a back and forth type response. You're like talking to a brick wall. Almost forgot. Concession accepted.

Robtard
When was Gandalf the White "hurt" by orcs, Quancho? Trying to recall a scene, name one, please.

I remember him bashing the crap out of a bunch with sword and staff, but I don't recall an orc hurting him. Are you making stuff up again? Say it isn't so.

Mindset
It was in the special edition version that only had one copy.

Peter Jackson made it for Quan's eyes only.

quanchi112
When was Gandalf the White "hurt" by orcs, Quancho? Trying to recall a scene, name one, please.

I remember him bashing the crap out of a bunch with sword and staff, but I don't recall an orc hurting him. Are you making stuff up again? Say it isn't so. It's like saying Van Zan can't be harmed by bullets because he's never been shot in the movie. Gandalf acknowledged he'd die if help didn't arrive in the return of the king. He also has fled from them. Why flee from someone that can't harm you ? Ok, robbie I have to ask. Are you learning impaired ? Originally posted by Mindset
It was in the special edition version that only had one copy.

Peter Jackson made it for Quan's eyes only. Hush, wormtail.

Robtard
It's like saying Van Zan can't be harmed by bullets because he's never been shot in the movie. Gandalf acknowledged he'd die if help didn't arrive in the return of the king. He also has fled from them. Why flee from someone that can't harm you ? Ok, robbie I have to ask. Are you learning impaired ?.

Except of course we know that bullets harm normal humans as we know the general limits of humans and can apply that logic. Gandalf is far beyond that, unless you think a normal human can survive a several kilometer free fall while riding and fighting a giant flaming supernatural creature? Feel stupid, feel it now.

He'd die? Are you confusing when he took off and said "look for me at the break of dawn" (or similar)? Cos that wasn't Gandalf saying he'd die, it was him saying he'd be bringing support to the people of Rohan wouldn't die.

Repeat: When was Gandalf the White hurt by orcs? When did Gandalf the White run from orcs? You made the claims, support it.

quanchi112
Except of course we know that bullets harm normal humans as we know the general limits of humans and can apply that logic. Gandalf is far beyond that, unless you think a normal human can survive a several kilometer free fall while riding and fighting a giant flaming supernatural creature? Feel stupid, feel it now.

He'd die? Are you confusing when he took off and said "look for me at the break of dawn" (or similar)? Cos that wasn't Gandalf saying he'd die, it was him saying he'd be bringing support to the people of Rohan wouldn't die.

Repeat: When was Gandalf the White hurt by orcs? When did Gandalf the White run from orcs? You made the claims, support it. That was Gandalf the grey not the white. We didn't see the White version do anything close to that. The point is having magical protections and what not saved him from the Balrog. He wasn't immune to attacks from orcs and goblins why else would he run ? Feel stupid now. I wouldn't run from an ant since it can't hurt me you tool.

No, he knew they'd all die. Gandalf wasn't unkillable and we already saw him die once.

My logic is supported since Gandalf the Grey ran from orcs and it was he who fight the Balrog not the white version.

Mindset
Hush, wormtail. I don't know what that means, nerd.

Robtard
dp

Robtard
That was Gandalf the grey not the white. We didn't see the White version do anything close to that. The point is having magical protections and what not saved him from the Balrog. He wasn't immune to attacks from orcs and goblins why else would he run ? Feel stupid now. I wouldn't run from an ant since it can't hurt me you tool.

No, he knew they'd all die. Gandalf wasn't unkillable and we already saw him die once.

My logic is supported since Gandalf the Grey ran from orcs and it was he who fight the Balrog not the white version.

The White version of Gandalf is above the Grey, stop being a dunce.

LoL, so you did confuse that scene figures, well I explained it to you. No one said Gandalf is "unkillable:, stop strawmanning it up in here.

No, your logic fails and you made two claims you can't support and are dancing as usual.

Show evidence to these claims:

Repeat: When was Gandalf the White hurt by orcs? When did Gandalf the White run from orcs? You made the claims, support it.

Or STFU and move on.

