Sentry vs Doomsday best of three

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Sentry

VS

Doomsday

Stipulations: 2 out of 3, Bob starts out as Sentry but can Void-out. Doomsday starts as DoS but can't be killed the same way twice like HP.

ThereIsHope
Doomsday just gets a hammer and smashes Voids head in.

pym-ftw
DD
Voidtry
DD
The Void
The Void

yaadaveyaa
doomsday has 0% chance voidtry destroys him without question

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Doomsday starts as DoS Ugh

Sure, start him out as the weakest Doomsday

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Ugh

Sure, start him out as the weakest Doomsday That's just a starting point, he can still evolve like HP. Not that ot matters, DD gets wrecked.

Golgo13
Doomsday.

Brockalizer
I could see DD pulling off on victory, but definitely not two out of three, even if he started at HP level. As for this battle I see Sentry beating Doomsday to death physically like Superman did for round one. Doomsday beating a weakened Sentry (it was never stipulated that either combatant was refreshed after the other dies) in round two. For round three Voidtry rips Doomsday in half.

tkitna
I could see DD pulling off on victory, but definitely not two out of three, even if he started at HP level. As for this battle I see Sentry beating Doomsday to death physically like Superman did for round one. Doomsday beating a weakened Sentry (it was never stipulated that either combatant was refreshed after the other dies) in round two. For round three Voidtry rips Doomsday in half.

This is about right.

h1a8
Void can't rip DD in half without the use of molecular manipulation.
That's my opinion.

dd wins first
Sentry wins 2nd
DD wins 3rd (can't be killed same way twice remember).

Zack Fair
edit.

Tony Stark
SENTRY goes undefeated

Brockalizer
Originally posted by h1a8
Void can't rip DD in half without the use of molecular manipulation.
That's my opinion.

dd wins first
Sentry wins 2nd
DD wins 3rd (can't be killed same way twice remember). He didn't need molecular manipulation to rip Aries in half. I'll be the first to admit that Doomsday is much more durable than Aries, however, if you notice how effortlessly he did it. It was almost like tearing a piece of paper. Imagine what he could do it he actually put some effort into it. If Aries=single sheet of paper, Doomsday=phone book IMO. If you use the right technique and put enough muscle behind it most adults can rip a phone book in half.

ColossusGrundy
Sentry is a dumbass. He'd leave the fight halfway through to go cry like a woman about something.

DD wins.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Sentry is a dumbass. He'd leave the fight halfway through to go cry like a woman about something.

DD wins.

wacko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.