Freddy Krueger vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Real-World Krueger from Freddy vs Jason
Freddy gets his gloves
Jungle Predator (from Predator I) gets his wristblades

Bladefight to the death in Madison Square Garden
Who takes it?

Scarlet Fox
Predator for sure!

Freddy is badass but he can be hurt/killed in the real world and he has no training with the claw weapons. Predator is a born hunter. Raised in certain teachings. They know how to use their wrsitblades with deadly force.

Lestov16
IDK

xNGwpLHDDIA

Dude seems fast and durable as hell. He may give the Predator a challenge

KingD19
It's easy to look fast in comparison to Jason, who is literally a lumbering zombie. Watch Wolf fight though. He's a beast.

Lestov16
I explicitly stated Jungle Predator from the first film, not Wolf from AVP: Requiem

Dr Will Hatch
Don't hunt what you can't kill.

Scarlet Fox
Freddy cant be killed in your dreams. But he can be totally Fubar in the Real world, and thats the one in question.

But still. Predator is trained. Freddy has no training besides cutting up people in a world he controls. But in the Real world he feels pain and though he cant be killed, like when he was decapitated by Jason but still was alive, he can be incapacitated.

Dr Will Hatch
In the second movie, Freddy could summon hellfire. That would probably help.

quanchi112
Freddy wins.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
In the second movie, Freddy could summon hellfire. That would probably help.
Freddy is in the REAL World. Can he summon Hellfire in the real world? I didnt see the second movie.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Freddy is in the REAL World. Can he summon Hellfire in the real world? I didnt see the second movie.

Yep. Witness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwWnlUQk67M

Not that it would kill a Predator, but it's something I think a yautja could respect.

Scarlet Fox
I am at work right now and cant look up youtube videos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
I am at work right now and cant look up youtube videos. I believe he tried to get you fired.

Scarlet Fox
=O Meany! But no its not even that. Youtube wont even load, the site is blocked.

Mindset
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
In the second movie, Freddy could summon hellfire. That would probably help. That Freddy isn't in this thread.

Kazenji
Since its only a blade fight

Predator wins.

whatdoucare
Predator is tough enough to take on Krueger in dreams so in the real world Freddy won't even be close to a challenge.

juggerman
Predator wins. Freddy was def faster than this guy but Pred's hide is thick enough that bullets only cause minor damage. No way Freddy is doing any real damage before he is gutted.

quanchi112
Freddy wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.