Norsk Politi Institutt for Cybercrime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaib
Firs i'd like to say sorry if this is not the right thread.

So my computer got locked by this "Norsk Politi Institutt for Cybercrime" virus and now it makes me pay 100 EUR to get it unlocked. How do i remove it?? Help sad

ArtificialGlory
Get Malwarebytes or AVG anti-virus(or both). Jesus, how do people still manage to get shit like this?

Morridini
Haha, brilliant name for a spyware. Have to guess you're Norwegian too Kaib?

Kaib
ArtificialGlory, yeah sure, but what i don't know is how to get them while my computer is locked?!?

Kaib
I did it, i did it!!!

I did a looot of searching and found these two sites: answers.microsoft.com/nb-no/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning/politiet-institutt-for-cybercrime/afb69773-2e93-4fea-b654-112eb17a8852 and americanpendulum.com/2012/12/03/norsk-politi-institutt-for-cybercrime-virus/ (sorry i cant post links )

I followed the instructions and now my computer is unlocked and clean (i had to download an antivirus program after unlocking it, so i followed ArtificialGlory's advise and chose Mawlarebytes. )

Oh, the most important thing: I had to go to Safe Mode and use the System Restore. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.