Invincible Army vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
You have no power but the power to pull people threw dimensions and make them loyal to your cause. You decide to pull alternate versions of the super hero Invincible into your dimension and use them as a hit squad to destroy your enemies.

How many invincibles do you think you'll need to rally to take out the following threats? Btw all feats of invincible apply to each copy they are not feat-less like the alternates assembled in the comic book.

Target list.
Silver Surfer
Superman
Red hulk
WWHulk
Sentry
Thanos
Hal Jordan & Sinestro
Thor
Guardians of the Galaxy (star lord, groot, rocket racoon, drax, gamora, Adam warlock, Phyla-vell, Mantis)
Gladiator & Nova prime

How many do you need, how do you see the fight play out? How many invincibles die along the way?

Not a gauntlet, separate hit squads for each target.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OdXLdPoHPiQ/TN8iUWLxdjI/AAAAAAAAAGE/7kpbb6YhgPs/s1600/invincible.jpg

ThereIsHope
Interesting thread. I sadly havent read enough about Invincible. I do know that he was near an exploding planet and did not get hurt.

Gecko4lif
Some of them are stronger than canon mark

that being said thanos wipes his ass with them

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Some of them are stronger than canon mark

that being said thanos wipes his ass with them
Even stronger than current mark? Yeah I know the alternates fluctuates in power level from being easily killed to one tanking dudes like spawn and causally commenting about how he killed his own worlds spawn. It's why I just made them all carbon copies of mainstream invinsble for feats and power lvl.

So no amount of invincible could put a dent in thanos let alone KO/kill him?

ThereIsHope
Thor put a dent in him.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Thor put a dent in him.
In thanos? How's that relate to the thread? confused

ThereIsHope
My point is that he's not indestructable. Use your head.

SevenShackles
My point is that he's not indestructable. Use your head.
I know he isn't indestructible if I thought that I wouldn't include him in this thread. My question was more asking you to actually.. You know.. Answer the thread question of how many marks you think need to be sent to 'put a dent in him' if not flat out kill him.

And I do use my head rather effectively ( at cracking walnuts and applying lotion but that's neither here nor there)

ThereIsHope
I have never read Invincible, I only know that his body has been hurt pretty badly due to a virus.

SevenShackles
I have never read Invincible, I only know that his body has been hurt pretty badly due to a virus.

He recovered after some ego crushing sex jokes at his then human 'sensitivity'
He is back at 100% and even had w fake death which involved teleportation and swapping him with a clone body for a public execution to fake his death.
Sooo still alive and at 100%.

It's a good comic I enjoy it alot, you should give it a look. big grin

ThereIsHope
Will do so next month.

SevenShackles
-bump?-

ThereIsHope
So nobody here reads Invincible?

SevenShackles
So nobody here reads Invincible?

It would seem the few who do don't care for the thread at least. Shame I was curious what ppl thought.

Oh also sorry for being bit of a spoiler giving you info on 'current events' in invincible after you stated you didn't read it and was planning to. Only now i noticed I kinda screwed up a plot twist or two for you.

ThereIsHope
People are to busy kissing Thanos ass. Dont worry. There are a few people who dont thank Snowball the cat god.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.