IP Man vs. Bone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Instead of IP Man (or is it Yip Man?) fighting that heavy weight boxing champ at the end of the 2nd movie, he gets to fight the underground street fighting champion Bone (from Blood and Bone).

Who wins?

Zack Fair
Dunno about Bone but Ip man is boss.

Mmm lack info keeps me from giving an informed answer

Lestov16
Ip Man:
v1Cb2d0ZUVs
XHYlTZGXikU

Bone:
W6Kf3919CtQ
FXRb1-ld2sc

KingD19
Bone is a lot better than that boxer and wouldn't fall for that move.

Robtard
Bone's a slow-ass dunce who relies of his opponents standing still.

Lestov16
IDK. Ip seems mighty fast, even for Bone.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Lestov16
IDK. Ip seems mighty fast, even for Bone.

He was't fast enough t avoid gettng hit several times by that boxer.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Robtard
Bone's a slow-ass dunce who relies of his opponents standing still. Always trying to bring down the American negro.

the ninjak
It's crazy comparing these two.

They both seemed invincible until they struggled against experienced combatants.

IP Man's fast paced flurry of punches won't work on Bone, who was an expert at watching his opponents punches then adapting. Bone is also good at ground work.

KingD19
Bone never struggled in the movie. Even against the world champion at the end he was toying with him, then took him down with no problems.

the ninjak
True.... now that I watch the scene again he adapted pretty quickly, only taking a single strike.

I never saw IpMAn 2 though so I don't know about his later skills.

I'm edging towards Bone for this fight. Any videos of the second film that give IpMan the edge?

KingD19
The second video is kinda what proves his downfall. He fought the world heavyweight boxing champion and was getting beat up because the guy was so strong his hits weren't doing anything. It took him like half the fight to figure out how to hurt him by attacking his biceps. But Bone is a lot better than that guy, a lot strong, a lot more skilled, etc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.