Xenogears: Omnigears and Mobility question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I always had a question about the two gears. When Bart went to Fort Jasper to get the omnigear Andvari AKA the Fatima Treasure, what happened to the Brigandier? When Billy and Rico got their omnigears they were aligned with an anima relic, which transformed their normal gears to omnigears. The same thing went for Elly, Vierge and Regurus were two separate gears, Vierge(normal gear) and Regururs(Omnigear) and I'm not sure if Citan's omnigear Fenrir is separate from Heimdal or if it aligned itself with an anima relic. Bart didn't see an Anima Relic at Fort Jasper, he just saw the Omnigear and went to work with it on Shakhan and his gang.

Now on disc 2, they go to Merkava, defeat Ramsus and Miang(Miang gets up for another round thanks to Nano) then get their anima relics sucked away from them turning them back to normal gears or perhaps stripping their mobility. Now if the Advari got reduced to Brigandier shouldn't their be 2 Brigandiers? For Citan, 2 Heimdals, Since Billy's and Rico's Omnigears were gone and back to normal shouldn't they not be able to move them? Unless the brigandier and heimdal was backup gears how could they move? All of the gears except Fei's gear shouldn't be able to move so how could they get to him and Zohar? Even Alpha Weltall was able to move and fight against Xenogears-Id. Was their loss mobility a temporary one? What happened to the Brigandier and Heimdal?

Now I know all of this is restored with Xenogears but I found some of it to be confusing with the Omnigears and their loss mobility. Can someone help me on this? Thanks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.