My four heralds vs your four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tornatic
My team of four heralds is Silver Surfer, Thor, Sentry, Nova Prime. I like that this team is versatile. They all have flight, energy projection, durability, matter manipulation, etc... What team of 4 heralds in this class you think can contend or beat this team? PIS off, Bloodlust on

Branlor Swift
Black Adam

KingD19
Galactus, Racer, Beta Ray Bill, Blue Marvel

And before you call BS, Galactus is the Herald of Franklin Richards, so he counts.

Tornatic
Originally posted by KingD19
Galactus, Racer, Beta Ray Bill, Blue Marvel

And before you call BS, Galactus is the Herald of Franklin Richards, so he counts. lol talking about characters in the same class that would make a good fight not ones that could solo the team.

Tornatic
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Black Adam Don't believe Black Adam would solo this team

-Pr-
Superman, Hal Jordan, Wally West and Hulk.

Tornatic
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman, Hal Jordan, Wally West and Hulk. Nice. I think Surfer would identify the gamma in Bruce and try to take him out early.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Tornatic
Nice. I think Surfer would identify the gamma in Bruce and try to take him out early.

If he could do that, yes, it might be an issue. Though that's assuming he gets the chance and isn't being attacked by one of the other three.

sCOURGE_0
Wally could probably speed steal Surfer

Tornatic
If he could do that, yes, it might be an issue. Though that's assuming he gets the chance and isn't being attacked by one of the other three. Yeah you have a point. I wonder how long Hal could last in this fight. Durability wise

Branlor Swift
Don't believe Black Adam would solo this team Black Adam doesn't need your approval

Tornatic
Black Adam doesn't need your approval Black Adam needs help or he'd die a horrible death.

armedforbattle
Surfer
Sentry
Nate grey
Genis

Phuck with me

byrdgang21
Doom, Kyle Rayner, Iron Fist & Batman

Branlor Swift
Black Adam needs help or he'd die a horrible death. good point, he might choke on someone else's entrails.

Throw uh Kingpin in there to get the entrails out from around his neck, and eat them

-Pr-
Yeah you have a point. I wonder how long Hal could last in this fight. Durability wise

He can make good shields, so I'm sure he'd survive a decent amount of time. At least long enough that he isn't the first to go down.

Tornatic
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Doom, Kyle Rayner, Iron Fist & Batman Personally I think iron fist and Batman are overmatched here.

byrdgang21
Personally I think iron fist and Batman are overmatched here.

Lord Rand & The Goddamn Batman overmatched?? Absurd!!! Either one likely solos

Tornatic
He can make good shields, so I'm sure he'd survive a decent amount of time. At least long enough that he isn't the first to go down. So how you think fight would go?

Tornatic
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Lord Rand & The Goddamn Batman overmatched?? Absurd!!! Either one likely solos laughing

Tornatic
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Surfer
Sentry
Nate grey
Genis

Phuck with me Since I already have surfer and sentry you are already defeated big grin Lol pick two others

Mindset
Lord Rand, Grifter in full Grift, Ringless Kyle, Doom.

Tornatic
Originally posted by Mindset
Lord Rand, Grifter in full Grift, Ringless Kyle, Doom. I don't think lord rand belongs here. How would he attack?

Branlor Swift
I don't think lord rand belongs here. How would he attack? Kicks. Punches mostly though.

Punch I mean. Singular.

Mindset
I don't think lord rand belongs here. How would he attack? With his fist.

carver9
Genis, Orion, Gladiator, Black Adam

Tornatic
With his fist. Lol not gonna cut it against this team imo. They're too versatile and powerful for street level types like iron fist, cage, captain america, black panther, etc....

Tornatic
Originally posted by carver9
Genis, Orion, Gladiator, Black Adam Strong team. Not sure if stronger though. I think weak links on both sides in this matchup are Nova and Gladiator. I think Nova going all out could take Glads

Mindset
Lol not gonna cut it against this team imo. They're too versatile and powerful for street level types like iron fist, cage, captain america, black panther, etc.... Street level?

