Sentry vs. Larfleeze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

yaadaveyaa
bait i wont take it

byrdgang21
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
bait i wont take it

I don't make bait threads

armedforbattle
Larf.

carver9
If Sentry wants to end this fight, he can. It all depends on him.

Odekahn
Originally posted by carver9
If Sentry wants to end this fight, he can. It all depends on him.

You mean by how quickly he wants to die?

yaadaveyaa
larfleeze is clearly more powerful altho but bcuz this forum wont allow me to use his stated power have to use feats if that werent the case sentry if he wanted could wreck him bad

bbrem123
Originally posted by carver9
If Sentry wants to end this fight, he can. It all depends on him. this^

Estacado
Larf easily Sentry cant win here....

armedforbattle
Thor killed sentry
Larf is well above high herald.
He puts sentry down.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Estacado
Larf easily Sentry cant win here....
Yup

celeyhyga17
Agent Orange

Golgo13
Ao.

ThereIsHope
If Sentry wants to sin He'll win.

yaadaveyaa
if sentry went full go let loose he destroys larfleeze but since he doesnt do it on panel im not allowed to use it as an argument ther for agent orange wins 6/10-7/10

armedforbattle
if sentry went full go let loose he destroys larfleeze but since he doesnt do it on panel im not allowed to use it as an argument ther for agent orange wins 6/10-7/10
No. Even cutting loose he isn't destroying larf. He would do.better but he would still lose

Slaanesh
Void would be a much better fight..Sentry will lose against Larf..

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Void would be a much better fight..Sentry will lose against Larf..

SENTRY is VOID

VOID is SENTRY

They are NOT separate entities although, some DC boys would like to make you believe that they are.

SENTRY wins

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Tony Stark
SENTRY is VOID

VOID is SENTRY

They are NOT separate entities although, some DC boys would like to make you believe that they are.

SENTRY wins

DC boys didn't make me believe that..the Mod does..u should listen to the Mod..Sentry and Void is not the same..they may be the same person..but their state of mind and power level is different..it's like Thor and Warrior Madness Thor..u don't see people using Warrior Madness Thor feet for regular Thor..

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Slaanesh
DC boys didn't make me believe that..the Mod does..u should listen to the Mod..Sentry and Void is not the same..they may be the same person..but their state of mind and power level is different..it's like Thor and Warrior Madness Thor..u don't see people using Warrior Madness Thor feet for regular Thor..

THOR turning into Warrior madness THOR is absolutely not the same. And you're showing your lack of knowledge of the two by stating that they are.

Slaanesh
THOR turning into Warrior madness THOR is absolutely not the same. And you're showing your lack of knowledge of the two by stating that they are.

u just want Senty and Void to have the same feet..i'm pretty sure u don't care what other people say..u don't even care that the Mod have already decided to separate them..and they aren't even shown as the same being in the comic..they have different names..

abhilegend
Larf.

yaadaveyaa
they are def seperate they have different abilities a lot similiar but different as an all around skill set if voidtry comes out and cuts loose he wins with supreme ease ... sentry alone loses to larfreeze pretty easy one i thought i was getting baited

Tony Stark
they are def seperate they have different abilities a lot similiar but different as an all around skill set if voidtry comes out and cuts loose he wins with supreme ease ... sentry alone loses to larfreeze pretty easy one i thought i was getting baited

Maybe some one should ask MM what his thoughts are on the matter (pun intended of course)

armedforbattle
Maybe some one should ask MM what his thoughts are on the matter (pun intended of course) Originally posted by yaadaveyaa

Sentry and Void are different things. G3t 0v3R 1t F@Gzz

bbrem123
they are both part of Bob...but feats can not be interchanged on KMC

Sh3nG L0nG
Is sentry/void to be classified as jean grey/ Phoenix?

yaadaveyaa
its kind of the same thing yes there abilities and feats r completly diff but he can kinda go back and forth a full powered voidtry is way high lvl herald in my opinion up there with the likes of odin and skyfathers but again cant use a lot of there feats on this site since not directly on panel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.