John McClane, Riggs vs. Box from the Possession

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
They are 30 feet away. They are unarmed. Both know they have to destroy the box. Can they pull it off before they die ?

Sadako of Girth
Riggs tries, and fails and gets all demon'd up/killed.

But McClane who made an immortality deal with unseen forces/god in DH1 wins.

/End thread.

Kazenji
The what?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

/End thread.

agreed

quanchi112

/End thread. So deep down you don't think McClane has a chance.

Sadako of Girth
How you extrapolated that from the post is beyond me.

quanchi112
How you extrapolated that from the post is beyond me. You made something up for McClane because you're a fanboy.

Sadako of Girth
Nope. I posted that post with immaculate logic in it.
Whereas you posted every post you made here because you're a sad, sad troll.

Lestov16
Riggs fights and dies valiantly, while McClane dies huddled in a fetal position waiting for Justin Long to save him

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Lestov16
McClane fights and wins valiantly, while Riggs dies huddled in a fetal position waiting for Murtaugh to save him

Fixed.

Lestov16
Fixed.

Hey, bytch. If you want to horribly mutilate your own pets by spaying them, be my guest. But don't bring that nonsense here.

Sadako of Girth
Why would I spay you?

Now matter how dumb and fluffy you are, you wouldn't deserve it...
It'd just be plain cruel.

Now...go get Daddy's slippers.

Lestov16
Don't worry. McClane got Jack Bauer's slippers for him and gave him a blowjob so Jack could have a good day at work. McClane's a good bytch

Sadako of Girth
Colourful place, your head.

McClane wins, O-tremendously-McButthurt one.

Lestov16
John gets a straight McLoss here, fanboy.

Sadako of Girth
Who are you calling fanboy? laughing out loud

Cue another post from you detailing McClane doing to Bauer (who isn't even involved in this debate) what you would like to do to him yourself, by all accounts...yawn.

McClane wins all day everyday and he does it like a champ.
Now cry more.

Lestov16
Prove McClane wins. And going against amateur hour wannabe-terrorists who steal candy bars isn't impressive, BTW.

Sadako of Girth
I don't have to a second time...I already did in my 1st response.

Oh really? You seem to sing Bauer's praises for it constantly. wink

Robtard
Don't worry. McClane got Jack Bauer's slippers for him and gave him a blowjob so Jack could have a good day at work. McClane's a good bytch

Ummm, dogs fetch slippers; they don't blow you after though. Where do you work that you wear slippers?

Are you feeling alright?

Mindset

/End thread. McClane doesn't make deals.

But he does win this.

Lestov16
McClane dies here. He is unarmed, and as shown by the fact that his sissy-slaps and body slams couldn't even keep someone half his mass down, he thus clearly is not destroying the box. He is also 30 feet away, so he isn't getting to the box either.

quanchi112
Nope. I posted that post with immaculate logic in it.
Whereas you posted every post you made here because you're a sad, sad troll. Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

/End thread. I want you to back your claim that McClane sold his soul to survive his movies. It's awesome that you unwittingly turned the hero into a demon worshiping sissy.

Sadako of Girth
The movie backs it. You should watch the Movie called Die hard (1988) released by 20th century fox that year.

There is a scene where he is on the roof being shot at by a helicopter and explosives are about to destroy a lot of the roof which he has cleared of hostages, saving them.. the copper is firing away and is looking screwed as he knows there is little chance of escape (as ever)... he decides to use a firehose to wrap around his waist so he can lep off of the side of the building to the safety of lower floors....

As he is prepping, he is feeling the fear of heights and vows to himself/god that he will never think about jumping off of a tall building again, and in exchange asks "Please god, don't let me die" .

The universe obliges very very effectively, it would seem as 4-5 movies later of mindcrushingly impossible shit to survive, he is still out and about kicking ass..

Thats God, Quanchi. The guv'nah. Not a demon. That which defeats demons. The supreme spirit, and all that jazz.
He never sold out. He was born and raised Catholic. He had no choice.
I guess you could argue his parents did it.

But yeah he clearly made a promise in exchange for a result via prayer.. Most of the toughguys in movies that live say one at some point in one form or another.

Riggs was all "fark you" to god and therefore has no astral realm protection here. ('God hates him, He hates god back..it works for him')

So you are talking poo again and you again do it out of butthurt and resentment for your constant wrongness.

Sadako of Girth
McClane dies here. He is unarmed, and as shown by the fact that his sissy-slaps and body slams couldn't even keep someone half his mass down, he thus clearly is not destroying the box. He is also 30 feet away, so he isn't getting to the box either.

Oh dear. Youve not seen the films have you. You many as well just say that Anakin Skywalker could never hold a lightsaber.

See answer to Quanchi.

Lestov16
The movie backs it. You should watch the Movie called Die hard (1988) released by 20th century fox that year.

