ION Kyle Rayner VS Chaos King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
ION Kyle Rayner- Classic

VS

Chaos King

King or Kyle?

Lord Feron
The King!

Diesldude
If Kyle is greater than IG then he definitely is > CK.

Bentley
Originally posted by Lord Feron
The King Kyle! Originally posted by Diesldude
Kyle is greater than IG so he definitely is > CK.

CortSether
When did anyone get the idea that Ion is superior to an Infinity Gauntlet?

WhiteWitchKing
He wasn't.

Juntai
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
He wasn't. He didn't have a ton in the way of feats, but what we're told of his power, implied or otherwise, he most certainly was. Because we know he was considered stronger than Hal/Parralax in Zero Hour. And we know Hal had the power to create a multiverse from scratch. Not restart it, not rewrite, not manipulate. Create from scratch. All life and concepts and laws coming from him. Godlike.

curryman
Originally posted by Juntai
He didn't have a ton in the way of feats, but what we're told of his power, implied or otherwise, he most certainly was. Because we know he was considered stronger than Hal/Parralax in Zero Hour. And we know Hal had the power to create a multiverse from scratch. Not restart it, not rewrite, not manipulate. Create from scratch. All life and concepts and laws coming from him. Godlike.

Sadly, said power didn't not involve being able to dodge Ollie's arrows.

Cogito
Originally posted by curryman
Sadly, said power didn't not involve being able to dodge Ollie's arrows.

That was after he was drained of power by the combined efforts of all of Earth's heroes, Corrigan Spectre, and, you know, having expending a substantial amount of energy actually creating/destroying universes.

That said, Ion should win IMO against CK. I think the people claiming victory over the IG are reaching though.

ThereIsHope
I say he would stalemate the IG. Lets see what Marvel will do to the IG in its new Avengers comic. Five bucks says they bone it, bone it hard.

guy222
ck

ODG
Chaos King. Originally posted by Juntai
He didn't have a ton in the way of feats, but what we're told of his power, implied or otherwise, he most certainly was. Because we know he was considered stronger than Hal/Parralax in Zero Hour. And we know Hal had the power to create a multiverse from scratch. Not restart it, not rewrite, not manipulate. Create from scratch. All life and concepts and laws coming from him. Godlike. lolwut

Mindset
Originally posted by ODG
Chaos King. lolwut Ignore this Guy loving queermosexual.

ODG
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Phail25-1.jpg

sCOURGE_0
It was shown during Emerald Knights that during the fight with Corrigan Spectre, Parallax was phasing in and out multiple universes.

Even though Alex brought the multiverse back in Infinite Crisis, the universes always existed but at different frequencies such as Elseworld stories

I'm not saying who wins but I'd agree that the implied power of Ion would supercede CK but that's what it was, implied power

And I'm not sure why anyone would bring up Ollie and Parallax when CK was running for the hills when Phobos had the Grassuctter

ODG
Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
It was shown during Emerald Knights that during the fight with Corrigan Spectre, Parallax was phasing in and out multiple universes. That doesn't make him multiversal, lol.

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by ODG
That doesn't make him multiversal, lol. lol phasing multiple universes in and out of existence = multiversal
Multi = more than one

You seem to have a different definition for words that most people use, you should get with the times

ODG
lol phasing multiple universes in and out of existence = multiversal
Multi = more than one

You seem to have a different definition for words that most people use, you should get with the times Feel free to post the scan proving he was phasing multiple universes in and out of existence.

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by ODG
Feel free to post the scan proving he was phasing multiple universes in and out of existence. Go read Emerald Knights. It's in there.

Golgo13
Didn't Hal/Spectre become DC's entire creation? Every last molecule?

ODG
Go read Emerald Knights. It's in there. I've read it. I know exactly the page you're thinking about and I want you to post it. And then I will explain to you how you completely misread it.

EDIT: Granted, it should be completely obvious as it's plain English, but whatever.

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by Golgo13
Didn't Hal/Spectre become DC's entire creation? Every last molecule? A friend of mine is a Green Lantern buff and there was supposedly an instance where Hal Jordan Spectre was going to recreate the multiverse before the Guardians of the Universe stepped in and stopped him, but then again I could of misread what he said or my memory may be fuzzy.

