Team Ironman vs Team Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
ALL CURRENT
---------
Ironman
Super Skrull
Hulk

Vs

Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Bizzaro
-----------
No prep or BFR
In character
Fight in NYC

armedforbattle

Tony Stark
Team Iron Man

-Pr-
Team Iron Man. Though a month from now my answer might be different.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by -Pr-
Team Iron Man. Though a month from now my answer might be different.
thumb up

-Pr-
Wait, no. Team Wonder Woman wins solidly.

armedforbattle
Wait, no. Team Wonder Woman wins solidly.
no

-Pr-
Yes. Hulk is the biggest obstacle. Wonder Woman or Bizarro can hold Hulk off long enough for the other to put down Iron Man. Aquaman might not have the ability to put down Tony or SS, but he's tough enough to survive long enough.

armedforbattle
What if Tony puts down Aquaman first? Then he could lend a hand to SS or hulk

But it could go the same way for DC. Bizzaro puts down Kl'rt quickly then helps Diana or Arthur.

I think it really depends on match ups

-Pr-
Originally posted by armedforbattle
What if Tony puts down Aquaman first? Then he could lend a hand to SS or hulk

But it could go the same way for DC. Bizzaro puts down Kl'rt quickly then helps Diana or Arthur.

I think it really depends on match ups

I think it would take longer for Tony to put down Aquaman than it would take Bizarro or Diana to put down Tony, tbh.

But yes, it does depend on matchups.

armedforbattle
I think it would take longer for Tony to put down Aquaman than it would take Bizarro or Diana to put down Tony, tbh.

But yes, it does depend on matchups.
I agree with all of that!

curryman
Super Skrull is the biggest threat Team Ironman has! And he's still weaker than anyone in team Wonder Woman. I don't see how this is not spite.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by curryman
Super Skrull is the biggest threat Team Ironman has! And he's still weaker than anyone in team Wonder Woman. I don't see how this is not spite.
Literally all of that is arguable... at best
Its mostly just bias and wrong

carver9
Originally posted by curryman

laughing out loud

picerjamo
Though a month from now my answer might be different.http://www.sdra.info/6f.jpghttp://www.sdra.info/k3.jpg

pym-ftw
Team Stark dependent on matchups

comicfan11
Team WW.
To much raw power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.