My name is FoggyFilms and I'm so excited to be here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FoggyFilms
Greetings!

My name is Jonathan and I'm a movieaholic.

Me and 3 of my best friends run a weekly podcast on old movies called FoggyFilms (foggyfilms.com). I thought that Killer Movies would be a great place to come get inspiration for the show and run ideas past forum members.

For a career I own an advertising agency and get to work with film and media quite a bit too.

My favorite movie of all time is Blade Runner. Something about it just grabs me by the bones.

Can't wait to get to interact here with everyone and hope you listen to our show! If you download or stream it on iTunes or Stitcher, leave us a review!

Cheers!

Scarlet Fox
Hey Jonathan! Welcome to KMC! This place is perfect for m ovie goers who want to spend time Fan-boy/girl over, complaining, or comparing different movies, films and Tv shows. I am sure you will find tons of inspiration.

My career is security so I just sit here and watch people go in and out of the building which gives me lots of time to read up on forums and such.

My favorite movie is Fifth Element with Bruce Willis. He was so Yummy back in Die Hard... he still kind of is now but.. Old. ^.^ Teensy bit shallow? Mehbeh.

Anyway I hope you find tons of Inspiration here and that you stay long. If you have questions feel free to ask!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.