Sentry Vs Gadiator Vs Blue Marvel Vs Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?

Sentry

Vs

Gladiator

Vs

Blue Marvel

Vs

Hyperion

KingD19
Marvel already beat Hyperion, and he gave Sentry more than he bargained for in a fight that left both of them on the ground, but Sentry had help.

I'd say after a long battle, Marvel takes a slight majority. Glads is just a jobber.

carver9
Sentry wins with Gladiator being a runner up.

KingD19
Lol. Funny.

Mshinu
Sentry>Blue Marvel>Glads/Hype

KingD19
So that's why Sentry needed help from the Avengers, and a sneak attack from Orbit(which Marvel easily knocked him into, flash ko'ing him in the process) to win? And then fell out shortly after himself?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sentry wins. Hyperion, Gladiator and Blue Marvel are all just on the same level more or less, pick who you like most.

KingD19
I love how people are ignoring how aside from WWH, Blue Marvel is the only person to make Sentry fall out. And that was with help from Wonderman, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, and Ares I believe on Sentry's side.

Slaanesh
Sentry win this..

SevenShackles
I have yet to see blue marvels feats, could someone share or tell me which issues of what to read?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KingD19
I love how people are ignoring how aside from WWH, Blue Marvel is the only person to make Sentry fall out. And that was with help from Wonderman, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, and Ares I believe on Sentry's side.

Sentry was cutting loose against Hulk in a way he wasn't against Blue Marvel.

And what do you mean fall out? After the knock out, yes Sentry needed some aid but he wasn't completely drained after giving it all he had in the tank like he did against Hulk.

ThereIsHope
I think that Sentry's powers are inconsistant. He stalemates WWH, yet he can beat Skyfathers?

Also what other so called Immortal who can be dispersed molecule by molecule can "choose" to die?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Inconsistency is written into his power set. His level of power is completely depended on his mental state. Sentry is usually elite top tier, but can lose due to mental instability or whatever. On the other hand, he can shoot right past Herald level.

ThereIsHope
May I ask who he defeated that was a herald or higher?

iceman24567
Blue Marvel

carver9
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
May I ask who he defeated that was a herald or higher?

Terrax, Absorbing man, stalemated Genis, stalemated Collective.

sCOURGE_0
Sentry is trash, any of the others would take him down in 2 hits

ThereIsHope
I forgot he broke Terrax arm.

Mshinu
Victor`s shield owned in one hit.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/pharoahe214/Sentry42.jpg

ThereIsHope
Senty at his best wins. Stupid writers.

basilisk
Sentry was a messed up character but in a good mental state he wins. If not he will lose some. But I'll give him the majority of wins here.

I'd like to say Gladiator second, but he's a jobber now.

Too many Hyperions, and King Hype was turned into a jobber too.

Blue Marvel can take some wins here and there but not for a majority.

yaadaveyaa
sentry easily wins marvel is his only real competition here and sentry at his best is beating any high herald

Tony Stark
SENTRY>Hyperion>Gladiator> Blue Marvel

h1a8
Sentry at his best no question (he's beyond herald level then IMO)
Gladiator is next

yaadaveyaa
is glads stronger then blue marvel? i didnt think he was

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.