There is a scene where he is on the roof being shot at by a helicopter and explosives are about to destroy a lot of the roof which he has cleared of hostages, saving them.. the copper is firing away and is looking screwed as he knows there is little chance of escape (as ever)... he decides to use a firehose to wrap around his waist so he can lep off of the side of the building to the safety of lower floors....

As he is prepping, he is feeling the fear of heights and vows to himself/god that he will never think about jumping off of a tall building again, and in exchange asks "Please god, don't let me die" .

The universe obliges very very effectively, it would seem as 4-5 movies later of mindcrushingly impossible shit to survive, he is still out and about kicking ass..

Thats God, Quanchi. The guv'nah. Not a demon. That which defeats demons. The supreme spirit, and all that jazz.

But yeah he clearly made a promise in exchange for a result via prayer.. Most of the toughguys in movies that live say one at some point in one form or another.

Riggs was all "fark you" to god and therefore has no astral realm protection here. ('God hates him, He hates god back..it works for him')

So you are talking poo again and you again do it out of butthurt and resentment for your constant wrongness.

LOL!

Stop with your McBiased bullshit and face the facts: McClane only wins because his villains are retards:

Hans- retard who couldn't conduct a simple patdown; hires amateur mercs who steal candy bars; hires goons who, when having McClane cornered with a machine gun aimed at the back of his head, phucks around instead of pulling the trigger

Simon- retard who lets McClane live and gives him evidence as to his location (as in, if Simon wasn't a retard and didn't give McClane that bottle, McClane would have lost; Simon unnecessarily involving Mcclane as much as he did period phucked him

Gabriel- retard who, when he has McClane cornered, decides to phuck around and lift him up for no reason; should be noted that punk bytch Justin Long had to save McClane's ass here; also uses utterly retarded F35 pilots who fly under collapsing overpasses

McClane couldn't even keep someone half his body mass down with a flurry of hits and slams, and had to fall down an entire staircase to break one man's neck. McClane is so weak that he has to retaliate with a car against one person (half his body mass, no less) because he can't overhwelm them in CQB laughing out loud.

McClane's clearly just a chump who gets easy wins because he only takes on other chumps. If any villain was actually competent (such as say, a 24 villain), McClane would be dead in the first 20 minutes of the film.

McClane only lives because his foes are utter retards. The Box is not. The box wins.

Oh dear. Youve not seen the films have you. You many as well just say that Anakin Skywalker could never hold a lightsaber.

See answer to Quanchi.

laughing your analogy makes no sense. McClane can't keep someone half his mass down. This has been proven on screen. He is unarmed and 30 feet away from the box. He isn't doing shit to it.

And you accused RJ and quanchi of fanboyism? LOL

quanchi112

So you are talking poo again and you again do it out of butthurt and resentment for your constant wrongness. Either way you pretend it to be it takes away from everything McClane has ever done. You think he needs the Lord's help to survive. He depends on it so according to you he is nothing without it. Thanks for destroying McClane, McFanboy.

Robtard

Empirical and irrefutable proof that the McClane Factor is divine intervention. Well done slapping these hating fools down into the muck.

McClane wins. Cos really, all he has to do bury it in a concrete pour or drop the box in a volcano etc. etc. etc. and call it a day. Riggs can sit back and comb his mullet, McClane's handling shit yet again.

Mindset
Originally posted by Robtard
Empirical and irrefutable proof that the McClane Factor is divine intervention. Well done slapping these hating fools down into the muck.

McClane wins. Cos really, all he has to do bury it in a concrete pour or drop the box in a volcano etc. etc. etc. and call it a day. Riggs can sit back and comb his mullet. It all checks out.

quanchi112

McClane wins. Cos really, all he has to do bury it in a concrete pour or drop the box in a volcano etc. etc. etc. and call it a day. Riggs can sit back and comb his mullet, McClane's handling shit yet again. So you co sign none of it is McClane. This is awesome. According to his greatest fans it's all supreme being. Mcreffic.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you co sign none of it is McClane. This is awesome. According to his greatest fans it's all supreme being. Mcreffic.

Can you refute the proof that Sadako has lain before your unbelieving eyes? Go on.

quanchi112
Can you refute the proof that Sadako has lain before your unbelieving eyes? Go on. I don't want to. I take pleasure in knowing you both agree none of it's due to him. You both claim divine intervention. None of the credit. Thanks.

Robtard
I don't want to. I take pleasure in knowing you both agree none of it's due to him. You both claim divine intervention. None of the credit. Thanks.

His super powers are divinely inspired it would seem. Much of what he does isn't super powered though.

Good though, concession accepted; I'm sure Sadako will accept your concession as well, since he's an English gentlemen.

quanchi112
His super powers are divinely inspired it would seem. Much of what he does isn't super powered though.

Good though, concession accepted; I'm sure Sadako will accept your concession as well, since he's an English gentlemen. I never conceded. You basically think McClane is just someone the Lord protects. That means none of his actual feats are due to him. All divine intervention. Now I at least understand what you had him beating Zan in your own mind. You think it's god and McClane vs. Zan because on his own he doesn't stand a chance.