NemeBro
This is why no one respects you. I can't even have a back and forth type response. You're like talking to a brick wall. Almost forgot. Concession accepted. Provide a strength feat of Lestat.

quanchi112
Provide a strength feat of Lestat. You continue to prove my point, wall.

quanchi112
The White version of Gandalf is above the Grey, stop being a dunce.

LoL, so you did confuse that scene figures, well I explained it to you. No one said Gandalf is "unkillable:, stop strawmanning it up in here.

No, your logic fails and you made two claims you can't support and are dancing as usual.

Show evidence to these claims:

Or STFU and move on. His durability was never shown to be above the Gray's at max level. We know he beat Saruman but that's just Saruman. This is the same guy stabbed in the back. LOL.

The same Gandalf who took on a balrog ran from orcs. My logic is 100 percent sound. We never seen the White version ever show anything near as impressive as the Balrog feat. Gandalf also fights the orcs he doesn't run around letting them hit him either. If he showed 100 percent immunity to their attacks you might have something. He's just more formidable is all. Try and be objective for once.

Robtard
His durability was never shown to be above the Gray's at max level. We know he beat Saruman but that's just Saruman. This is the same guy stabbed in the back. LOL.

The same Gandalf who took on a balrog ran from orcs. My logic is 100 percent sound. We never seen the White version ever show anything near as impressive as the Balrog feat. Gandalf also fights the orcs he doesn't run around letting them hit him either. If he showed 100 percent immunity to their attacks you might have something. He's just more formidable is all. Try and be objective for once.

Which we know The Grey can survive a several kilometer fall into a lake of water, which shows extreme levels of durability, as a normal human by comparison would have been turned to butter upon impact.

Still waiting for you to show where Gandalf The White (more powerful than The Gray):

A) Ran from orcs
B) Was hurt by orcs

You made and continue to make claims you're unable to support. Thank you for playing, but once again you've defeated yourself.

quanchi112
Which we know The Grey can survive a several kilometer fall into a lake of water, which shows extreme levels of durability, as a normal human by comparison would have been turned to butter upon impact.

Still waiting for you to show where Gandalf The White (more powerful than The Gray):

A) Ran from orcs
B) Was hurt by orcs

You made and continue to make claims you're unable to support. Thank you for playing, but once again you've defeated yourself. He amped his magical durability up there. Obviously. He still ran from orcs despite being able to survive that kind of fall. It's like me saying the Titans can't hurt Poseidon based off of his feat in the Immortals. It's dishonest, dwarf.

We don't know if Gandalf the white can do so. He was better suited for Saruman but we never saw anything even close to Balrog durability.

A) that version ran from orcs so it's usable.
B) You have no evidence to support this theory Gandalf the White was more durable than the Grey.

You need to back your claims. My logic is slicing and dicing yours (lackthereof).

Robtard
LoL, Quanchi. Proof that Gandalf "amped his durability" for the fall?

Except we know that The White is a more powerful incarnation of The Grey. "I'm Saurumon as he should have been". Or something to that affect.

LoL, using a weaker version's when the more powerful is being used in the thread. How dishonest of you.

Still need to show or name a scene where Gandalf The White:

A) Ran from orcs
B) Was hurt by orcs

Stop dancing and show proof of your claims or STFU already.

quanchi112
LoL, Quanchi. Proof that Gandalf "amped his durability" for the fall?

Except we know that The White is a more powerful incarnation of The Grey. "I'm Saurumon as he should have been". Or something to that affect.

LoL, using a weaker version's when the more powerful is being used in the thread. How dishonest of you.

Still need to show or name a scene where Gandalf The White:

A) Ran from orcs
B) Was hurt by orcs

Stop dancing and show proof of your claims or STFU already. The same version who performed the feat ran from orcs. Gandalf did so consistently. Your using a feat of the Grey's. This is the White version who has nothing even close to a durability feat of this nature. Now if you can't prove his durability increased stick to the topic. This is white version not grey.

NemeBro
No but really, where is that strength feat?

Robtard
The same version who performed the feat ran from orcs. Gandalf did so consistently. Your using a feat of the Grey's. This is the White version who has nothing even close to a durability feat of this nature. Now if you can't prove his durability increased stick to the topic. This is white version not grey. LoL, same sad tactics: "The more powerful version of Gandalf is actually weaker!" Complete fail.

