Thanos or Prime????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Prime and Thanos are placed into two separate rooms made out of Adamantium the size of a football field. Both have to battle a team of four Heralds and either die or make it out as the victor. Whoever make it out first get their life wish. Prime gets his earth back and Thanos gets his true love, death. The teams they are facing are bloodlusted but not to the point that they are fighting non intelligently.

Superboy Prime has to face...

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Surfer
Gladiator

Thanos has to face...

Superman
Orion
Wonder Woman
Kyle

pym-ftw
Are the teams actively stalling or just fighting standard...

Prime wins via speed unless Teams are actively stalling

carver9
Nope...the team isn't playing around.

Branlor Swift
Is everyone allowed to fly?

Diesldude
Prime wins, Thermos dies.

ThereIsHope
Poor Thanos.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Prime and Thanos are placed into two separate rooms made out of Adamantium the size of a football field. Both have to battle a team of four Heralds and either die or make it out as the victor. Whoever make it out first get their life wish. Prime gets his earth back and Thanos gets his true love, death. The teams they are facing are bloodlusted but not to the point that they are fighting non intelligently.

Superboy Prime has to face...

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Surfer
Gladiator

Thanos has to face...

Superman
Orion
Wonder Woman
Kyle

Why is this always Marvel vs. D.C?
Why not mix the teams or switch who fights them?

Odekahn
Prime wins

quanchi112
Thanos. Prime would lose against this team. Surfer alone would be a problem for Prime.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos. Prime would lose against this team. Surfer alone would be a problem for Prime.

Surfer could just drain his solar energy, so yeah.

Could Quan Chi outsmart Thanos, Quanchi? ^_^

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Surfer could just drain his solar energy, so yeah.

Could Quan Chi outsmart Thanos, Quanchi? ^_^ I am Thanos. I am glad you agree Surfer would be a major problem for Prime.

ColossusGrundy
Thanos loses to SUpes while the rest of his team watches.

Prime would have a problem with Surfer till he had a tantrum and went all out. I do thin khe'd eventually win. This isn't the most effective team to take down Prime with.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Thanos loses to SUpes while the rest of his team watches.

Prime would have a problem with Surfer till he had a tantrum and went all out. I do thin khe'd eventually win. This isn't the most effective team to take down Prime with. Based on what ?

Sh3nG L0nG
Based on what ?
Prime would kill surfer to death while drinking tea with his pinky up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
Prime would kill surfer to death while drinking tea with his pinky up. Why doesn't he kill someone far weaker namely Superboy then ?

Sh3nG L0nG
Why doesn't he kill someone far weaker namely Superboy then ?
He toys with him, kon el is nothing more to prime than a hamster is to you.

quanchi112
He toys with him, kon el is nothing more to prime than a hamster is to you. A hamster that ko'd him with his hamster friends in teen titans ? He's always made him bleed. Hamsters don't punch me in the face and get in my head. Your analogy is hilarious.

Sh3nG L0nG
A hamster that ko'd him with his hamster friends in teen titans ? He's always made him bleed. Hamsters don't punch me in the face and get in my head. Your analogy is hilarious.

I'm sure a hamster could make you bleed if he were to bite you, a group of hamsters could damage you if they all bit you at the same time. I'm sure your hand would be mangled if your pet hamster and his friends were to bite you. Nonetheless, it's still your pet hamster and you wouldn't harm him, would you?

ColossusGrundy
Stop trying to debate with a Marvel fanboy. Doesn't matter what it is, he'll disagree.

Thanos loses, Prime wins.

Based on what?
Thor and BRB are by no means in Prime's league.
Surfer would go down last.
Glads is a joke.

iceman24567
Prime

NemeBro
Why doesn't he kill someone far weaker namely Superboy then ? Superboy?

Oh, you mean that guy he... Killed?

erm

LordofBrooklyn
Prime wins.

This was a bad matchup for Team Marvel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Superboy?

Oh, you mean that guy he... Killed?

erm Superboy's actions caused his death not Prime.

quanchi112
I'm sure a hamster could make you bleed if he were to bite you, a group of hamsters could damage you if they all bit you at the same time. I'm sure your hand would be mangled if your pet hamster and his friends were to bite you. Nonetheless, it's still your pet hamster and you wouldn't harm him, would you? A hamster I could easily put away or defeat. I wouldn't go back and forth and be unable to stop any amount of hamsters. Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Stop trying to debate with a Marvel fanboy. Doesn't matter what it is, he'll disagree.

Thanos loses, Prime wins.

Based on what?
Thor and BRB are by no means in Prime's league.
Surfer would go down last.
Glads is a joke. Prime has been affected by far less. Red solar energy hurts and weakens him. Thor has the power alone to defeat him if he goes all out.

LordofBrooklyn
A hamster I could easily put away or defeat. I wouldn't go back and forth and be unable to stop any amount of hamsters. Prime has been affected by far less. Red solar energy hurts and weakens him. Thor has the power alone to defeat him if he goes all out.

Thor could NEVER beat Superboy Prime solo.

Ever!

Damborgson, Rage Of Olympus, Celey, or any Thor expert is welcome to dispute this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

Ever!

Damborgson, Rage Of Olympus, Celey, or any Thor expert is welcome to dispute this. He has the power to do so. Far less than Thor level power has beaten Prime.

LordofBrooklyn
He has the power to do so. Far less than Thor level power has beaten Prime.

Far less than Prime power has felled Thor. We are using forum standards here where both are at their best, in light of that fact SBP beats Thor EVERY TIME.

quanchi112
Far less than Prime power has felled Thor. We are using forum standards here where both are at their best, in light of that fact SBP beats Thor EVERY TIME. I don't think Thor on his own is beating Prime for the majority but with these three I think they'd own him. Thor can suck the solar energy right out of him.

