King Hyperion vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1. KH vs Savage Hulk
a) H2H ,KH can amp his punches
b) Both use full powers and abilties no BFR
c) The above with BFR allowed

2.KH VS WBH
a) H2H ,KH can amp his punches
b) Both use full powers and abilties no BFR
c) The above with BFR allowed

Who wins in each of the above ?

carver9
Just want to throw out there that the Hyperion that's on the Avengers is going to turn out to be evil.

Mshinu
Hulk is evil.

ColossusGrundy
I pick Hulk on all fronts.

Hyperion never impresses me.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mshinu
Hulk is evil.

laughing out loud

Carv 0:1 Mshinu

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
Just want to throw out there that the Hyperion that's on the Avengers is going to turn out to be evil. He seems pretty hero-y.

What with trying to save two planets, and surviving a double universe destroyer.

byrdgang21
Does this new Hyperion have any feats?

carver9
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Does this new Hyperion have any feats?

Yeah, I posted it in his respect thread.

byrdgang21
Yeah, I posted it in his respect thread.

The links wouldn't load for me

carver9
Originally posted by byrdgang21
The links wouldn't load for me

Turbohosting is down right now. He basically prevented two planets from colliding and the strain of him preventing said universe from touching caused a reaction which resulted in both universes being destroyed and he survived the explosion without a scratch.

Zack Fair
Why is he turning evil?

Meh. Wasn't this Hyperion's time to shine?

Stranglehold300
King Hyperion stomps...

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Why is he turning evil?

Meh. Wasn't this Hyperion's time to shine?

I'm not saying that this is true, I just think this will happen.

-Pr-
That's not what you implied.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
That's not what you implied.

I should have worded it better but that's what I meant. Too much is happening resembling King Hyperion history.

byrdgang21
Blue Marvel comes back & beats him again

Stranglehold300
I'm not saying that this is true, I just think this will happen.

I hope not...From what I am seeing this Hyperion is well above Superman...

carver9
Originally posted by Stranglehold300
I hope not...From what I am seeing this Hyperion is well above Superman...

This Hyperion is above any Herald.

Stranglehold300

He's above Silver Surfer?

Stranglehold300
Somebody make a revamped Hyperion respect thread...

-Pr-

lol no.

Damborgson
He proved it to by the way he easily trounced Hulk...wait.

guy222
hulk easily

SevenShackles
Isn't king Hyperion the Hyperion from the exiles comic that shaved his head and smacked around two alternate versions of himself?

curryman
KH is not above any herald.

But he should be able to beat the Hulk smile

carver9
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Isn't king Hyperion the Hyperion from the exiles comic that shaved his head and smacked around two alternate versions of himself?

He didn't shave his head... it was burned off during the time he was trying to stop the asteroid.

DTM
King Hyperion already beat his worlds Hulk, not to mention slaughtered Magneto and his brotherhood, and beat 2 good (normal) versions of himself. That to me is a bit more than either Hulks in this thread can reliably beat.

SevenShackles
-deleted as I asked a stupid question-

carver9
The Hulk of that world couldn't even break out of Carnage webbing.

ThereIsHope
Is this hyperion the one who survived the 20 or so daisy cutters?

Estacado
Carter is riding Hyperion so hard it makes Hulk jealous....

curryman
Originally posted by DTM
King Hyperion already beat his worlds Hulk, not to mention slaughtered Magneto and his brotherhood, and beat 2 good (normal) versions of himself. That to me is a bit more than either Hulks in this thread can reliably beat.

He didn't beat the other two versions, he was stalemating them because they weren't trying to kill him.

ThereIsHope
I always thought his surviving 20 daisy cutters was kinda weak, due to the fact that they dont have radiation.

carver9
Originally posted by curryman
He didn't beat the other two versions, he was stalemating them because they weren't trying to kill him.

Where did you get this from?

curryman
Where did you get this from?

The one where you know, he loses.

He fights two virtually featless versions of himself and does OK and then Blink teleports sand in him and they beat him some more, and admit that they won't kill him...

Stranglehold300
Originally posted by guy222
hulk easily

No...

carver9
The one where you know, he loses.

He fights two virtually featless versions of himself and does OK and then Blink teleports sand in him and they beat him some more, and admit that they won't kill him...

Not trying to be mean but are you right about anything.? One of the Hyperions does have fts and is from the 616 universe. The one that eyes was burned out is a 616 good version of Hyperion. This is the same Hype that fought his evil counterpart and during a laser battle, got his eyes burned out from the heat and radiation of their laser clash.

The other Hyperion was just as strong.

The Exiles told the Hyperions not to kill him, it wasn't something that was planned and it was NOTHING stated saying they were holding back unless you have a scan. Hell, King Hype wore both of them out to the point that they were basically fatigued.

Newjak
Hulk wins in both scenarios.

Other than Hyperbole KH was never that impressive to me. Definitely not Thor/Surfer/Superman tier.

