Albert Einstein vs Nikola Tesla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel_Mystic
Both have 5 years of prep to come up with the most destructive doomsday device they can think of. The one that creates the more destructive weapon wins. They have to create the weapon on their own and are not allowed a team of scientists to create their weapons for them.

Who shows himself the superior thinker in weaponry?

Caps Conscience
Tesla hands down!

Mshinu
Crazy Tesla wins.

ThereIsHope
The Baron

Badabing
Moved.

Lord Lucien
Pfff. How many doomsday machines did that poser Einstein ever build?

Kazenji
Which media are we using for each?

Red Alert Einstien would be good.

jmoul
Read this from the Oatmeal: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla

jmoul
Those creations from Tesla are just a few out of his multitude of incredible inventions, I mean, an earthquake machine that destroyed part of Manhattan? I never heard of Einstein making anything like that.

Kazenji
Einstein created a time machine with Red Alert, He wins by going back in time to kill Nikola Tesla.

KingD19
Well let's use Assassin's Creed Tesla since you want to use Red Alert Einstein. That Tesla uses the Apple of Eden to mind control Einstein into doing nothing while he builds a crazy device.

Bentley
Tesla did Atomik Robo, hence he wins.

Newjak
Originally posted by jmoul
Those creations from Tesla are just a few out of his multitude of incredible inventions, I mean, an earthquake machine that destroyed part of Manhattan? I never heard of Einstein making anything like that. Was it ever confirmed that Tesla actually built that machine?

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Pfff. How many doomsday machines did that poser Einstein ever build?

He's Master of the Atom and Relativity, so you gotta expect some nuclear and fast stuff going on.

Oooh, let me recommend you all to Time Lincoln!

Time-traveling Albert Einstein is just part of Lincoln's team, alongside Isaac Newton, George Washington Carver, and others!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Q99/TLp07.jpg

They fight Void Stalin.

jmoul
Originally posted by Newjak
Was it ever confirmed that Tesla actually built that machine?

It wasn't 100% confirmed that this was built, nor was his idea of a death ray, but if both of these two were given all the materials they needed to build such devices, Tesla would easily come out on top.

Newjak
Originally posted by jmoul
It wasn't 100% confirmed that this was built, nor was his idea of a death ray, but if both of these two were given all the materials they needed to build such devices, Tesla would easily come out on top. So you're saying if Tesla had time and materials he could them?

jmoul
Yes, that is exactly what I am saying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.