Sh3nG L0nG
A hamster I could easily put away or defeat. I wouldn't go back and forth and be unable to stop any amount of hamsters. Prime has been affected by far less. Red solar energy hurts and weakens him. Thor has the power alone to defeat him if he goes all out.

Never underestimate hamsters, Quan. The only one who has the power to overcome any amount of hamsters is Willard. I'd say it wouldn't take more than 100 vicious hamster to take you down for a slight majority 5.5/10.

quanchi112
Never underestimate hamsters, Quan. The only one who has the power to overcome any amount of hamsters is Willard. I'd say it wouldn't take more than 100 vicious hamster to take you down for a slight majority 5.5/10. I'd destroy 200 hamsters easily in a fight.

LordofBrooklyn
I don't think Thor on his own is beating Prime for the majority but with these three I think they'd own him. Thor can suck the solar energy right out of him.

They die to death against Superboy Prime.

quanchi112
They die to death against Superboy Prime. When has he beaten a more impressive team than this ?

Tony Stark
When has he beaten a more impressive team than this ?

Ooooooo... Ooooooo... I'll answer that. NEVER.

THANOS wins SBP dies

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Ooooooo... Ooooooo... I'll answer that. NEVER.

THANOS wins SBP dies

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

SquallX
When has he beaten a more impressive team than this ?

Are you ****ing kidding me? Did you read any of Prime's appearances?

celeyhyga17

Ever!

Damborgson, Rage Of Olympus, Celey, or any Thor expert is welcome to dispute this.
My Thor sig and avi does not make me a Thor expert. Can you replace me with either ODG or Jakethebank? Kthanks...
laughing

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
My Thor sig and avi does not make me a Thor expert. Can you replace me with either ODG or Jakethebank? Kthanks...
laughing

ODG, Jakethebank, RageOfOlympus, Damborgson

ANYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7e1k8IOmI1qzkmw2o1_400.jpg

Bentley
He has the power to do so. Far less than Thor level power has beaten Prime.

Far more than the power Thanos posseses has failed to kill Prime.

TheGodKiller
Never underestimate hamsters, Quan. The only one who has the power to overcome any amount of hamsters is Willard. I'd say it wouldn't take more than 100 vicious hamster to take you down for a slight majority 5.5/10.
Remove the 2 zeroes at the the end and you'll get a much more accurate estimate.

Zack Fair
Funny thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Far more than the power Thanos posseses has failed to kill Prime. Such as ?Originally posted by SquallX
Are you ****ing kidding me? Did you read any of Prime's appearances? He runs from heroes. The flashes beat him, the teen titans did so, he was beaten when he fled from the heroes in ic, he had aid in legion of 3 worlds, etc. The floor is yours.

LordofBrooklyn
Such as ? He runs from heroes. The flashes beat him, the teen titans did so, he was beaten when he fled from the heroes in ic, he had aid in legion of 3 worlds, etc. The floor is yours.

How much power do you think the entire GL corps posseses?

quanchi112
How much power do you think the entire GL corps posseses? He didn't defeat the entire gl corps. LOL.

h1a8
Such as ? He runs from heroes. The flashes beat him, the teen titans did so, he was beaten when he fled from the heroes in ic, he had aid in legion of 3 worlds, etc. The floor is yours.

And you don't realize that Thanos is weak against wood and get's arrested by cops.

What's worst?

LordofBrooklyn
He didn't defeat the entire gl corps. LOL.

How many corps members(among others) did he beat singlehandedly?

NemeBro
Superboy's actions caused his death not Prime.

Indeed, I mean, fighting Superboy Prime of his own volition? The poor boy must have been mad, or suicidal...

quanchi112
How many corps members(among others) did he beat singlehandedly? 30 some. A pre dos Doomsday with a gl ring was far more impressive against the corps. He also wasn't running from them.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Indeed, I mean, fighting Superboy Prime of his own volition? The poor boy must have been mad, or suicidal... He avenged himself in teen titans where he and his friends laid him out cold.
Originally posted by h1a8
And you don't realize that Thanos is weak against wood and get's arrested by cops.

What's worst? One is noncanon and the other he was weakened. Groot is more powerful than the Batman and he's hurt pre boot Seid with his own human fists.

Thanos wins.

Estacado
Prime.

SamZED
30 some. A pre dos Doomsday with a gl ring was far more impressive against the corps. He also wasn't running from them.

He avenged himself in teen titans where he and his friends laid him out cold.
One is noncanon and the other he was weakened. Groot is more powerful than the Batman and he's hurt pre boot Seid with his own human fists.

Thanos wins. How was he weakened? That fight would finally make sense to me if he was.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by SamZED
How was he weakened? That fight would finally make sense to me if he was.
Stark speculated that Thanos might have done some damage to himself while using the faux cosmic cube.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SamZED
How was he weakened? That fight would finally make sense to me if he was. The cc damaged him. Despite being weakened three super teams didn't knock out Thanos. Can I get an amen ?

sCOURGE_0
They both lose. Prime will have enough trouble with Norrin and Thor

Thanos will have enough trouble with Orion and Supes

quanchi112
Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
They both lose. Prime will have enough trouble with Norrin and Thor

Thanos will have enough trouble with Orion and Supes Based on what does Thanos lose ?

Slaanesh
Prime win..that's the only true answer to anything involving Prime..

iceman24567
Prime without a doubt

LordofBrooklyn
Can I get an amen ?

The church of canon says..

NO.

Cast out the heretic and all stryfe comes to an end! cool

Bentley
Such as ?

A Guardian, the explosion of the universe, Monarch, Anti-matter, you name it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.