Ravenna (Snow White and Huntsmen) vs. Bavmorda (Willow)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Mirror tells the queen she has to kill Bavmorda in combat to return her beauty forever. Who wins ?

quanchi112
Cowards.

Utrigita
I haven't seen Show White and the Huntsman, so ... stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Utrigita
I haven't seen Show White and the Huntsman, so ... stick out tongue

i have.. Quan what exactly di Bavmorda do??

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i have.. Quan what exactly di Bavmorda do?? Pigs. You're all pigs!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Pigs. You're all pigs!

so Bavmorda didn't do anything???

quanchi112
i have.. Quan what exactly di Bavmorda do?? Did you not see the movie ?

FrothByte
Ravenna seemed to have a better powerset suited for combat. Bavmorda made a whole army into pigs, but she needed time to do that. She showed some telekinetic ability with her wand, but it looked like she was as frail as any aged woman is.

Ravenna on the other hand can heal herself (assuming she's not hungry and starving). She can become a raven or just feathers. She's a pretty great h2h fighter and she can create ebony glass warriors at a whim.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by quanchi112
Did you not see the movie ?

saw Snow White and the Huntsman.. been years since Willow..

Originally posted by FrothByte
Ravenna seemed to have a better powerset suited for combat. Bavmorda made a whole army into pigs, but she needed time to do that. She showed some telekinetic ability with her wand, but it looked like she was as frail as any aged woman is.

Ravenna on the other hand can heal herself (assuming she's not hungry and starving). She can become a raven or just feathers. She's a pretty great h2h fighter and she can create ebony glass warriors at a whim.

she lost to Snow White relatively easy

quanchi112

she lost to Snow White relatively easy Do you want me to put up a link ?

BruceSkywalker
Do you want me to put up a link ?

go right ahead.. will return after the superbowl

quanchi112
go right ahead.. will return after the superbowl Ok, gimme a sec. Once the game starts I will be away as well. We still have hours until kickoff though.

quanchi112
I think this is end battle. I didn't watch it through so let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbfAaq3Em2A

FrothByte

she lost to Snow White relatively easy

Relatively easy? Ravenna was toying with Snow White. She was throwing Snow White around like a ragdoll, effortlessly evaded Snow White's attacks, at one point even turned her back and still effortlessly evaded said attacks. Stepped on fire and wasn't burned. Snow White wasn't able to do A SINGLE THING to Ravenna, other than the cheap shot at the end which killed her (and if she wasn't so busy posturing and lecturing Snow White, that cheap shot would never have worked).

Besides, Ravenna can self-heal. Bavmorda has never shown this capability. Ravenna wins.

Ascendancy

Besides, Ravenna can self-heal. Bavmorda has never shown this capability. Ravenna wins.

I'm going to give a little bit of "recovery" factor to Bavmorda for overcoming the stone spell.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Ascendancy
I'm going to give a little bit of "recovery" factor to Bavmorda for overcoming the stone spell.

No, that's overcoming a spell. Negating a spell. Countering a spell. Not quite the same as healing from a stab or slash wound from a blade.

BruceSkywalker
Relatively easy? Ravenna was toying with Snow White. She was throwing Snow White around like a ragdoll, effortlessly evaded Snow White's attacks, at one point even turned her back and still effortlessly evaded said attacks. Stepped on fire and wasn't burned. Snow White wasn't able to do A SINGLE THING to Ravenna, other than the cheap shot at the end which killed her (and if she wasn't so busy posturing and lecturing Snow White, that cheap shot would never have worked).

then after all that Ravenna loses..

I think this is end battle. I didn't watch it through so let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbfAaq3Em2A

it certainly looks like it is.. i'll re watch tomorrow to have a better assessment for the thread

quanchi112
No, that's overcoming a spell. Negating a spell. Countering a spell. Not quite the same as healing from a stab or slash wound from a blade. Thanks for explaining the obvious to ascendancy. It frequently escapes him.

Ascendancy
Thanks for explaining the obvious to ascendancy. It frequently escapes him.

I never miss out on the fact you're a dickless wonder =D

FrothByte
then after all that Ravenna loses..

it certainly looks like it is.. i'll re watch tomorrow to have a better assessment for the thread

Ofcourse Ravenna lost, she's the villain after all. Need I point out that Bavmorda also loses in her movie? And she wasn't able to "toy" with her opponent as easily as Ravenna did. I'm not saying Ravenna's invincible, just saying that she's shown better feats than Bavmorda. What did Bavmorda do in a combat setting that makes her better than Ravenna?

the ninjak
Ravenna died because Snow White was made to kill her.

quanchi112
I never miss out on the fact you're a dickless wonder =D Looks like I struck a nerve. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Ravenna died because Snow White was made to kill her. I personally think Ravenna wins this.

Ascendancy
Looks like I struck a nerve. laughing out loud
Nah, just telling it like it is.

quanchi112
Nah, just telling it like it is. Do thoughts of my penis keep you up at night ? Keep me enormous schlong out of this. Who wins the thread ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.