Another strawman attempt, I never claimed Gandalf's durability increased.

You did claim that Ganfalf: "amped his powers" specifically for the fall in Moria. Which of course you can't prove among your other fail claims that Gandalf The White: "ran from orcs" and "was hurt by orcs".

Prove your claims or STFU.

quanchi112
No but really, where is that strength feat? Give me a durability feat from gandalf the White.Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, same sad tactics: "The more powerful version of Gandalf is actually weaker!" Complete fail.

Another strawman attempt, I never claimed Gandalf's durability increased.

You did claim that Ganfalf: "amped his powers" specifically for the fall in Moria. Which of course you can't prove among your other fail claims that Gandalf The White: "ran from orcs" and "was hurt by orcs".

Prove your claims or STFU. I didn't say weaker I said less durable. One can be more powerful and less durable.

We see how weak Saruman was without his staff. The guy was easily stabbed in the back. We see what Gandalf is capable of but he died in the process. He spent himself. The same gandalf ran from orcs. If they couldn't hurt him why tell everyone to run and flee with them ?

NemeBro
I have made no claims concerning Gandalf, why would I have to prove anything?

Provide a strength feat for Lestat.

quanchi112
I have made no claims concerning Gandalf, why would I have to prove anything?

Provide a strength feat for Lestat. If you don't claim he has any uber durability I don't need to provide strength feats. Watch the movie, nemetoad.

NemeBro
Provide a strength feat fatass.

Or hell, Robtard can go ahead and do so. I don't care.

Robtard
I didn't say weaker I said less durable. One can be more powerful and less durable.

We see how weak Saruman was without his staff. The guy was easily stabbed in the back. We see what Gandalf is capable of but he died in the process. He spent himself. The same gandalf ran from orcs. If they couldn't hurt him why tell everyone to run and flee with them ?

Proof that Gandalf The White is "less durable" than The Grey?

Gandalf The White would have his staff in this thread.

The Grey died after falling, fighting for days and killing a Balrog.

The Grey ran from orcs. It should be noted that when he ran, he was in the company of people who certainly could die from orcs.

So, show proof where Gandalf The White A) Ran from orcs B) Was hurt by orcs. Also, C) above and prove where it's shown or stated that The White is "less durable" than The Grey.

Back up your claims or STFU already.

NemeBro
The entire army of goblins and orcs, who had trolls and shit, ran from the Balrog.

Gandalf killed that Balrog.

quanchi112
Provide a strength feat fatass.

Or hell, Robtard can go ahead and do so. I don't care. You made no claims as to Gandalf's durability so it isn't needed.

quanchi112
Proof that Gandalf The White is "less durable" than The Grey?

Gandalf The White would have his staff in this thread.

The Grey died after falling, fighting for days and killing a Balrog.

The Grey ran from orcs. It should be noted that when he ran, he was in the company of people who certainly could die from orcs.

So, show proof where Gandalf The White A) Ran from orcs B) Was hurt by orcs. Also, C) above and prove where it's shown or stated that The White is "less durable" than The Grey.

Back up your claims or STFU already. I don't have to do so. Different version of Gandalf according to you. So according to you the feat doesn't count. Gandalf ran from many. He also hid in trees. had he be immune he should have let them hide in the trees while he fought. This was not the case.

Different version. Grey the same version who fought balrog ran from orcs.Originally posted by NemeBro
The entire army of goblins and orcs, who had trolls and shit, ran from the Balrog.

Gandalf killed that Balrog. Abc logic.

Robtard
Actually you do. You make a claim, you need to support it, that's how it works.

LoL, that's like saying older and stronger Harry Potter can't cast spells that his younger and weaker self cast. You fail so hard.

Back up your claims or STFU already.

NemeBro
Abc logic. Your entire argument is:

Gandalf ran from orcs. Lestat is stronger than orcs. Therefore Lestat is stronger than Gandalf.

This is the definition of ABC logic, and you don't even have the decency to post or mention Lestat's strength feats as a comparison, you ****ing coward.

quanchi112
Actually you do. You make a claim, you need to support it, that's how it works.

