Bayonetta vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Baynetta's busy kicking angelic ass in Wolverines city, but since he can't see the angels, he jumps to the conclusion Bayo is on a rampage of destruction.

One snikt, sneak attack, and dodge later, and the two face off.

"Not in my town, bub."

"Who you calling Bub, runt? It's time to kick the dog."

Who wins?

KingD19
Logan dies horribly. Bayonetta has casually kicked a building and sent it flying, into orbit I believe. Logan has no chance.

the ninjak
Haven't played the games....

How is her combat speed? Comic Logan has shown to blitz skillful opponents like he was the wind.

I understand she is quite the nutbag in feats. I would just like to know how fast she is when dealing with high end opponents.
For Logan's claws can end anyone within his speed.

ScreamPaste
She's much faster, multiple machs. I hate Bayonetta so, so much, but yeah she should stomp Wolverine.

the ninjak
Well...he's screwed.

Comic Logan goes down to decent firearm usage. If she moves as fast as SP claims he is out for the forum fight quickly.

ScreamPaste
She has some 'witch time' ability that slows time or speeds her up, IIRC.

KingD19
I also doubt his claws could pierce her "suit".

She probably f*cks and tortures him to death.

the ninjak
Wow Bayonetta is Adamantium Claw proof. Wow. Gotta play this game.

NemeBro
Bayonetta is not Adamantium claw proof lol.

A stab to her dome would kill her.

She is much too fast and powerful to let that happen though.

BruceSkywalker
Lol.. Logan wins because he beds her for the easy victory....

ha

cdtm
Originally posted by KingD19
I also doubt his claws could pierce her "suit".

She probably f*cks and tortures him to death.

Yeah, her suit is basically her hair formed by summoned demons or witchcraft.

Thanks to a deal with the devil in exchange for her soul.

Hair constructs make mincemeat of high end angels, and even supreme beings. It's not a normal material. Think how Adamntium can't break Ebony blade.

the ninjak
Logan's claws defy physics.

Added with Adamantium they cut through anything. He has speed blitz feats and has strength feats that launch him either underground or into the air. Take your pick.

KingD19
So does Bayonetta's hair, and on a much higher level. Logan has failed to cut Colossus, Thor, Hulk, and a number of others. He doesn't have the strength nor the magic to cut through her suit. He also hasn't been able to cut through materials like the ebony blade, vibranium and etc... Which her hair probably outclasses by feats.

Bayonetta on the other hand kills Gods and God-Like Demons that can destroy the universe with her hair.

Robtard
*snikt* *snikt* Wolverine solos.

cdtm
Originally posted by the ninjak
Logan's claws defy physics.

Added with Adamantium they cut through anything. He has speed blitz feats and has strength feats that launch him either underground or into the air. Take your pick.

SHE FIRES GUNS WITH HER FEET. stick out tongue

You know the anime BoBoBo? Bayonetta is is what you get if you cross Dante with BoBoBo, basically. NOTHING in this game makes sense.

It may not change your mind about this fight, but you should pick the game up. It's a fun game, even if this genre isn't your normal thing.

BloodRain
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
She's much faster, multiple machs. I hate Bayonetta so, so much, but yeah she should stomp Wolverine.
Mach 7 reactions from the satellite, movement speed was 160mph though she can kinda dodge bullets at close range.

/without Witch Time

cdtm
Originally posted by BloodRain
Mach 7 reactions from the satellite, movement speed was 160mph though she can kinda dodge bullets at close range.

/without Witch Time

How do you get mach 7 from the satellite laser?

BloodRain
From catching the satellite when it fell. The lasers not a feat cause its highly telegraphed and shes not reacting to the beam itself.

BloodRain
(Though reacting to a mach7 object from 5 miles away would need mach2 reactions..)

ScreamPaste
(Though reacting to a mach7 object from 5 miles away would need mach2 reactions..) Er.

5 miles is a little over 8 km, if it was moving at mach 7 (2382 m/s), it would take 3.3 seconds to reach her. O_o

BloodRain
Technically 9km and mach 7.5, and it took 3.5s to reach her. :T

Mach 2 reactions? Urmm.. I kinda did time/speed to get those reactions when its meant to be distance/speed, made more pointless as the reaction time was already known without the need of a reaction calc.. ignore that >__>

ScreamPaste
You didn't give me specifics, so I worked with what I had. uhuh

BloodRain
I was being lazy :c

So does it even count as a reaction feat? Still managed to catch it.

ScreamPaste
On some level, it proves she can act fast enough to catch something moving at that speed, but it doesn't really set a reaction time for her.

BloodRain
Well that's not confusing or anything.. Ma7.5 at most, probably gonna end up with supersonic reactions with sub-sonic speed.

ScreamPaste
It doesn't leave us a solid number, is what I'm saying, but does still demonstrate ability to track something moving faster than a human could. mmm

BloodRain
Without time powers Logan could probably stand a better chance now.

cdtm
Without time powers Logan could probably stand a better chance now.

Maybe.

But, she still has her time powers. smile (And via cut scenes, she doesn't need to dodge to activate it either. That's just a game mechanic.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.