THE GODD@MNED BATMAN and Nimrod vs Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
THE GODD@MNED BATMAN gets inside of the Asgardian Destroyer (has a month to get familiar with all of its powers/abilities) and has joined forces with Nimrod (who will assist via weakness exploitation) to take on Thanos...

Battle to the Death or KO with no BFR...who wins?

Happy Dance

psycho gundam
Such a roundabout way to make people say "batman beats thanos". He's barely a true factor

Badabing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Such a roundabout way to make people say "batman beats thanos". He's barely a true factor I should kill you where you stand.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/head_zpsa6c7fd8e.gif

Batman is ALWAYS a factor you dunder-brained buffoon. sneer

pym-ftw
Destroyer armor falls on Bruce crushing him

laughing out loud

Badabing
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Destroyer armor falls on Bruce crushing him

laughing out loud Thin ice...sneerOriginally posted by Badabing
I should kill you where you stand.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/head_zpsa6c7fd8e.gif

ViolentByDesign
OP's thoughts while making this thread "Golly, I really wanna make a thread where batman defeats thanos, I know! I'll put him in the destroyer

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Such a roundabout way to make people say "batman beats thanos". He's barely a true factor

Not true...

THE GODD@MNED BATMANS tenacity, fearlessness, and all-powerful will is a huge factor here...

wink

BruceSkywalker
Batman doesn't even need Nimrod to to beat Thanos.. The Batkick is the most powerful thing in the whole wide universe, so sayonara Thanos

CortSether
Batman could always just use his anti-Thanos spray for the easy win.

Mshinu
The Destroyer Armor just weakens Lord Wayne

Badabing
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Batman doesn't even need Nimrod to to beat Thanos.. The Batkick is the most powerful thing in the whole wide universe, so sayonara Thanos Originally posted by CortSether
Batman could always just use his anti-Thanos spray for the easy win. Originally posted by Mshinu
The Destroyer Armor just weakens Lord Wayne Finally, some sensible posts. banana02

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.