The most powerful Master&Apprentice/Padawan Combo in the movie era?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slowpoke
I think the strongest combo is Darth Plagueis+ Darth Sidious. Not sure about Jedi.

NewGuy01
Yoda/Dooku.

Q99
Mace Windu/Depa Billaba is up there.

Windu's a beast, and Depa's swordwork was supposed to be on a similar level, with Windu barely defeating her after she fell.

Darth Banus
Sidious & Vader (pre suit)

Q99
Originally posted by Darth Banus
Sidious & Vader (pre suit)

Personally I'm not sure if I'd count that because Sids had yet to actually give him any training, merely recruited him.

Of course, Sids + Vader (RotJ in-suit) would still be a contender.

Vorpal Ruin
Yoda and Mace.

Q99
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Yoda and Mace.

They weren't master and padawan. Yoda did some teaching of him as a youngling, but his master was someone else.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Q99
Personally I'm not sure if I'd count that because Sids had yet to actually give him any training, merely recruited him.

Well they were Master and Apprentice and he was at least teaching Skywalker to embrace his anger and lust for Revenge.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Q99
They weren't master and padawan. Yoda did some teaching of him as a youngling, but his master was someone else.

This is fact or mystery?

Edit: If true, could you point me to the source, please?

Q99
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
This is fact or mystery?

Edit: If true, could you point me to the source, please?

I'm going by wookiepedia. The only mentioned training of Mace by Yoda is as a youngling.

NewGuy01
I still say Yoda and Dooku.

Dolos
Originally posted by Slowpoke
I think the strongest combo is Darth Plagueis+ Darth Sidious.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I still say Yoda and Dooku.

That is a pretty powerful one.

But then is it more powerful than Sidious and Dooku? And is that duo more powerful than Sidious and Vader? And are any of them more powerful than Plagueis and Palpatine? Hmm.

axel_jovan
Probably Sidious and Plagueis combo takes the cake.

Then, Yoda and Mace (if he was indeed Yoda's pupil) tied with OT Sidious and Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.