Robtard
I never conceded. You basically think McClane is just someone the Lord protects. That means none of his actual feats are due to him. All divine intervention. Now I at least understand what you had him beating Zan in your own mind. You think it's god and McClane vs. Zan because on his own he doesn't stand a chance.

Trying to weasel out of the concession. Not on my watch, kid.

LoL. McClane's never needed the McClane factor to beat up throw-away chumps like Van Zan, as noted. Now if Van Zan got in his tank, then the McClane factor would kick in.

quanchi112
Trying to weasel out of the concession. Not on my watch, kid.

LoL. McClane's never needed the McClane factor to beat up throw-away chumps like Van Zan, as noted. Now if Van Zan got in his tank, then the McClane factor would kick in. You said he always has divine intervention now you abandon the claim. You took the Zan bait. I just destroyed your own beliefs with one word, Zan.

Game. Set. Match. I own the McCLane fanboys. You march to the beat of my drum.

Robtard
You said he always has divine intervention now you abandon the claim. You took the Zan bait. I just destroyed your own beliefs with one word, Zan.

Game. Set. Match. I own the McCLane fanboys. You march to the beat of my drum.

Yet another strawman. It was noted that the "McClane Factor" was divinely inspired. More like "Zan bate". Cos it's all you do and you're still butthurt over that thread. Sad, twink.

McClane wins this thread, deal with it. You can find comfort that none of your favorites are losing here.

quanchi112
Yet another strawman. It was noted that the "McClane Factor" was divinely inspired. More like "Zan bate". Cos it's all you do and you're still butthurt over that thread. Sad, twink.

McClane wins this thread, deal with it. You can find comfort that none of your favorites are losing here. You said he cannot die because he has divine help. That means due to divine help it casts a shadow on everything he's ever done. Zan wrecks him. In versus threads it's just McClane. You've been skirting the rules for years.

Lestov16
Empirical and irrefutable proof

Um....

LOL!

Stop with your McBiased bullshit and face the facts: McClane only wins because his villains are retards:

Hans- retard who couldn't conduct a simple patdown; hires amateur mercs who steal candy bars; hires goons who, when having McClane cornered with a machine gun aimed at the back of his head, phucks around instead of pulling the trigger

Simon- retard who lets McClane live and gives him evidence as to his location (as in, if Simon wasn't a retard and didn't give McClane that bottle, McClane would have lost; Simon unnecessarily involving Mcclane as much as he did period phucked him

Gabriel- retard who, when he has McClane cornered, decides to phuck around and lift him up for no reason; should be noted that punk bytch Justin Long had to save McClane's ass here; also uses utterly retarded F35 pilots who fly under collapsing overpasses

McClane couldn't even keep someone half his body mass down with a flurry of hits and slams, and had to fall down an entire staircase to break one man's neck. McClane is so weak that he has to retaliate with a car against one person (half his body mass, no less) because he can't overhwelm them in CQB laughing out loud.

McClane's clearly just a chump who gets easy wins because he only takes on other chumps. If any villain was actually competent (such as say, a 24 villain), McClane would be dead in the first 20 minutes of the film.

McClane only lives because his foes are utter retards. The Box is not. The box wins.

laughing your analogy makes no sense. McClane can't keep someone half his mass down. This has been proven on screen. He is unarmed and 30 feet away from the box. He isn't doing shit to it.

And you accused RJ and quanchi of fanboyism? LOL

Refuted cool

Robtard
You said he cannot die because he has divine help. That means due to divine help it casts a shadow on everything he's ever done. Zan wrecks him. In versus threads it's just McClane. You've been skirting the rules for years.

Incorrect. He doesn't use the McClane Factor to say drink a beer, drive his car or beat up some chump.

This isn't the McClane Vs Van Zan thread, butthurt boy. But lol at you trying to take away powers, not that McClane would need special powers to defeat a throwaway hero like Van Zan.

Using shown abilities isn't going against the rules, twink. Read the rules for once.

Robtard
Um....

Refuted cool

Sorry, I didn't see any refutation. Just crying and downplaying.

But back on the topic:

McClane wins. Cos really, all he has to do bury it in a concrete pour or drop the box in a volcano etc. etc. etc. and call it a day. Riggs can sit back and comb his mullet, McClane's handling shit yet again.

No McClane Factor needed.

Lestov16
laughing

Oh, Robbie. i love how you've become so delusional with your McBias that you think Mcclane can actually take on paranormal entities. You may as well be saying that McClane can take on Unicron laughing out loud

Robtard
Did I say "McClane punches the evil spirit out"? No, I didn't.

Refute my argument, not the one you made up.

Lestov16
Sorry, I didn't see any refutation. Just crying and downplaying.

You need to see your optometrist immediately

No McClane Factor needed.

Drop it in a volcano or pour concrete on it? WTF lol. McClane is unarmed and 30 feet away. Read the OP before you make your retarded posts, dude.