Hand of God Ion is more similiar to that but it's mostly hearsay

ODG
I'm going to assume you reread it and saw your error. I won't bother preaching to the choir then.

sCOURGE_0
Not really, I haven't even checked but I'm not going to bother because chances are it will end up with you making some redonkulous statement or denying something on panel and then crying to the mods because someone was being a big meanie to you

ODG
^ Concession accepted.

curryman
Not really, I haven't even checked but I'm not going to bother because chances are it will end up with you making some redonkulous statement or denying something on panel and then crying to the mods because someone was being a big meanie to you

Then why bother coming on here?

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by curryman
Then why bother coming on here? What kind of question is that? So you're saying everyone on this site is a passive aggressive douche that intentionally antagonizes other users? You know there's a simple solution for this. You ignore those people.

ThereIsHope
Ion wins?

ODG
^ Nah. It's easily arguable that Ion was universal and could manipulate the universe, but a near-dead Supergod Herc restored 98% of the universe. And even him at full strength was no match for Chaos King at all.

Chaos King was just another level.

ThereIsHope
Wtf? Nice feats in these series such as fear itself and Chaos War, but the ratings are so low i just wont buy that.

ODG
^ Yea. And that's not even getting into the notions of multiversality throughout Chaos War. Well, I thought Fear Itself was solid. Chaos War was for fans of the Incredible Hercules. But mileages vary, of course.

ThereIsHope
Maybe a big problem is that if the series sucks, you not only waisted your money on one series, but five. Since you may also want to buy tie in's

Least I do.

ODG
^ Almost all tie-ins are awful by default. I agree with that. Some exceptions here being the Fear Itself tie-ins running in Uncanny X-Men, Iron Man and Journey Into Mystery and the Chaos War: Thor tie-in.

I still think they should have ran Chaos War the same way they ran Spider-Island, within the main title itself and no tie-in schlock.

Stranglehold300
Chaos King easily...

Stranglehold300
Originally posted by Diesldude
If Kyle is greater than IG then he definitely is > CK.

Chaos King is above the IG...He was a multiversal threat and order to defeat him he had to be BFR'd to a different universe that wasn't even in the Marvel multiverse...

Galan007
Originally posted by ODG
Feel free to post the scan proving he was phasing multiple universes in and out of existence. http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/14998908_Doomswar076.jpg

g_troll

Stranglehold300
Originally posted by Galan007
http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/14998908_Doomswar076.jpg

g_troll

The scan you posted does not clearly state he was phasing muliple universes in and out.

Here CK ACTUALLY is Multiverse level, here it is ACTUALLY stated that he absorbed 98% of the Marvel Universe... stick out tongue

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/47254/1627919-chaoswar4007_super.jpg

ODG
Originally posted by Galan007
http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/14998908_Doomswar076.jpg

g_troll Yea, that's it, lol.

That's just a summation of what was going on throughout Zero Hour as Parallax and Extant tightened the loop of space/time and the barriers of time were destroyed causing alternate versions to appear in the mainstream universe throughout all the Zero Hour tie-ins (like multiple Batmen showing up and Triumph/Alpha Centurion showing up, etc.). That's not meant to suggest that Hallax was phasing universes in and out during his fight with Spectre off-panel, lol.

Galan007
Originally posted by ODG
Yea, that's it, lol.

That's just a summation of what was going on throughout Zero Hour as Parallax and Extant tightened the loop of space/time and the barriers of time were destroyed causing alternate versions to appear in the mainstream universe throughout all the Zero Hour tie-ins. That's not meant to suggest that Hallax was phasing universes in and out during his fight with Spectre off-panel, lol. thumb up

especially when it's stated that the crescendo of his rampage was destroying the mainstream timeline(a single reality.)

guy222
yup

TheGodKiller
Mikaboshi wins.

Juntai
Originally posted by ODG
lolwut Problem?

LordofBrooklyn
Bump

Colossus-Big C
Lets Sum This UP

ION Kyle: Can destroy a Universe

SPG Herc: Near Death can destroy the Multiverse

SPG Herc was No Match for Chaos King.

see how many orders of magnitude CK is above klye?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.