japanese anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Augeybana
Does anyone like japanese anime.I just saw a movie called Princess Mononoke and it was awesome.And the best show I could think on anime is Db,dbz.Is there any certain shows you guys like.

GordonSkywalker
I used to watch DragonBall Z with the kid down the street. Still watch it sometimes. Does Pokemon count?

Augeybana
I believe so it's japanese,

GordonSkywalker
Excellent stuff- Dragonball that is. Can't stand Pokemon!

BackFire349
i like some of the anime movies. dont like dragonball and pokemon.

Augeybana
Well pokemon sucks it more of a children thing.

GordonSkywalker
Hence the introduction of it to me by a kid.

Julie
it's ok...I saw Princess Monoke and thought it was weird....

narcil
my favourite anime is kenshin. big grin love the kenshin...haven't seen princess mononoke, though i've heard it's good. ^_^
n' i watch DBZ when it comes on--it's pretty amusing.

hmmm...what else, what else...i remember liking gundam wing very muchly a few years back. that and escaflowne. (oh, that reminds me!! the voice actor for goku, in DBZ is the same guy who does van in esca. n' trowa in GW] ---*gorgeous* voice.)

iya...i'm a bit of a fan, aren't i. *lol*

Lara
like most stuff on CNX, mostly DBZ DBGT and CBBB!

Member.
:lolstick out tongueokemon totally gay, no offense anyonesmile. but the games r goodstick out tongue, dbz best anime show ever. can't wait for dbgt

narcil
wait...what's DBGT n' CBBB? (don't have cartoon network here..you guys are so lucky!)

Ushgarak
Great, now Lara is talking in code...

Corran
who gave her all those abbreviations?

mah
princess mononoke; that's a totally awesome film indeed. I personally think dragonball is only so-so. there's lots of greater series like rurouni kenshin, trigun, cowboy bebop, evangelion, lain, love hina, chobits etc.

narcil
kenshin!!!!! big grin <----my favourite. ^_^

Asami
laughing I don't like Pokemon myself, but when it was first out, Pikachu was cute!

Princess Mononoke is indeed a great movie, my parents watched it with me even!

Perfect Blue is a great Japanese Anime, it is so good, I'd recommend it to anyone.

My household has lots of anime fans!

mah
what about those anime dating-sims? those are great!....ehem, nevermind..um..

BackFire349
princess mononoke, ninja scroll, fist of the northstar and akira are my main experiences in anime.

Member.
princess monekoe ok, but dbz betterstick out tongue

BackFire349
too childish.

Member.
ah well, can't blame me for being a childstick out tongue

mah
if you want childish that is actually any good, watch My Neighbor Totoro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.