Lestov16

Refute my argument

Your argument suggests that McClane is going to magically summon a truck full of concrete or magically teleport himself and the box to the edge of a volcano. Despite the fact that the OP clearly states he is unarmed and 30 feet away. More retarded delusions from a Mcbiased robtard laughing

Sadako of Girth

Good though, concession accepted; I'm sure Sadako will accept your concession as well, since he's an English gentlemen.

Yep proof of McClane's own asskicking abilities lay in everything that we saw him do up til that pact was made...

Indeed, accepted, it is.

smokin'

Lestov16
everything that we saw him do

We saw McClane pour concrete over people or drop them into volcanos? In what DH movie was this? confused

Robtard

Drop it in a volcano or pour concrete on it? WTF lol. McClane is unarmed and 30 feet away. Read the OP before you make your retarded posts, dude.

Yes. You didn't state where this match takes place, so I assumed it was in California, Washington or Hawaii. Volcanoes and constructions sights a plenty, helicopters too, especially in Hawaii.

Who cares if McClane isn't armed here? Did I say "McClane shoots the evil spirit"? No, I didn't. Are you implying McClane can't move 30 feet?

I did read the op, did you pay attention when you made it? It seems you didn't.

Your argument suggests that McClane is going to magically summon a truck full of concrete or magically teleport himself and the box to the edge of a volcano. Despite the fact that the OP clearly states he is unarmed and 30 feet away. More retarded delusions from a Mcbiased robtard laughing

See above and no where did I rely on "magic".

Sadako of Girth
laughing

Oh, Robbie. i love how you've become so delusional with your McBias that you think Mcclane can actually take on paranormal entities. You may as well be saying that McClane can take on Unicron laughing out loud

Well staying with your butthurt analogy, the Autobots were pussys somehow for using the Autobot matrix of leadership to defeat him.

Yet actually, it was unique attributes of the holder of the Matrix that allowed that to happen. Galvatron couldn't use it, Ultra Magnus couldn't use it, but Optimus and Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime could.

So: It would be "Rise McClaneimus Prime" followed by rousing Michael Kamen arrangement of "The touch" for the win.

Lestov16
McClane is an utter klutz in pouring concrete.

He isn't you say? In what scene was he shown competent in pouring concrete? None? Okay then wink

Are you saying McClane can cross 10 yards in a second before the box opens? LOL

quanchi112
Incorrect. He doesn't use the McClane Factor to say drink a beer, drive his car or beat up some chump.

This isn't the McClane Vs Van Zan thread, butthurt boy. But lol at you trying to take away powers, not that McClane would need special powers to defeat a throwaway hero like Van Zan.

Using shown abilities isn't going against the rules, twink. Read the rules for once. The best part is there's no proof these divine powers exist. It's just in two fanboys heads. According to you two though his feats aren't his own. My greatest victory over a living being.

Sadako of Girth
We saw McClane pour concrete over people or drop them into volcanos? In what DH movie was this? confused

I guess you're gonna assert that McClane can't open a tin of beans next just because we didn't see it on screen.

Nom nom nom. More fresh concessionary tears from the boy wonder of McButthurt.
How delicious.

But very well: "Is there a movie where McClane was shown to NOT be able to kick the possession box back into the depths from whence it came?"

and

"Is it the same movie in which the Box is shown facing and killing McClane?"

Well since "No" is the answer to these, by your own logic, you just ate your own poop sandwich with extra relish.

Sadako of Girth
The best part is there's no proof these divine powers exist. It's just in two fanboys heads. According to you two though his feats aren't his own. My greatest victory over a living being.

Except for the screen feats, of course.

Nope. Your efforts being aided by universal forces that merely aid intent, is a-ok. Like I said and you predictably ignored, he was shown kicking ass left right and center til the rooftop scene.

Robtard
The best part is there's no proof these divine powers exist. It's just in two fanboys heads. According to you two though his feats aren't his own. My greatest victory over a living being.

Proof was shown.

Again, you can't comprehend between abilities and divine intervention. Oh well.

Hahahaaaahahaaaha, you think your "greatest victory" happened in an internet forum concerning a fictional fight of fictional characters.

Lestov16
Don't be mad at Quan for exposing you and Saddie as the ignorant biased trolls you truly are.

Robtard
McClane is an utter klutz in pouring concrete.

He isn't you say? In what scene was he shown competent in pouring concrete? None? Okay then wink

Are you saying McClane can cross 10 yards in a second before the box opens? LOL

He doesn't need to lay a perfect foundation. Just enough to bury the box and win. I personally prefer the volcano tactic, it's more epic and permanent.

Um, you didn't pay attention to the film did you? The spirit in the box is named Abizu aka "Taker of Children", it posseses children, McClane's a grown man. Clyge was able to grab the box and toss it in the garbage, McClane can do far more than Clyde.

Robtard
Don't be mad at Quan for exposing you and Saddie as the ignorant biased trolls you truly are.

Who's mad at Quanchi? I'm laughing that he think his "greatest victory" (his words) happened in a fictional fight on the internet. So sad, it's funny.