You must be thinking of a different character.

armedforbattle
Street level?

thumb up
Rand, Bruce Wayne, Doom and Kyle are Upper Tier Abstract level.

armedforbattle
Since I already have surfer and sentry you are already defeated big grin Lol pick two others
Nate
Genis
Warlock
Dr Strange

ViolentByDesign
thumb up
Rand, Bruce Wayne, Doom and Kyle are Upper Tier Abstract level.
Enough with that BS. Wayne is high street, iron fist is Meta at best,
Dr Doom is Mid Herald and Kyle is High herald. So shut it.Originally posted by Mindset
Street level?

No
Genis, Orion, Gladiator, Black Adam
You have 3 weak links. All but Genis.

Anyways my team
Superman
Surfer
Thor
Sentry

LordofBrooklyn
Dr. Fate
Sodam Yat
Majestic
Photon

I WIN!

carver9
Strong team. Not sure if stronger though. I think weak links on both sides in this matchup are Nova and Gladiator. I think Nova going all out could take Glads

Gladiator is far away from being the weak link.

-Pr-
Gladiator is far away from being the weak link.

On the team you picked? Yes, he's the weakest link. That doesn't make him weak; just weaker.

Mindset
Originally posted by ViolentByDesign
Enough with that BS. Wayne is high street, iron fist is Meta at best,
Dr Doom is Mid Herald and Kyle is High herald. So shut it.
No

This guy has never read a comic.

http://hollywooddame.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/laughing.gif

Tornatic
Gladiator is far away from being the weak link. Talking about out of the four members on your team. Could be wrong though. Not a weak link just saying the other 3 would be a tougher to take out

Mindset
You don't have to explain yourself to him, you're a grown man.

Odekahn
Zoom
Orion
Captain Atom
Firestorm

come @ me brah

LordofBrooklyn
What is my prize for team LOB stomping Tornatic's foursome?

Mindset
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
What is my prize for team LOB stomping Tornatic's foursome? Gangbang with your team?

LordofBrooklyn
Gangbang with your team?

Door number 2 please.

carver9
Talking about out of the four members on your team. Could be wrong though. Not a weak link just saying the other 3 would be a tougher to take out

Who has taken out Gladiator to make you think this?

-Pr-
Wolverine.

LordofBrooklyn
Who has taken out Gladiator to make you think this?

The Hulk.

curryman
Superman, Superman, Superman and Superman.

pym-ftw
Giantman, Martyr, Juggernaut, & Red Skull

carver9
The Hulk.

Not a good example since Hulk was amped and Hulk alone has crushed every Herald in Marvel. What other examples do you have?

Mindset
Door number 2 please. Originally posted by -Pr-
Wolverine.

LordofBrooklyn

Let me thi, NO!

Door 3 please.

Mindset
Originally posted by curryman
Superman, Superman, Superman and Superman.

Mshinu
Shaman Nate Grey, Legion (minus True Legion), Cassandra Nova, Onslaught (1st form)

Let the Mind Rape commence.

Mindset
Onslaught has to at least be trans.

Supermex
I got this easy!

I'll go with the JLA Big 4!

Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Manhunter

Weeee!

Tornatic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Giantman, Martyr, Juggernaut, & Red Skull I think Red Skull is out of his league here.

Tornatic
Originally posted by Supermex
I got this easy!

I'll go with the JLA Big 4!

Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Manhunter

Weeee! I don't think it would be easy. Would be a tough fight

pym-ftw
I think Red Skull is out of his league here.
Current Skull isn't

Tornatic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Current Skull isn't What's his upgrade?

pym-ftw
Prof X's Brain

LordofBrooklyn
Dr. Fate
Sodam Yat
Majestic
Photon

I WIN!

Tornatic obviously fears this group.

Newjak
Black Adam, Beta Ray Bill, Atrocious, Orion

Team Cuddle Bunny is ready to go uhuh

Caps Conscience
Classic Trolling FTW!

Caps Conscience
Classic Trolling FTW!

Tornatic
Tornatic obviously fears this group. Lol hey I've been sleep. I stilll like my team. Tell me how your team would take out my team?

Tornatic
Originally posted by Newjak
Black Adam, Beta Ray Bill, Atrocious, Orion

Team Cuddle Bunny is ready to go uhuh I think a bloodlusted Thor takes out Bill, Surfer takes out Black Adam, Sentry not holding back handles Orion, don't know a lot about Atrocious.

Tornatic
I think Nova with entire Nova Force at his disposal is being underestimated here. My alternate team replaces Nova with sun dipped Superman. Superman, Silver Surfer, Thor, Sentry. Four high heralds that are all versatile.