LoL, that's like saying older and stronger Harry Potter can't cast spells that his younger and weaker self cast. You fail so hard.

Back up your claims or STFU already. Harry Potter didn't come back an entirely new person. You argued Gandalf the Grey feats don't count. I am just giving you what you wanted. And still you *****. You're quite ungrateful. Despite the fact he beat the Balrog he wasn't immune to orcs unless your newest claim is he's fearful of them.

quanchi112
Your entire argument is:

Gandalf ran from orcs. Lestat is stronger than orcs. Therefore Lestat is stronger than Gandalf.

This is the definition of ABC logic, and you don't even have the decency to post or mention Lestat's strength feats as a comparison, you ****ing coward. I meant that Gandalf can't be immune to orc level strength since he so frequently ran at the near smell of them. As soon as he'd see an orc turd you'd hear, Run.

If you don't know that Lestat is vastly stronger than an orc then you don't know who Lestat is.

Prove Superman can fly. What ? You ****ing coward. That's you. Chuckles and throws a spoon at your misshapen head.

NemeBro
Superman is an iconic character known the world over, and it is known he can fly.

However, what might be less known is, say, how fast. So were someone to say "Prove Superman can fly faster than light," they would be well within their rights to do so.

I never said Lestat isn't superhumanly strong.

Prove how much you whiny little girl.

quanchi112
Superman is an iconic character known the world over, and it is known he can fly.

However, what might be less known is, say, how fast. So were someone to say "Prove Superman can fly faster than light," they would be well within their rights to do so.

I never said Lestat isn't superhumanly strong.

Prove how much you whiny little girl. If he's superhumanly strong why do I need to prove he's stronger than an orc ? You already agreed you knew. The orcs are pansies compared to Lestat. This is just another example of you arguing despite not knowing who the other character is. Another reason the video game board tanked.

NemeBro
I didn't say you needed to prove he is stronger than an orc.

I said you needed to prove how strong he is, period, you stupid ass****ed metrosexual.

quanchi112
I didn't say you needed to prove he is stronger than an orc.

I said you needed to prove how strong he is, period, you stupid ass****ed metrosexual. Since you agree he's stronger than an orc I backed my claim. Case closed. Another quan chi victory.

NemeBro
I never said he was stronger than an orc either. thumb up

Prove how strong he is. If it is so self-evident that he is so physically mighty, surely he has feats to back this up? Or are you dodging because they don't exist?

What a vagina.

quanchi112
I never said he was stronger than an orc either. thumb up

Prove how strong he is. If it is so self-evident that he is so physically mighty, surely he has feats to back this up? Or are you dodging because they don't exist?

What a vagina. Your vagina is cramping huh ? Take a break and come back in 20 minutes.

If you knew anything about Lestat it's like Superman flying. He's fast and insanely strong.

NemeBro
Prove how strong he is.

quanchi112
If you don't know that you don't know anything about the character. Do your own homework. It isn't my job to educate on the character. Figure something out on your own. You will thank my later.

Robtard
Harry Potter didn't come back an entirely new person. You argued Gandalf the Grey feats don't count. I am just giving you what you wanted. And still you *****. You're quite ungrateful. Despite the fact he beat the Balrog he wasn't immune to orcs unless your newest claim is he's fearful of them.

Gandalf was still Gandalf, just improved. He didn't come back as an entirely different person.

Yet another strawman, I didn't say "Grey's feats don't count".

So far you've been unable to prove your claims of:

A) Gandalf The White running from orcs.
B) Gandalf The White being hurt by orcs.
C) Gandalf The Grey did "something" to make himself more durable before he fell in Moria.
C) Gandalf The White is less durable than Gandalf The Grey.

And yes, despite your claims that you don't have to, you do actually have to support claims you make.

NemeBro
Robtard how strong is Lestat?

Robtard
Robtard how strong is Lestat?

IWTV didn't have many strength feats, iirc. I recall he was capable of easily breaking a woman's neck and man-handing normal humans. Louis (weaker than Lestat) was capable of cutting other vampires in half with a large scythe.

I couldn't finish Queen of The Damned, cos it sucked that bad.