Sadako of Girth

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/120/955/butthurt.jpg

Lestov16
Quan has fun on these forums, as we all do. If you thought these versus debates were so pointless you wouldn't be engaging them everyday like you do. It's that desire of victory on these boards that is causing you to foolishly think that McClane is somehow blessed by God to the point that he can take on paranormal entities.

Lestov16
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/120/955/butthurt.jpg

Because the opinion of a biased fanboy that believes McClane can now pwn supernatural entities is actually relevant laughing

Robtard
Quan has fun on these forums, as we all do. If you thought these versus debates were so pointless you wouldn't be engaging them everyday like you do. It's that desire of victory on these boards that is causing you to foolishly think that McClane is somehow blessed by God to the point that he can take on paranormal entities.

Listen, I can appreciate that you feel a need to whiteknight for Quanchi, but really, he pulled a mulligan and he needs to be laughed at some. "Greatest victory" LoLolllollol. Lol.

Back on topic. Clyde picked up the box and tossed it in the garbage, he was just a regular human.

Sadako of Girth
Because the opinion of a biased fanboy that believes McClane can now pwn supernatural entities is actually relevant laughing

Well this fanboy you describe sounds like he agrees with me, Robtard, logic, reason and likelihood of outcome based on screenfeats.

The entire flow of the universe, due to that that governs it>> Some entity that merely lives within it. (That can only effect possession on kids anyways) Problem?

smile

Lestov16
McClane dies here. Justin Long, some black guy, or McClane's son aren't here to help him.

Robtard
McClane dies here. Justin Long, some black guy, or McClane's son aren't here to help him.

So you're saying McClane can't even duplicate what a normal human male did, ie pick up the box and toss it in the trash? Even Riggs could manage that and he's got a gimpy shoulder.

Your butthurt bias is high today, son.

Lestov16
He's 30 feet away. He dies here. Sorry, sport.

Robtard
He's 30 feet away. He dies here. Sorry, sport.

Same way Clyde (played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan) died when he picked up the box and tossed it in the garbage? Cos he walked away, champ.

Lestov16
That didn't destroy the box, did it?

Sadako of Girth
Zippo + Box = Ashes

Lestov16
Unarmed=No Zippo.

Sorry, sport. Try again

Also, destroying the box would free the spirit, so yeah.

Sadako of Girth
A Zippo is not an armament.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh the spirit that can do ZERO harm to McClane, you mean?

McWin by definitions set out in the OP.

Robtard
That didn't destroy the box, did it?

Considering there's no child(you don't consider Riggs a child, right?) here to be swayed by the box's powers into rescuing it from the trash and becoming eventual landfill, it would count as a forum win.

McClane walks those 12 or so paces, picks up the box and walks it over to the nearest trash can and dumps it. /thread

He then takes Riggs out for a beer, to calm Riggs' nerves from the scary box.

Lestov16
Yes it is. McClane is unarmed, and since he's a proven weakling who has a zero-win streak in any hand to hand fights, he's not doing anything to the box.

Mcclane gets possessed, or it possesses Riggs, who easily kills McClane with a neck snap. Either way, it's a McLoss.

Sorry sport, try again.

Robtard
Yes it is. McClane is unarmed, and since he's a proven weakling who has a zero-win streak in any hand to hand fights, he's not doing anything to the box.

Mcclane gets possessed, or it possesses Riggs, who easily kills McClane with a neck snap. Either way, it's a McLoss.

Sorry sport, try again.

Not only is that utterly incorrect, it's a strawman. I said McClane picks up the box and dumps in in the nearest trash bin, not that he fights H2H with it. Same as Clyde in the film.

Nope, box is already in the garbage and McClane is taking Riggs out for a beer to calm his shaky nerves.

Movie feats > your butthurt, champ.

quanchi112
Except for the screen feats, of course.

Nope. Your efforts being aided by universal forces that merely aid intent, is a-ok. Like I said and you predictably ignored, he was shown kicking ass left right and center til the rooftop scene. You said his feats are all based off of divine protection. Either he has it or he doesn't. Which is it ? Originally posted by Robtard
Proof was shown.

Again, you can't comprehend between abilities and divine intervention. Oh well.

Hahahaaaahahaaaha, you think your "greatest victory" happened in an internet forum concerning a fictional fight of fictional characters. Coming from the guy with over 30,000 posts. You're right. You don't really care for this place. You just log in once a year for a few laughs. I just Mctook your soul.

Impediment
You can literally cut the love here with a knife.

heartbeat

Robtard
Coming from the guy with over 30,000 posts. You're right. You don't really care for this place. You just log in once a year for a few laughs. I just Mctook your soul.

Yet another strawman, I didn't say "I don't care about this place." Poor tactics.

I said: I am laughing that your imagined win in a fictional fight of fictional characters in an online forum is what you see as your "GREATEST VICTORY" (your words, not mine). -laughs again-

Listen, I see you realize that what you said was shameful and I see us laughing hit a sore spot. So I'll stop, cos I am kind. Just have the decency to move on.