Tony Stark
SENTRY, SS, SBP, Orion

I WIN!!!

Newjak
I think a bloodlusted Thor takes out Bill, Surfer takes out Black Adam, Sentry not holding back handles Orion, don't know a lot about Atrocious. I didn't read blood lust on when I first read the post so I was trying to assemble a team that would be very hardcore and not afraid to bring the pain to team 1 stick out tongue

Tornatic
Originally posted by Tony Stark
SENTRY, SS, SBP, Orion

I WIN!!! Lol how you win when you taking two of my members to do it big grin

Tornatic
Originally posted by Newjak
I didn't read blood lust on when I first read the post so I was trying to assemble a team that would be very hardcore and not afraid to bring the pain to team 1 stick out tongue Hey they would bring the pain just not sure they'd win.

Newjak
Lol how you win when you taking two of my members to do it big grin Yeah I figured using anyone on your team would be cheating

Hey they would bring the pain just not sure they'd win. It probably depends on match-ups to be honest. But over all yeah Team one is more powerful than my team.

ilikecomics
spawn, etrigan, Dr. fate, and Dr. strange.

curryman
Originally posted by ilikecomics
spawn, etrigan, Dr. fate, and Dr. strange.

"heralds"

Odekahn
I still think my team could do it.

Tornatic
Originally posted by Odekahn
Zoom
Orion
Captain Atom
Firestorm

come @ me brah Don't know too much about Zoom but I think like the matchups with other 3. Btw I couldn't change my original post cause it was past that 15 min window. I'm changing from Nova to Superman. So you have Superman, SS, Sentry, Thor vs your team.

Mshinu
Lord Rogers
Lord Barton
Lord Rand
Lord Howlett

Any two could solo.

LordofBrooklyn
I WIN!!!

HEY, stop stealing my catchphrase! mad

LordofBrooklyn
Lol hey I've been sleep. I stilll like my team. Tell me how your team would take out my team?

Dr. Fate- Provides mystical protection to the 3 other teammates. Your side has no defense for his offense. Dr. Fate takes down Surfer.

Sodam Yat- Superman with the most powerful weapon in the universe has almost limitless versatility. Sodam Yat defeats Thor.

Majestic- Superman level strong with a beyond Reed level intellect. he can create any tech necessary at incredible speed. A trained warrior who won't hesitate to kill. Majestic takes Sentry.

Photon- Photon wreaks havoc on all the opponents.

I WIN!

h1a8
Surfer, Superman, Wally West, Thor

-Pr-
I'm pretty sure the point of the thread is to pick 4 guys that the OP didn't, guys...

Tornatic
Dr. Fate- Provides mystical protection to the 3 other teammates. Your side has no defense for his offense. Dr. Fate takes down Surfer.

Sodam Yat- Superman with the most powerful weapon in the universe has almost limitless versatility. Sodam Yat defeats Thor.

Majestic- Superman level strong with a beyond Reed level intellect. he can create any tech necessary at incredible speed. A trained warrior who won't hesitate to kill. Majestic takes Sentry.

Photon- Photon wreaks havoc on all the opponents.

I WIN! lol and after the fight when you think you have victory Sentry comes back as VOIDtry and destroys everybody big grin

Odekahn
Don't know too much about Zoom but I think like the matchups with other 3. Btw I couldn't change my original post cause it was past that 15 min window. I'm changing from Nova to Superman. So you have Superman, SS, Sentry, Thor vs your team.

Zoom makes flashes his *****.

Gog might be a good one to add too although I'm not sure if he classifies as a herald or not.

Tornatic
Originally posted by Odekahn
Zoom makes flashes his *****.

Gog might be a good one to add too although I'm not sure if he classifies as a herald or not. Ok i'll have to check up on Zoom

Odekahn
Another match would be...

Larfleeze
Atrocitus
Amazo (default)
HP DD

pym-ftw
So iguess trans are heralds now?

Odekahn
Who's trans?

-Pr-
Larfleeze.

Odekahn
Larfleeze.

Hmmm ok the judge rules.

What about Gog?

"Id"
Genis-Vell
Professor Zoom
Black Adam
Onslaught

Odekahn
There's no way onslaught is a herald.

