Iron Man vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1.Standard IM vs Glads at best/peak
a)H2H
b)Both use all powers and abilties no BFR
c)The above with BFR allowed

2.IM at peak/best vs Glads at peak/best
a)H2H
b)Both use all powers and abilties no BFR
c)The above with BFR allowed

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

-Pr-
Gladiator.

D-Block
Gladiator

leonidas
yeah, glads should be able to take him unless tony is prepped for him. tony would NOT make it easy, but glads has too much overall power for tony to take him out before glads ko'd him.

carver9
Fight already happened and Tony had a team and still got stomped.

quanchi112
Glads.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
Fight already happened and Tony had a team and still got stomped.

are you talking about Annihilators Earthfall? Tony didn't get stomped in that iirc.

Gladiator wins though.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
are you talking about Annihilators Earthfall? Tony didn't get stomped in that iirc.

Gladiator wins though.

Yeah, he ran from Gladiator the entire time while being chased by a dose of heat vision.

Damborgson
Ironman was firing back and unharmed.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HCiMpUsThao/Tq8Za4uzskI/AAAAAAAAFao/pQYY-dMkMZM/s1600/annihilators%2Bearthfall%2B%25232.jpg

quanchi112
Yeah, he ran from Gladiator the entire time while being chased by a dose of heat vision. Do you ever tell the truth ?

carver9
Post the part before that.

sCOURGE_0
Earthfall was crap, Wolverine cut cleanly through Gladiator even though Thor was shrugging off his best hits like they were nothing

Then again, Wolverine vs Thor was crap also =/

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you ever tell the truth ?

I'm right, crazy.

Damborgson
I don't have it. Even so, that was the end of the fight. So he wasn't stomped and he wasn't running the whole fight either.

carver9
Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
Earthfall was crap, Wolverine cut cleanly through Gladiator even though Thor was shrugging off his best hits like they were nothing

Then again, Wolverine vs Tho was crap also =/

The writer explained that Glads confidence was low due to the events that was happening during the time.

Damborgson
Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
Then again, Wolverine vs Tho was crap also =/

It really was. "hey Hulk and Thor is a good fight right? And Hulk and Wolverine is a good fight too right?! SO WHY NOT MAKE A THOR VS WOLVERINE FIGHT!?!?!?"

-Pr-
The writer explained that Glads confidence was low due to the events that was happening during the time.

So his confidence was low enough that Wolverine could hurt him, but not low enough that Iron Man could... Yeah, because that totally makes sense.

Also, proof, please.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
So his confidence was low enough that Wolverine could hurt him, but not low enough that Iron Man could... Yeah, because that totally makes sense.

Also, proof, please.

During that time, Ironman probably could've hurt him.

I posted the link a while back...don't have it anymore. I can search for it and hope I can find the link again.

quanchi112
I'm right, crazy. Iron Man is going after Gladiator not running away. Wolverine slices right into him also. LOL. You're all bark no bite.

sCOURGE_0
I don't read too much Iron Man but it's hard to imagine, even with all the tech upgrades over the years like Extremis, that he'd be able to fight someone like Gladiator.

But then I realize that cosmic characters aren't written like they use to be, Gladiator now isn't how he was decades ago when he was smashing planets. So it may be feasible for Tony to at least contend with cosmic level characters

Slaanesh
Glad will tear him limb from limb..

carver9
Iron Man is going after Gladiator not running away. Wolverine slices right into him also. LOL. You're all bark no bite.

Ironman isn't going after him....what are you talking about.

Just like Wolverine sliced through Thanos.

quanchi112
Ironman isn't going after him....what are you talking about.

Just like Wolverine sliced through Thanos. He is flying at him firing at him. Quit lying already we can all see the scan. Thanos defeated Wolverine while it looks like Gladiator was humiliated.

-Pr-
Iron Man is going after Gladiator not running away. Wolverine slices right into him also. LOL. You're all bark no bite.

Quan, stop baiting people. You're close enough to getting banned as it is.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The writer explained that Glads confidence was low due to the events that was happening during the time. Originally posted by carver9
During that time, Ironman probably could've hurt him.

I posted the link a while back...don't have it anymore. I can search for it and hope I can find the link again.

Post a link or I'm going to assume it's not true.

I don't trust you or your ability to interpret things. Sorry Carver.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Post a link or I'm going to assume it's not true.

I don't trust you or your ability to interpret things. Sorry Carver.

He's probably thinking of Breevort trying to calm down some butthurt Glads fan.

He didn't write the mini, though. Abnett and Lanning did.

Bentley
Iron Man uses that laser that went though Gray Gargoyle's Worthy head and slices Glad open.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Damborgson
It really was. "hey Hulk and Thor is a good fight right? And Hulk and Wolverine is a good fight too right?! SO WHY NOT MAKE A THOR VS WOLVERINE FIGHT!?!?!?"
Originally posted by ODG
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Wolverithmetics02.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.