Sadako of Girth
You said his feats are all based off of divine protection. Either he has it or he doesn't. Which is it ?

False choices.
YOU said ALL his feats were. I didn't., mrs. Judith Twisty O'misrepresenter.

The McClane factor aides and abets the wielder's intent even subconsciously when weird shit needs to happen.
Evidenced by screenfeats.

Exhibit A: He kicked much ass by himself before the rooftop scene, as mentioned by me, and repeatedly ignored by you, before.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Impediment
You can literally cut the love here with a knife.

heartbeat

"Love'' the new name of Quantov Leschi McButthurt in 2013.

smokin'

quanchi112
Yet another strawman, I didn't say "I don't care about this place." Poor tactics.

I said: I am laughing that your imagined win in a fictional fight of fictional characters in an online forum is what you see as your "GREATEST VICTORY" (your words, not mine). -laughs again-

Listen, I see you realize that what you said was shameful and I see us laughing hit a sore spot. So I'll stop, cos I am kind. Just have the decency to move on. You and sadako both invalidated McClane's feats. I can't recall anyone ever making up some excuse as to why someone wins thereby taking away from their beloved character. You and sadako are my bitches.

Greatest victory of all time.

Lestov16
BTW, Rob, demeaning Quan about "victory", when you have battled threads out to the 30th page and beyond, is quite hypocritical, trollish, and utterly reeks of butthurt

Sadako of Girth
You and sadako both invalidated McClane's feats. I can't recall anyone ever making up some excuse as to why someone wins thereby taking away from their beloved character. You and sadako are my bitches.

Are the Jedi now pussies because they symbiotically exist with and use the Force? LOL Moronic reasoning, that I had previously thought to be beneath you, if you'll forgive my saying so..

Ahhhh so THIS is the valueless Quanchiwaffle people have been refering to... sick

Well I'm gonna pour my maple sauce on some other waffle dish...as this one smells like poo and has flies buzzing round it, for some reason..

..biatch.

smokin'

Sadako of Girth
BTW, Rob, demeaning Quan about "victory", when you have battled threads out to the 30th page and beyond, is quite hypocritical, trollish, and utterly reeks of butthurt

Well if ANYONE would know about hypocritical trollish butthurt, its you.

You're still wrong though.

Lestov16
I'm an expert. I deal with hypocritical butthurt trolls all the time, namely you. Didn't you recently make a butthurt spite thread involving a human vs a supernaturally strong creature in a pure H2H match? Talk about butthurt trolling laughing

And I'm right. Sorry, sport. Maybe in a few years, when you finally reach puberty, we can try this debate again.

Sadako of Girth
Holy phuck, the only way you're reaching puberty is by putting your hand up someone over the age of 18's trousers/skirt.

Human/symbiote with thing that governs universe Vs something in that universe. = McClane wins.
BTW there is no supernatural. Only paranormal. Fool.

Not too bright are ya.

quanchi112
Are the Jedi now pussies because they symbiotically exist with and use the Force? LOL Moronic reasoning, that I had previously thought to be beneath you, if you'll forgive my saying so..

Ahhhh so THIS is the valueless Quanchiwaffle people have been refering to... sick

Well I'm gonna pour my maple sauce on some other waffle dish...as this one smells like poo and has flies buzzing round it, for some reason..

..biatch.

smokin' Here's the difference between the example you gave and the McClane one. The force doesn't just consciously pick one individual over another whwereas you implied god favors McClane. There are multiple users of the force while your logic centers around the notion god only favors McClane in his movies giving him an unfair advantage. The guy needs god against mere human beings is hysterical.

Robtard
You and sadako both invalidated McClane's feats. I can't recall anyone ever making up some excuse as to why someone wins thereby taking away from their beloved character. You and sadako are my bitches.

Doesn't get old. LoL. How sad for you.

Are you stupid or desperately trying to be the white knight here?

I'm laughing at Quanchi cos he thinks "My greatest victory over a living being." has happened in a fictional fight with fictional characters in an online forum. Those were his words.

No where did I say anything about forum participation. I also offered to let it go, cos I feel bad for him. It's on him.

quanchi112
Doesn't get old. LoL. How sad for you.

Are you stupid or desperately trying to be the white knight here?

I'm laughing at Quanchi cos he thinks "My greatest victory over a living being." has happened in a fictional fight with fictional characters in an online forum. Those were his words.

No where did I say anything about forum participation. The best part is when someone just tries to pull the you're a nerd card after being on here for years with over 30,000 posts.

You invalidated McClane's entire resume. Flawless victory.

Robtard
The best part is when someone just tries to pull the you're a nerd card after being on here for years with over 30,000 posts.

You invalidated McClane's entire resume. Flawless victory.

Yet another strawman. Not surprised.

LoL, the butthurt. It's going to be a long time until the shame of what you said stops tasting so foul in your mouth.

