Revan and Darth Nepythys vs. Lord Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mizukage Yoda
What if Revan let Nepthys live and had teamed up with her to down Vitiate, could the duo do it?

Nephthys
Yes. I would have annihilated that fool. Not through the Force, but with the raw power of rap. That wrinkled old white boy would have fallen before my sick rhymes like wheat before the scythe.

Unless you mean Darth Nyriss though. Then I dunno, probably?

Q99
Easily. Without Scourge's betrayal, Exile and Revan could've done it.

Removing Scourge and putting in someone stronger than the Exile into play? Vitiate goes down.

The_Tempest
Nay.

Revan says Vitiate is "infinitely more powerful" than Nyriss, which means that an infinite number of Nyrisses would be insufficient to win the day.

Math prevails.

/thread

Arhael
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Nay.

Revan says Vitiate is "infinitely more powerful" than Nyriss, which means that an infinite number of Nyrisses would be insufficient to win the day.

Math prevails.

/thread
thumb up

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yes. I would have annihilated that fool. Not through the Force, but with the raw power of rap. That wrinkled old white boy would have fallen before my sick rhymes like wheat before the scythe.

Unless you mean Darth Nyriss though. Then I dunno, probably? ]
Wow, whoops. Yes Darth Nyriss
eek!

S_W_LeGenD
Canonically, this is 50/50 contest. Both sides can win.

Revan and Nyriss are extremely powerful individuals in their own right. Together, they may take on any opponent and win.

Rookwood
Nephthys solos.

Nephthys
http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/0/2/4/2/9/5/0/damn-straight-43659033712.jpeg

Col. Valerian
Vitiate mind-rapes Nephthys, strips him of his debating skills, destroys him with a single slash from his saber and leaves him to die in Mexico.

The_Tempest
How can you be stripped of that which you do not possess? uhuh

GenomeFrozener
Put Vitiate in a thread and people say he just instantly mind rapes. Oi Vey.

Col. Valerian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.