Captain America vs. Batman (Batman Beyond)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
Okay, let me try this again:

Three rounds in Madison Square Garden, Batman gets no vehicles, just his suit and gadgets.

1. Comic Capt.
2. Capt. from his own movie
3. Capt. from Avengers

Who wins each round and why?

BruceSkywalker
Terry McGuinness n all 3

NemeBro
poop

jmoul
Nemebro, are you referring to Spongebob's P.O.O.P., or to fecal matter?

Darth Martin
McGuinness isn't defeating 616 Cap.

The suit isn't all that powerful. He is nowhere near, say, Spider-Man in raw power. The suit provides him some resistance to electricity and such but we still see him being effected by blunt force trauma. His durability isn't that much better, if at all, than Cap's.

I say 616 Cap takes him down due to being a far better fighter, alot smarter, and a much better tactician. Hell, he probably even has the advantage when it comes to reflexes. The batsuit is of a mesh material if I'm not mistaken so pressure points are a viable option for Cap.

None of McGuinness' gadgets will prove effective as nothing he has will be breaking through the shield. Then he will attempt to take Cap in close-quarters combat where he will then proceed to get wrecked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.