"My greatest victory over a living being." -Quanchi112

quanchi112

LoL, the butthurt. It's going to be a long time until the shame of what you said stops tasting so foul in your mouth.

"My greatest victory over a living being." -Quanchi112 Yes, you are the weakest link out of my entire life. You and the other boob known as sadako. You bot don't think McClane does anything on his own. Live in shame.

Robtard
Yes, you are the weakest link out of my entire life. You and the other boob known as sadako. You bot don't think McClane does anything on his own. Live in shame.

LoL. While I'm flattered that you think about me in your life, it's not helping your image now admitting that you think about us outside this forum. Some friendly advice.

Lestov16

Here you go, Rob. I see you are in dire need of this.

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/9/9d/Buttaid.jpg

Robtard
If you're going to white knight, at least make it sensible. Are you implying that I'm butthurt over Quanchi saying: "My greatest victory over a living being." in regards to a MVF match? Cos I'm still laughing.

If you really want to be his hero, PM Imp and have this thread closed, so the shame of his comment will die in time.

quanchi112
LoL. While I'm flattered that you think about me in your life, it's not helping your image now admitting that you think about us outside this forum. Some friendly advice.

"My greatest victory over a living being." -Quanchi112 It's not hard to figure out when you yourself doused gasoline over McClane's entire history. Thanks. Quit being so dramatic and move on.

Lestov16
I'm not implying. I know it. You are butthurt because Quanchi beat you, and you hate losing, thus why you battle out threads to 30+ pages.

You lose, Quan wins. Just use the ointment for your butthurt. It soothes the rash and helps healing smile

Robtard
I'm not implying. I know it. You are butthurt because Quanchi beat you, and you hate losing, thus why you battle out threads to 30+ pages.

You lose, Quan wins. Just use the ointment for your butthurt. It soothes the rash and helps healing smile

LoL, the white knighting is adorable, but humor me, where exactly do you imagine Quanchi "beat me" now?

Robtard
It's not hard to figure out when you yourself doused gasoline over McClane's entire history. Thanks. Quit being so dramatic and move on.

Repeat: It ends when you stop the clowning and move on.

quanchi112

Repeat: It ends when you stop the clowning and move on. Yes, you're ashamed. I see that as you should be.

Robtard
Yes, you're ashamed. I see that as you should be.

quanchi112

Repeat: It ends when you stop the clowning and move on. Repeating yourself in an endless loop makes this more enjoyable. Victory tastes sweet.

Robtard
Repeating yourself in an endless loop makes this more enjoyable. Victory tastes sweet.

quanchi112

Repeat: It ends when you stop the clowning and move on. Another dose of victory. Yippee kayaaa.

Robtard
Another dose of victory. Yippee kayaaa.

Like salt to wound.

quanchi112

Like salt to wound. You've never broken the skin whereas I have mounted you. Now just take your beating and scram.

Robtard
You've never broken the skin whereas I have mounted you. Now just take your beating and scram.

quanchi112
"My greatest victory over a living being." -Quanchi112 You seem masochistic.

Robtard
You seem masochistic.

Sadako of Girth
Yes, you are the weakest link out of my entire life. You and the other boob known as sadako. You bot don't think McClane does anything on his own. Live in shame.

I tried. I really tried to find an emoticon that conveys the neccessary amount of LOL felt in reaction to this but failed.

IDDEpnjgTyw&autoplay=1

Qmsh0kRKyB4&autoplay=1

lb8fWUUXeKM&autoplay=1

TnnBgRHlRRc&autoplay=1

5wqDMw2aHSc&autoplay=1

quanchi112
"My greatest victory over a living being." -Quanchi112 You enjoy this. You're a sicko.

quanchi112
I tried. I really tried to find an emoticon that conveys the neccessary amount of LOL felt in reaction to this but failed.

IDDEpnjgTyw&autoplay=1

Qmsh0kRKyB4&autoplay=1

lb8fWUUXeKM&autoplay=1

TnnBgRHlRRc&autoplay=1

5wqDMw2aHSc&autoplay=1 Don't laugh at rob. He has feelings too imagine.

Sadako of Girth
Its you, Mr. massive delluded Ego/denier of reality...not Robtard who is rightfully mocked.

For your statements are cringeworthy and ridiculous to the power of 452,124,400

Lestov16
Rob, Y so butthurt? laughing Copy/reposting just makes you seem like an immature brat who is too dim-witted to articulate their stance

Saddie,...well what else is there to say about a retarded troll who spams a thread with 5 auto-playing videos in a single post (one of which is over 10 hours long ), except for well.....RETARD laughing

Robtard
What a coincidence you try to troll me here after I exposed your lies in your McClane Vs Eli thread. Shocking.

Lestov16
Only thing you exposed was your true nature as a dumbass biased trolling McFanboy, but then again, you exposed yourself as that a long time ago

Are you going to copy/repost your posts a few times to make yourself feel better, trollboy? laughing

Robtard
Then by all means go on and take up my challenge in that thread:

1) Screen cap and post where McClane was knocked out

2) Screen cap and post when Lihn could have "wasted" McClane with a gun.