Branlor Swift
Living Tribunal, Batman, Captain America, Captain Marvel

Tornatic
Originally posted by "Id"
Genis-Vell
Professor Zoom
Black Adam
Onslaught Onslaught is above herald class. I think the combination of surfer, sentry, thor, and nova prime can take the rest.

Tornatic
I couldn't change my original post cause it was past that 15 min window but I want to replace Nova with Superman. So the lineup is now Superman, Silver Surfer, Thor, and Sentry.

Tornatic
Living Tribunal, Batman, Captain America, Captain Marvel Lol I see you like to be funny. You mines well add TOAA, Eternity, if you putting in Living Tribunal. Batman, CA, and Captain Marvel would get slaughtered.

Branlor Swift
Lol I see you like to be funny. You mines well add TOAA, Eternity, if you putting in Living Tribunal. Batman, CA, and Captain Marvel would get slaughtered. Iron Fist

You lose

TheLordofMurder
Thor
Henshaw
Silver Surfer
Sentry

Slaanesh
Hal, Saint Walker, Sodam Yat and Ghost Rider

Blair Wind
My team of four heralds is Silver Surfer, Thor, Sentry, Nova Prime.

Black Alice
Cyborg Superman
Genis
Atroticus

Tornatic
Iron Fist

You lose Lol you can have 100 iron fists and they'd all get vaporized

Tornatic
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Black Alice
Cyborg Superman
Genis
Atroticus Good team. Replacing Nova with Superman. Superman, SS, Thor, Sentry

armedforbattle
Its crazy how powerful "heralds" are lol
Larfleeze? Atrocitus? Onslaught? Amazo? HP doomsday? Voidtry?

Heralds guys, Superman/Thor level, a JLA buster is not herald level lol

-Pr-
HP Doomsday is a herald. You could argue that Atrocitus is too.

armedforbattle
HP Doomsday is a herald. You could argue that Atrocitus is too.
The fact they both of them could take 2(maybe 3) heralds makes me not think that.

Slaanesh
You could argue that Atrocitus is too.

i think he once took on Hal, Sinestro and some other lantern on his own..he have the power to oneshot Blezz who Guy, Killowong and Arisa couldn't beat..and he was winning against Appolo and MM while severely weakened..i think that puts him above herald..

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Estacado
Atrocitus vs Sinestro,Hal,Saint Walker
http://imageshack.us/a/img62/2149/o86s.th.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img600/1394/o87g.th.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img94/3673/o88t.th.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img703/9095/o89n.th.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img844/3182/o90n.th.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img850/8361/o91.th.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img849/821/o92.th.jpg

Scans from Estacado! In his respect thread! fights Hal, Sinestro and Saint Walker here

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Sodam Yat

Sodam Yat is under exclusive contract.

Choose elsehwere!

Slaanesh
Sodam Yat is under exclusive contract.

Choose elsehwere!

shit..fine..i take Mon-El with a GL ring then sad

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Slaanesh
shit..fine..i take Mon-El with a GL ring then sad

He is a Daxamite; I may check with my team to see if this counts as tampering.

You can have Lar.. for now!

armedforbattle
HP Doomsday is a herald.
And DoS doomsday busted the JL and HP is a lot more powerful

Sh3nG L0nG
Deadman, wonder woman, captain atom, zoom

-Pr-
The fact they both of them could take 2(maybe 3) heralds makes me not think that.

HP was taking on heralds 20 years ago, when they were much weaker than they are now.

Scans from Estacado! In his respect thread! fights Hal, Sinestro and Saint Walker here

I said "you could argue". I personally believe he's trans.

Tony Stark
Lol how you win when you taking two of my members to do it big grin

A. It doesn't say once they're used they're unavailable to anyone else.
B. My other 2 beat the shit out of your 2

Happy Dance

Tony Stark
SENTRY, SS, SBP, Orion

I WIN!!!

