ION Kyle Rayner VS Thanos W/I.G.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
ION Kyle Rayner- Original

VS

Thanos- Infinity Gauntlet

Titan or terran?

Zack Fair
Kyle.

Diesldude
Thanos with IG.

Mindset
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Kyle.

Bentley
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Kyle.

curryman
Kyle easily.

pym-ftw
Stalemate

Diesldude
Just want to know how Kyle compares with IG, let alone the most competent IG user of all?

Bentley
Originally posted by Diesldude
Just want to know how Kyle compares with IG, let alone the most competent IG user of all?

What does Doom has to do with any of this?

Diesldude
Originally posted by Bentley
What does Doom has to do with any of this?

LOL, my bad, how bout borderline terrible if user?

WhiteWitchKing
Thanos

Golgo13
Kyle pimp slaps.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Golgo13
Kyle pimp slaps.

How many times has Kyle actually pimped anyone? Thanos is an actual pimp while Kyle has been playing second fiddle ever since Hal returned.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/TheMadTitan_/pimp_hand-1.jpg

DTM
Going with Thanos and the IG, which was virtually the most powerful being the Marvel Universe has ever seen.

ThereIsHope
Ion

CortSether
LOL at those saying ION.

sCOURGE_0
cORT MUST Of gotten banned from comicvine for the 846346367th time

ODG
This has been done multiple times and should be merged:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=500418&pagenumber=1

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=417848&pagenumber=1

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=462043&pagenumber=1

CortSether
Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
cORT MUST Of gotten banned from comicvine for the 846346367th time

According to the mods I'll never get my account back. As they said to me "You were banned for misogyny, trolling and general unpleasantness."

I've got at least 10 alts on there so they can tickle my pickle for all I care.

Diesldude
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
How many times has Kyle actually pimped anyone? Thanos is an actual pimp while Kyle has been playing second fiddle ever since Hal returned.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/TheMadTitan_/pimp_hand-1.jpg

I have to admit it, thanus is the master of the Pimp Slap.

Juntai
Kyle.

leonidas
i see lots of one word replies. wondering if we'll be seeing any feat comparisons coming up.....as of now i'm not sure but its been a while sine i read over the kyle stuff in detail.

curryman
Originally posted by leonidas
i see lots of one word replies. wondering if we'll be seeing any feat comparisons coming up.....as of now i'm not sure but its been a while sine i read over the kyle stuff in detail.

I always thought Ion had shit for feats.

Stated to be even more powerful than parallax, but hey, dubious DC-cosmic power levels. Who knows!

Mindset
Originally posted by curryman

Stated to be even more powerful than parallax, but hey, dubious DC-cosmic power levels. Who knows! Shit...for feats?

Do you want me to phucking kill you?

leonidas
laughing

Zack Fair
Originally posted by curryman

Stated to be even more powerful than parallax, but hey, dubious DC-cosmic power levels. Who knows! Kyle is the feat itself.

All powerful. All knowing. All colors.

ThereIsHope
How can you be banned for being unpleasent, and trolling? I guess quan must own the site or have some connections, cause he would have been banned ages ago.

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
i see lots of one word replies. wondering if we'll be seeing any feat comparisons coming up.....as of now i'm not sure but its been a while sine i read over the kyle stuff in detail. Ion didn't do much of anything on panel-- he was all about implied power. The IG, on the other hand, has a boat-load of uber feats under its belt(especially counting Doom's fairly recent feat.)

Ion still wins, though. He looks so much morer awesomer. thumb up

ThereIsHope
I picked Ion to piss certain people off. I have the Ion comic, basically from what i can understand at this moment. Both the Ion power and the green lantern battery power are the same thing. The diffrence is that Ion knew how to use it 1000 times better. The Ion power must thus be finite and has become a joke in the hands of Sodom Yat. BUT maybe its only because he doesnt know how to use it to its full extent. We have yet to see.

In my objective view. I must then say that in the proper hands of Ion perhaps the Ion power is then able to even rival the Ig and stalemate it.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
Ion didn't do much of anything on panel-- he was all about implied power. The IG, on the other hand, has a boat-load of uber feats under its belt(especially counting Doom's fairly recent feat.)