If those two are true as you claim, it should take you only a few moments to prove me wrong. But we both know you won't, cos you're a garden variety troll. Now try and shift the convo in a different direction.

Lestov16
Too bad Lihn only lost because she was a dumbass and thought McClane was unconscious, thus why she turned around. McChump only wins because his villains are amateurs. Sorry that this is a proven fact, kid. You lost. Maybe when you get older you can win a debate against me.

Robtard
Too bad Lihn only lost because she was a dumbass and thought McClane was unconscious, thus why she turned around. McChump only wins because his villains are amateurs. Sorry that this is a proven fact, kid. You lost. Maybe when you get older you can win a debate against me.

That was the 3rd time I asked you to prove your claims with screen caps and you did as expected, troll diversion dance.

Lestov16
My computer can't do screencaps. Just watch the vid. It's blatantly obvious that she thinks he's KOed and turns and walks away, allowing McClane to get the drop which gave him the advantage in the fight. Had she not, it's blatantly obviously she would have beat him to death with her bare fists. Are you seriously arguing that if she didn't turn around and continued wailing on him, McClane would have still won the fight (again, momentarily)? L. PHUCKING. O. PHUCKING. L.

Robtard
Your computer can do screen caps, it's called print screen. I offered to show you how.

So another diversion and pretend that was your stance all along. But no, she didn't think he was KO'd, she thought he wasn't a threat and underestimated him.

Take your nonsense to the other thread though.

Mindset
My computer can't do screencaps.lol

Lestov16
My computer has been through a shitload of viruses, not to mention it's at least 9 years old, so sue me

Fine, you're right, she thought he wasn't a threat. Either way, her stupidity, rather than McClane's combat prowess, got her beaten, and she obviously would have won otherwise. again, you can't dispute this.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindset
lol

It's face palm worthy now

Mindset
My computer has been through a shitload of viruses, not to mention it's at least 9 years old, so sue me

Fine, you're right, she thought he wasn't a threat. Either way, her stupidity, rather than McClane's combat prowess, got her beaten, and she obviously would have won otherwise. again, you can't dispute this. Originally posted by Mindset
lol

Lestov16
^burp

Sadako of Girth
"Claims that can be made without evidence can be dismissed with no evidence", Screencap boy.

McClane wins.

Box cannot do anything to him. McClane burns it and dumps it, goes for a beer killing 18 people along the way to the bar..

/end thread

quanchi112
Its you, Mr. massive delluded Ego/denier of reality...not Robtard who is rightfully mocked.

For your statements are cringeworthy and ridiculous to the power of 452,124,400 Ok, you've humiliated robbie enough already. Just LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!

Robtard

Mindset
"I like wieners." -Quanchi112

quanchi112
"My greatest victory over a living being." -Quanchi112 Just get over the fact you shit down McClane's throat.Originally posted by Mindset
"I like wieners." -Quanchi112 Who doesn't like a hot dog every now and again.

Sadako of Girth
Oh dear more tears from the guy who thinks that 'man' who couldnt survive one movie, who likely couldn't punch with enough force to bruise even a frail granny as he disperses all his force into poses and grunting, (who was played by McConnaughey) could have beaten McClane...

Kazenji

Don't you use protection?

guess not.

Mindset
Who doesn't like a hot dog every now and again. Muslims and Jews?

Lestov16
What?

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/cm/goodhousekeeping/images/hebrew-national-fat-free-hot-dogs-de.jpg

quanchi112
Muslims and Jews? I've seen the cast of Seinfeld eat hot dogs so you're wrong.

Mindset
I've seen the cast of Seinfeld eat hot dogs so you're wrong. They aren't all Jewish, you antisemitic jerk.Originally posted by Lestov16
What?

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/cm/goodhousekeeping/images/hebrew-national-fat-free-hot-dogs-de.jpg Those aren't hotdogs.

They are an abomination and unamerican.

You commie.

quanchi112
They aren't all Jewish, you antisemitic jerk. Those aren't hotdogs.

They are an abomination and unamerican.

You commie. This isn't the first time you've been wrong.

Mindset
This isn't the first time you've been wrong. You're right, counting this time, I've never been wrong.

quanchi112
You're right, counting this time, I've never been wrong. I will give you one more chance to rescind this statement before I bring the hammer.

Mindset
I will give you one more chance to rescind this statement before I bring the hammer. Gay.

quanchi112
Gay. You picked kmc as the time to out yourself. Deep down I always knew. Good for you. Movie versus forum; right place right time.

Mindset
You picked kmc as the time to out yourself. Deep down I always knew. Good for you. Movie versus forum; right place right time. Originally posted by Mindset
Gay.

quanchi112
I know it feels good to resend it but you need to go out yourself to people irl. You will feel better I am sure.

Mindset
I know it feels good to resend it but you need to go out yourself to people irl. You will feel better I am sure. Originally posted by Mindset
Gay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.