*cough* Ahhhh... I already said I WIN!!! No need for anyone to post any further.

armedforbattle
HP was taking on heralds 20 years ago, when they were much weaker than they are now.

thumb up

I said "you could argue". I personally believe he's trans. Same!

armedforbattle
*cough* Ahhhh... I already said I WIN!!! No need for anyone to post any further.
Well that team doesn't win. You're wrong, like always

Tornatic
A. It doesn't say once they're used they're unavailable to anyone else.
B. My other 2 beat the shit out of your 2

Happy Dance Lol whatever. The fact that people are picking characters above herald level or picking members from my team shows just how much they're respected and how powerful they are. Alot of people probably have Thor, Silver Surfer, or Sentry on top of their high herald list or at least top 5. Also I replaced Nova Prime with Superman which makes this team even more formidable. Superman, Silver Surfer, Thor, and Sentry all on the same team. Lol what high herald team you could put together beating them?

armedforbattle
Lol what high herald team you could put together beating them?
Genis, Shaman Nate, Warlock and Kyle Rayner

GL shields for defense.
any weapon kyle can think of.
Getting mind raped by nate.
While MarVell and GenisVell beat the shit out of them
My team is superior

Tornatic

GL shields for defense.
My team is superior Only one possibly getting mind raped is Sentry the rest are very resistant to mind attacks. Every one on my team has the powerset and versatility to crush your team especially if they work together. They can shield too

Sh3nG L0nG
Lol whatever. The fact that people are picking characters above herald level or picking members from my team shows just how much they're respected and how powerful they are. Alot of people probably have Thor, Silver Surfer, or Sentry on top of their high herald list or at least top 5. Also I replaced Nova Prime with Superman which makes this team even more formidable. Superman, Silver Surfer, Thor, and Sentry all on the same team. Lol what high herald team you could put together beating them?

Deadman possesses Sentry, then its 4 on 3. Captain atom can stalemate SS, zoom handles Thor, sentry and Diana handle superman.

armedforbattle
Only one possibly getting mind raped is Sentry the rest are very resistant to mind attacks. Nate is leagues aboves most telepaths.
Every one on my team has the powerset and versatility to crush your team especially if they work together.
Your team isn't crushing my team, not by a long shot
They can shield too
I'm pretty sure the only guy on your team who has shields is SS (not to sure there) but they don't compare to Kyle's.

Plus your team is gonna have a hard time focusing with a constant mental attack by nate, they will not be working at 100%

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
Deadman possesses Sentry, then its 4 on 3. Captain atom can stalemate SS, zoom handles Thor, sentry and Diana handle superman. Captain Atom loses to surfer, unless its DCnU Captain Atom, but then he isn't allowed cause he's above high herald. Zoom doesn't handle Thor at all.

Tornatic
Deadman possesses Sentry, then its 4 on 3. Captain atom can stalemate SS, zoom handles Thor, sentry and Diana handle superman. I think SS handles Atom, then helps Sentry with deadman. Superman engages Zoom while Sentry takes on WW and I think he'd prevail. Then they all attack Zoom

Sh3nG L0nG
Captain Atom loses to surfer, unless its DCnU Captain Atom, but then he isn't allowed cause he's above high herald. Zoom doesn't handle Thor at all.

Captain atom can hold off SS, he is in fact one of the better equipped heralds to fight against SS in my opinion. he can at least hold his own against him while the double team takes care of their problem.
Zoom can most certainly handle thor, very quickly I might add.

Sh3nG L0nG
I think SS handles Atom, then helps Sentry with deadman. Superman engages Zoom while Sentry takes on WW and I think he'd prevail. Then they all attack Zoom
Deadman is in possession of Sentry, SS would be fighting sentry at that point, thats if he's able to quickly put down atom before he is double teamed and I don't see him putting down atom before that happens.

armedforbattle
Captain atom can hold off SS, he is in fact one of the better equipped heralds to fight against SS in my opinion. he can at least hold his own against him while the double team takes care of their problem.

Oh yeah, I'm not saying surfer beats him easily. But IMO he does beat him

Zoom can most certainly handle thor, very quickly I might add. was that a pun laughing

Tornatic
Nate is leagues aboves most telepaths.

Your team isn't crushing my team, not by a long shot

I'm pretty sure the only guy on your team who has shields is SS (not to sure there) but they don't compare to Kyle's.

Plus your team is gonna have a hard time focusing with a constant mental attack by nate, they will not be working at 100% One of these four can speedblitz Nate and take his ass out.

Tornatic
Deadman is in possession of Sentry, SS would be fighting sentry at that point, thats if he's able to quickly put down atom before he is double teamed and I don't see him putting down atom before that happens. I don't think deadman will gain possesion of sentry as easily as you think.