Ion still wins, though. He looks so much morer awesomer. thumb up Ion told Spectre to eat a dick.

He also has his feats as Oblivion before he was even fully using the Ion power.

Also, he's Kyle.

ThereIsHope
Did specter eat a dick?

Mindset
Of course he did, Kyle told him to.

Are you trying to troll me?

Galan007
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
I picked Ion to piss certain people off. I have the Ion comic, basically from what i can understand at this moment. Both the Ion power and the green lantern battery power are the same thing. The diffrence is that Ion knew how to use it 1000 times better.

The Ion power must thus be finite and has become a joke in the hands of Sodom Yat. Ion housed the entirety of the GL Central Battery's power-- in essence, he became the CB. In fact, I recall Ion having a convo with Spectre in which he spoke of having power enough to easily reweave time/reality(on a universal scale) to his whim.

Meh, it was shown as a finite energy source as far back as Zero Hour.

ThereIsHope
Originally posted by Mindset
Of course he did, Kyle told him to.

Are you trying to troll me?

You know me better then that. smile

Mindset
Ion housed the entirety of the GL Central Battery's power-- in essence, he became the CB. In fact, I recall Ion having a convo with Spectre in which he spoke of having power enough to easily reweave time/reality(on a universal scale) to his whim.

Meh, it was shown as a finite energy source as far back as Zero Hour. Kyle had the power battery and the power of the starheart.

Or was that Ion 2? I need to read the comics again.

Too bad I lost them all, the digital ones, at least.

Golgo13
I think he had the Starheart too.

Galan007
Kyle had the power battery and the power of the starheart.

Or was that Ion 2? I need to read the comics again.

Too bad I lost them all, the digital ones, at least. Ion 1 just had the power of the CB. ALL of it.

Ion 2 had a direct connection to the CB, so he didn't need a ring, and never had to recharge. He also absorbed the Starheart from Jade when she died.

Ion 3 was lulz-worthy.

Mindset
What was Ion 3?

Galan007
Yat.

Mindset
What was Ion 3?

KuRuPT Thanosi
How on God's Green Earth people are picking ION Kyle is beyond me. Thanos wins, and with utter ease.

Mindset
Because we are smart objective posters, you filthy fanboy.

Galan007
Ha, you rascal!

Badabing
So, I should close this thread and declare Kyle the winner?

Mindset
Pretty much.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Badabing

Yeah...Thanos cant win here.

Happy Dance

CortSether
Pretty sure Thanos could just use the IG to morph into Batman and proceed to kick Kyle's ass with the gadgets from his utility belt.

Golgo13
Ion 1 just had the power of the CB. ALL of it.

Ion 2 had a direct connection to the CB, so he didn't need a ring, and never had to recharge. He also absorbed the Starheart from Jade when she died.

Ion 3 was lulz-worthy.

Did Parallax have both Starheart and CB?

Cogito
Did Parallax have both Starheart and CB?

This is interesting. I never thought much of it before, but IIRC Hal did take Alan's lantern early on...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Still waiting on those feats that give Kyle the victory here

ThereIsHope
He's above Parallax. There thats his feat.

Galan007
Did Parallax have both Starheart and CB? Hm, I can't say for sure. I don't remember anything about the Starheart being mentioned. All I remember about Hal was CB+Entropy.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Badabing

laughing

Branlor Swift
This would be a better fight if it wasn't Gaynerd. Make it Hal with the Ion power, and you got a decent fight

The Merchant
Wait, quick Q. What was the IG's most recent feat?

bbrem123
Thanos wins no contest. Far more impressive.

Galan007
Originally posted by The Merchant
Wait, quick Q. What was the IG's most recent feat? A few months back, an alternate IG was used by Doom to create a universe from scratch.

Mindset
That was really just Doom being Doom, he never actually had the IG.

Galan007
True. Crutches like the IG are beneath Doom.

TheGodKiller
Thanos wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.