NemeBro
So where is the strength sufficient to break a man who wrestled with a Balrog?

dadudemon
So where is the strength sufficient to break a man who wrestled with a Balrog?

So where's this supposed wrestling taking place? Because I didn't see any wrestling.

Is it in the ultra-extended cut?

NemeBro
It's when he grappled onto it in freefall, took punches and strikes from it, got slammed into the cavern wall as they fell, stabbed it, and when he made it lurch back from his blow.

Mindset
It's when he grappled onto it in freefall, took punches and strikes from it, got slammed into the cavern wall as they fell, stabbed it, and when he made it lurch back from his blow. Never happened.

Reported for trolling.

Robtard
44kBN340vd4

At 3:50-51 Balrog smacks Gandalf against its own chest

At 3:57-58 Balrogs smacks Gandalf off his chest

At 4:00-01 Balrogs smacks Gandalf away as he's coming back to continue stabbing

At 4:07-08 Balrog grabs Gandalf

There might have been another smack between the last two, hard to tell but it sounds like it.

Mindset
He didn't hit him at 3:50.

After I saw that I couldn't believe anything else you said, you lying liar.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindset
He didn't hit him at 3:50.

After I saw that I couldn't believe anything else you said, you lying liar.

Correct, at 3:50 the Balrog's hand is coiled back to strike; at 3:51 Gandalf has been smacketh. As I said 3:50-51.

I only lie when giving you compliments.

NemeBro
At about 4:11 Gandalf is smashed into the side of the Cliffside and proceeds to grab onto the Balrog's horn and shit.

Mindset
Correct, at 3:50 the Balrog's hand is coiled back to strike; at 3:51 Gandalf has been smacketh. As I said 3:50-51.

I only lie when giving you compliments. He missed Gandalf and hit his chest.

Reported for lying.

I can barely hear your compliments with my dick in your mouth, so it doesn't matter.

dadudemon
44kBN340vd4

Holy ****!

I forgot how awesome those movies were.

Anyway, Gandalf has a level 8 fire resistance protection shield. I am about 10% joking and 90% serious. He also has very high durability as he was smacked at least a couple of times...smacks that would have probably killed most humans.

Also, the only time he wrestled with the Balrog was the moment he grabbed a horn to saddle up...and that's not wrestling at all.

Additionally, the Balrog was falling down...he wasn't really wrestling, at all. So, no, no wrestling, you fool.

Lastly, Gandalf clearly told Frodo to not be an idiot by walking all the way to Mordor. He told him to fly "you fool." Clearly, he was wanting him to make use of the giant-ass eagles. Luckily for the Fellowship, Gandalf came back from the dead with Alzheimer's or else he would have whooped some little hairy hobbit ass for being dumbshits and not following directions.

NemeBro
Is your signature a picture of your butthole?

Mindset
Keep it in your pants, Ian McKellen.

dadudemon
Is your signature a picture of your butthole?

No, those are pictures of donuts. smile

quanchi112
Gandalf was still Gandalf, just improved. He didn't come back as an entirely different person.

Yet another strawman, I didn't say "Grey's feats don't count".

So far you've been unable to prove your claims of:

A) Gandalf The White running from orcs.
B) Gandalf The White being hurt by orcs.
C) Gandalf The Grey did "something" to make himself more durable before he fell in Moria.
C) Gandalf The White is less durable than Gandalf The Grey.

And yes, despite your claims that you don't have to, you do actually have to support claims you make. You claimed he did. You claimed Grey showings don't count for White. Now all of a sudden they do count.

1)Gandalf ran from orcs in the same form that took on the Balrog.
2)If you watched the movies he isn't immune to orcs nor was he portrayed in such a manner. Just because a nuke doesn't hit Gandalf that doesn't mean he's immune to it. That just means it didn't happen.
3)Magic. Are you really this dense ?
4)Prove he is. Originally posted by NemeBro
It's when he grappled onto it in freefall, took punches and strikes from it, got slammed into the cavern wall as they fell, stabbed it, and when he made it lurch back from his blow. They both fell. Gandalf then finally defeated him by a lightning amped strike. You also claimed gandalf's white attack breaks bones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.