Sh3nG L0nG
Oh yeah, I'm not saying surfer beats him easily. But IMO he does beat him
was that a pun laughing

Lol. smokin'
As for atom vs. Surfer, I agree surfer does beat him unless DCnU. However it would be one hell of a fight, and I don't think it happens fast enough to benefit team tornatic.

armedforbattle
One of these four can speedblitz Nate and take his ass out.
You might wanna brush up on your knowledge of Nate. He isn't getting speed blitzed, for a couple reasons.
1. He has pretty impressive shields
2. He has precog, he will know what his opponents are gonna do before they do.
3. Very fast reaction time
4. Goes into Planck time can't be hit there.

Sh3nG L0nG
I don't think deadman will gain possesion of sentry as easily as you think.
Sentry has no defense against it, as a matter of fact I don't think a single member of your team can stop possession.

armedforbattle
Lol. smokin'
As for atom vs. Surfer, I agree surfer does beat him unless DCnU. However it would be one hell of a fight, and I don't think it happens fast enough to benefit team tornatic.
Yeah honestly I think your team could win, deadman possesing someone is the game changer

Tornatic
You might wanna brush up on your knowledge of Nate. He isn't getting speed blitzed, for a couple reasons.
1. He has pretty impressive shields
2. He has precog, he will know what his opponents are gonna do before they do.
3. Very fast reaction time
4. Goes into Planck time can't be hit there. Yeah you're right I do. Nate that powerful seems above herald status

armedforbattle
Yeah you're right I do. Nate that powerful seems above herald status
Idk, some people put him in Trans Tier. Some people put him as top tier high herald.

Tornatic
Idk, some people put him in Trans Tier. Some people put him as top tier high herald. He seems above herald level if nobody on this team can mess with him

armedforbattle
He seems above herald level if nobody on this team can mess with him
I'm not saying that! Anybody from your team can give him a fight, I'm just saying. He is no chump, and shouldn't be takin lightly

Odekahn
And Amazo would be trans if there was a trans character around to steal powers from. In this fight, he'd be a very high herald but a herald nonetheless. I think either of the teams I've suggested can and will win.

Tornatic
I'm not saying that! Anybody from your team can give him a fight, I'm just saying. He is no chump, and shouldn't be takin lightly Defnitely not not taking him lightly

Tony Stark

GL shields for defense.
My team is superior

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Talk about wrong as usual. That team couldn't beat Power Pack.

the Darkone
Marvel:
Beta Ray Bill, Gladitator, Quasar, Photon-genis-vell

or

Dc:
Mr Majestic, Orion, Captain Atom, PFP Sentinel

Newjak
Originally posted by the Darkone
Marvel:

or

Dc:
Mr Majestic, Orion, Captain Atom, PFP Sentinel Why do you have to keep the companies separate you separatist you!

Tornatic
Marvel:

or

Dc:
Mr Majestic, Orion, Captain Atom, PFP Sentinel Not sure about DC team but I think your marvel team goes down. Thor can handle his buddy Bill. Superman can take Gladiator. Quasar and Photon are tough but they'd go down too.

leonidas
shaman nate, zoom, doom and henshaw would be an interesting grouping....

carver9
Not sure about DC team but I think your marvel team goes down. Thor can handle his buddy Bill. Superman can take Gladiator. Quasar and Photon are tough but they'd go down too.

Everything you said is debatable.

LordofBrooklyn
Mr Majestic

Majestros has already been selected. Please cease and desist using said character in your lineup.

Thank you kindly.

-Pr-
Everything you said is debatable.

Not in any worthwhile way.

Mindset
Not sure about DC team but I think your marvel team goes down. Thor can handle his buddy Bill. Superman can take Gladiator. Quasar and Photon are tough but they'd go down too. Photon is the strongest one on either team.

He isn't a herald character.

carver9
Not in any worthwhile way.

It really is. It's all his opinion.

-Pr-
An opinion that has more backing than the opposite viewpoint, except in Photon's case obviously.

Mindset
All I know - care about - is that Photon beats anyone on either team.

armedforbattle
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Talk about wrong as usual. That team couldn't beat Power Pack.
Lol, anybody on my team would would make your boy sentry look like a punk b***h.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>