Taxi Driver vs Raging Bull the better DeNiro performance and movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
Another topic that I think would be interesting and this has been discussed on other sites with great discussions.

That is Taxi Driver vs Raging Bull. Both star the legendary Robert DeNiro and both directed by the legendary Martin Scorcese. Alot of people think Deniro should have won a oscar for Taxi Driver(I AGREE)

He won for Raging Bull..which he deserved..hell he should have won BOTH. Though out of these two gems, which movie do you think Bobby D gave the better performance and what was the better Marty directed movie?

mapol
I liked Robert DeNiro's performance in both Taxi Driver and Raging Bull, but DeNiro's performance in Raging Bull was unquestionably better.

jinXed by JaNx
it seems that more may have gone into The Raging bull but both are amazing performances.

Gideon58
I have always felt that RAGING BULL was overrated...De Niro is nothing short of mesmerizing in TAXI DRIVER.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.