Sodom Yat ION vs. Rachel Grey Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

"Id"
Rachel

Mindset
Hopefully, they kill each other and we all win.

Cogito
Originally posted by Mindset
Hopefully, they kill each other and we all win.

This, but what are Phoenix Rachel's best feats?

Mr.SunKing
Rachel

ThereIsHope
She held the universe in the palm of her hand and remade it.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
She held the universe in the palm of her hand and remade it.
hysterical

zopzop
Rachel is NOT winning. Yat for the overwhelming majority.

iceman24567
Hopefully, they kill each other and we all win. This

Mr.SunKing
This was the same Ion that fought super boy prime correct?

"Id"
Rachel creates a black hole in Yat's brain and calls it a day.

Lord Feron
Rachel, her high feats was her fighting that space goblin dude and was smashing planets like nothing.

Glorificus
Rachel also knocked Galactus on his ass...

I'd say she wins comfortably.

SquallX
Originally posted by Mr.SunKing
This was the same Ion that fought super boy prime correct?

Yeah thats him.

Yat loses this fight, now if this were Kyle, that would be a different story.

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by Glorificus
Rachel also knocked Galactus on his ass...

I'd say she wins comfortably.
a starving Galactus, context guy

either way she wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mr.SunKing
a starving Galactus, context guy

either way she wins. Galactus is starving in 90% of his appearances.

His heralds suck.

ColossusGrundy
I think Marvel should reset.

"She held a universe in the palm of her hand and remade it."

On that level, what does it frickin' matter if you can throw a shield or gamma amp your strength?

Take a lesson from DC and the new 52... reset and stop trying to make everyone "more powerful". it's like the Dragonball Z of comics.

Mindset
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

No.

ThereIsHope
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
hysterical

Thought it was Jean Grey, chill buddy.

pym-ftw

"She held a universe in the palm of her hand and remade it."

On that level, what does it frickin' matter if you can throw a shield or gamma amp your strength?

Take a lesson from DC and the new 52... reset and stop trying to make everyone "more powerful". it's like the Dragonball Z of comics.
blink
Why so angry

BTW, Dbz is one of the most popular, best known, and financially successful Manga ever,

So maybe it was a compliment...
laughing

Zack Fair
Hopefully, they kill each other and we all win. thumb up

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by pym-ftw
blink
Why so angry

BTW, Dbz is one of the most popular, best known, and financially successful Manga ever,

So maybe it was a compliment...
laughing

Far from a compliment. The incessant "I JUST POWERED UP TO SUPER SAIYAN 7000!,,, 7001!.... 7002!", is stupid and boring.

Marvel stories are just doing the same. Reset and let the showings be all new again, kinda like the new JLA. We still haven't seen top end feats from the new Hal Jordan, WW, SUpes, etc. Gives it SOME mystery and they aren't fighting a villain who could fart black holes and touch the universe, destroying it instantly all the time.

Back in the day, the threat of blowing up the planet was a big deal... now it's an attribute half the villains on earth seem to have. C'mon Marvel... I love ya, but it's dull.

basilisk
Far from a compliment. The incessant "I JUST POWERED UP TO SUPER SAIYAN 7000!,,, 7001!.... 7002!", is stupid and boring.

Marvel stories are just doing the same. Reset and let the showings be all new again, kinda like the new JLA. We still haven't seen top end feats from the new Hal Jordan, WW, SUpes, etc. Gives it SOME mystery and they aren't fighting a villain who could fart black holes and touch the universe, destroying it instantly all the time.

Back in the day, the threat of blowing up the planet was a big deal... now it's an attribute half the villains on earth seem to have. C'mon Marvel... I love ya, but it's dull.

Don't agree with a full Marvel reset but it's a pity they don't just retcon away all the universal/multiversal/omniversal reality warping and wrecking crap we've seen from the last decade or two and forget it ever happened. They did it with Beyonder.

Yeah, I really hate those "fart black holes and touch the universe destroying it instantly" types. Also when Galactus gets owned all the time, and lately the Celestials are starting to go the same way. Once upon a time Galactus was an incredible threat because he could wreck the earth, the Celestials were these awesome, mysterious beings, now they just take all the mystery out of them.

But on topic, probably Rachel owns him psionically or some such.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by basilisk
Don't agree with a full Marvel reset but it's a pity they don't just retcon away all the universal/multiversal/omniversal reality warping and wrecking crap we've seen from the last decade or two and forget it ever happened. They did it with Beyonder.

Yeah, I really hate those "fart black holes and touch the universe destroying it instantly" types. Also when Galactus gets owned all the time, and lately the Celestials are starting to go the same way. Once upon a time Galactus was an incredible threat because he could wreck the earth, the Celestials were these awesome, mysterious beings, now they just take all the mystery out of them.

But on topic, probably Rachel owns him psionically or some such.

See, that would work for me as well. I'd have no problem with that. I think this fight would be a stalemate without bloodlust.

I wholeheartedly agree with your idea on the universal wrecking types.... gets mundane.

Sixth_Winged
Marvel ****ed up the ultimate uni. Had ultimatum never had happened and they should've just kept changes interesting, Marvel would've gotten the best of both worlds. The Classic Uni and an alternate Uni that is akin to a reset.

celestialbodies
This should be good but I'd say Rachel would take it, I thought Sodom Yat could of been a bit more impressive than what he was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.