His best feat was battling the 2 Hyperions and that was amped version of KH. He had absorbed Holocaust and the Cyrstal Palace was giving off energy that he had been absorbing for awhile. That energy was actually the thing that allowed him to heal.

Stranglehold300
Originally posted by Newjak
Hulk wins in both scenarios.

Other than Hyperbole KH was never that impressive to me. Definitely not Thor/Surfer/Superman tier.

His best feat was battling the 2 Hyperions and that was amped version of KH. He had absorbed Holocaust and the Cyrstal Palace was giving off energy that he had been absorbing for awhile. That energy was actually the thing that allowed him to heal.

How is Hulk going to even touch KH???

Stranglehold300
King Hyperion took down his reality's Galactus and Thor and he's killed at least two versions of the Hulk.

KH wins this with so much ease that its not even funny...And the KH that BM fought was a different KH.

Newjak
How is Hulk going to even touch KH??? KH commonly went toe to toe with characters to fight them even if they didn't have flight. I don't see why he would change that.

If he fought smart then he might be able to BFR Hulk

King Hyperion took down his reality's Galactus and Thor and he's killed at least two versions of the Hulk.

KH wins this with so much ease that its not even funny...And the KH that BM fought was a different KH. He took down featless alternate versions of the characters. The Exiles in one of their first issues took down a Galactus using Skrull technology.

When you look at his actual feats they don't stack up. He couldn't stop an asteroid that most high heralds can eat for breakfest. Got hurt by mimic's half lightspeed attack. Neck broken by namorita.

-Pr-
Assuming KH is the guy from Exiles, Hulk stomps.

carver9
King Hyperion is being underestimated "yet again".

Batman-Prime
Any Marvel Superman-Clone > Hulk. ^^

-Pr-

Warned.

carver9
Warned.

Wwwwwoooowwww, I didn't even do anything.

-Pr-
Wwwwwoooowwww, I didn't even do anything.

Going in to threads and saying "x is underrated" like you know what you're talking about, gives me a headache, so yes, you did.

Either put up or shut up.

leonidas
laughing out loud

anyway, hulk would win if kh went h2h, as is his usual MO. he could maybe bfr if he fights smart, but again, that's not his usual method.

ODG
Wwwwwoooowwww, I didn't even do anything. carver9, just accept it, you were being a smooth criminal

http://www.michaeljacksonanimatedgifs.com/images/portfolio/mj32.gif

carver9
Going in to threads and saying "x is underrated" like you know what you're talking about, gives me a headache, so yes, you did.

Either put up or shut up.

You never told me you had any issues with me saying that. Since I know now, I'm done saying it.

-Pr-
You never told me you had any issues with me saying that. Since I know now, I'm done saying it.

Until you "forget" I'm sure.

If you're going to say someone is underrated, fine, do so. Just put some proof along with it. Otherwise you just end up looking like a ****.

ODG
^ Jeez, who pissed in your cereal?

Stranglehold300
Originally posted by ODG

Lol...

-Pr-
Originally posted by ODG

You know who. sneer

ColossusGrundy

He deserves it.

He's almost up with Gladiator on failing to live up to expectations.

Big fanfare followed by .ppppppppt.

guy222
the last i saw kh fight he lost

he gets knock the **** out by hulk

that's my two cents on this fight

curryman
Not trying to be mean but are you right about anything.? One of the Hyperions does have fts and is from the 616 universe. The one that eyes was burned out is a 616 good version of Hyperion. This is the same Hype that fought his evil counterpart and during a laser battle, got his eyes burned out from the heat and radiation of their laser clash.

The other Hyperion was just as strong.

The Exiles told the Hyperions not to kill him, it wasn't something that was planned and it was NOTHING stated saying they were holding back unless you have a scan. Hell, King Hype wore both of them out to the point that they were basically fatigued.

They weren't going to kill him, which you know, means that they would never beat him. Not because he's stronger but because he recovers so quickly, and the same pretty much goes for them. What does it matter if their clothes are turn and their hair is ruffled?

the Darkone
Originally posted by ODG

LOL, like you have to ask laughing

juggernaut74
I say Hulk smashes.

carver9
They weren't going to kill him, which you know, means that they would never beat him. Not because he's stronger but because he recovers so quickly, and the same pretty much goes for them. What does it matter if their clothes are turn and their hair is ruffled?

I don't get it. They were going to (try) kill him if the exiles didn't intervien and even if they didn't kill him, that doesn't mean they did not hold back. Show me something stating they were holding back.

Uuuummm, they were fatigued and on the ground hurt while KH was fresh, standing above them laughing.

curryman
I don't get it. They were going to (try) kill him if the exiles didn't intervien and even if they didn't kill him, that doesn't mean they did not hold back. Show me something stating they were holding back.

Uuuummm, they were fatigued and on the ground hurt while KH was fresh, standing above them laughing.

They both clearly state that they're not killers...

They're also flying when Blink teleports them, and then they're standing up in the next panel...so yeah

psycho gundam
You know who. sneer http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/sinatra6.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.