Davos conference

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Archaeopteryx
You know, the one held every year in Switzerland where the .00000000000001% who rule over the rest of us decide the economic fate of the world. Interestingly enough even though this just ended for 2013 there was almost no mention of it in the mainstream media. Everything is gun control and to a lesser extant gay rights and immigration issues. No wonder nothing REALLY ever changes.

Lord Lucien
I don't think... the human population can be divided by that percentage.

Symmetric Chaos
We're ruled over by less than one millionth of a person?

Archaeopteryx
I think you guys know what I mean

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
I think you guys know what I mean Yes. An entire race of fast talking micro men rule the world!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
You know, the one held every year in Switzerland where the .00000000000001% who rule over the rest of us decide the economic fate of the world. Interestingly enough even though this just ended for 2013 there was almost no mention of it in the mainstream media. Everything is gun control and to a lesser extant gay rights and immigration issues. No wonder nothing REALLY ever changes.
What do you propose we do?

Archaeopteryx
Originally posted by Omega Vision
What do you propose we do?

Don't have a lot of time right now to answer in depth but a couple quick suggestions would be to whenever possible avoid shopping at any and all big box chains that promote globalization, whenever an election comes around AVOID VOTING FOR EITHER OF THE TWO MAJOR PARTIES. It's a small start, but we have to start somewhere.

Symmetric Chaos
British National Party here I come!

Lord Lucien
We should probably all start listening to anti-corporate music and indie labels. And post on web boards how much the system sucks. We're sure to accomplish justice that way!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
We should probably all start listening to anti-corporate music and indie labels.

You don't even have to do that. smile

You can listen to big names and still get an anti-government and anti-corporate message. And you can straighten your clothes with all the IRONY!

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
And post on web boards how much the system sucks. We're sure to accomplish justice that way!

I thought all you had to do was repost an image on Facebook and God would save a kitten or someshit?

picerjamo
the human population can be divided by that percentage.http://www.sdra.info/6f.jpghttp://www.sdra.info/k3.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.