Captain America vs Bizarro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Captain America, wth shield+blue and green lantern rings

VS

Bizarro, no holding back

Stipulations: Steve gets 24 hrs of training with Kilowog.

h1a8
Steve can possibly win this.

pym-ftw
Steve's Hope and Will are stupid high, he stomps Bizarro out

SevenShackles
Bizarro is the victim of a good ol fashioned American beating.

ThereIsHope
Steve would win if he knows how to use the rings.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Steve would win if he knows how to use the rings.

Steve is really diligent when it comes to training so even with only 24 hours I'm sure kilowog can get alot accomplished as a teacher. Obvious he has the willpower for the green ring and I'm sure he can figure the basics of hope and use the blue light to super charge his green.

I'm sure with whatever knowledge and skill he manages to work up will be enough to deal with a tactless bizarro even if he isnt holding back.

Sooooo I agree, cap wins. smokin'

sCOURGE_0
Cap isn't going to be able to master the rings in 24 hours, Bizzaro snaps his neck

SevenShackles
Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
Cap isn't going to be able to master the rings in 24 hours, Bizzaro snaps his neck

Honestly as long as he is able to be Competent in defense and speed he can use his obviously advantage (his mind, battle exp, strategy or what have you) to get the win. It's not easy or even quick but he could win.
I see cap being much more able to understand/utilize the rings capabilities than this new human recruit I see in the comics, more so with a seasoned vet training him. his habit of learning things quickly and showing high levels of will work in his favor as well.

Bizarros stupidity does work against him.

Silent Master

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Honestly as long as he is able to be Competent in defense and speed he can use his obviously advantage (his mind, battle exp, strategy or what have you) to get the win. It's not easy or even quick but he could win.
I see cap being much more able to understand/utilize the rings capabilities than this new human recruit I see in the comics, more so with a seasoned vet training him. his habit of learning things quickly and showing high levels of will work in his favor as well.

Bizarros stupidity does work against him. It took characters like Hal Jordan longer than one day to be proficient with a power ring, at the very best Cap may be able to use extremely basic functions after 24 hours of training, he may be able to fly and form of he's lucky form a few weaker constructs. Not enough to stop a blood lusted Bizzaro from one shotting him

And as someone' who's read a majority of Cap's material I can tell you with confidence that Cap's intellect is the most overrated aspect about him, he's a good field commander and can lead teams well, outside of that he has no astounding intellect feat that suggest he's more than competent in one on one fights, and even if he could find a weakness in Bizzaro's stupidity, with only 24 hours of training Cap won't be alive long enough to exploit it.

h1a8
It took characters like Hal Jordan longer than one day to be proficient with a power ring, at the very best Cap may be able to use extremely basic functions after 24 hours of training, he may be able to fly and form of he's lucky form a few weaker constructs. Not enough to stop a blood lusted Bizzaro from one shotting him

And as someone' who's read a majority of Cap's material I can tell you with confidence that Cap's intellect is the most overrated aspect about him, he's a good field commander and can lead teams well, outside of that he has no astounding intellect feat that suggest he's more than competent in one on one fights, and even if he could find a weakness in Bizzaro's stupidity, with only 24 hours of training Cap won't be alive long enough to exploit it.

tbh 24 hours is too long. 6 hours is enough.

Cap already has the will, the tactical genius (which gives him the necessary creativity). All Cap needs to learn is how to use the ring to increase his speed and perception. He's far more skilled than Bizzaro can could beat Bizzaro using only h2h techniques. This is the truth.

Brockalizer
It took characters like Hal Jordan longer than one day to be proficient with a power ring, at the very best Cap may be able to use extremely basic functions after 24 hours of training, he may be able to fly and form of he's lucky form a few weaker constructs. Not enough to stop a blood lusted Bizzaro from one shotting him

And as someone' who's read a majority of Cap's material I can tell you with confidence that Cap's intellect is the most overrated aspect about him, he's a good field commander and can lead teams well, outside of that he has no astounding intellect feat that suggest he's more than competent in one on one fights, and even if he could find a weakness in Bizzaro's stupidity, with only 24 hours of training Cap won't be alive long enough to exploit it. Cap doesn't have to master the rings to beat Bizarro. IMO it would be a mistake to waste his time with constructs. He still has his shield, the power rings, even with novice rookie Lantern proficiency would turn this already impressive defensive and offensive weapon into something more than capable of putting Bizarro down long enough for a forum win. Bizarro may have a power set similar to Superman, but he doesn't capitalize on those abilities as efficiently as Clark does.

Daredevil1
Cap wins.

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Cap doesn't have to master the rings to beat Bizarro. IMO it would be a mistake to waste his time with constructs. He still has his shield, the power rings, even with novice rookie Lantern proficiency would turn this already impressive defensive and offensive weapon into something more than capable of putting Bizarro down long enough for a forum win. Bizarro may have a power set similar to Superman, but he doesn't capitalize on those abilities as efficiently as Clark does.

Sorry but this argument is laughable

The idea that novice rookie Lanterns would be able to last more than a minute against a Superman level character proves that you don't know what the hell you're talking about

If you actually read Green Lantern comics you would know that Lobo has held his own against Hal, Sinestro and Carol at the same time, but you think a Rookie would be able to put a dude who's as fast, strong and tough as Superman is AND blood lusted?

Did you fall on your head or something?

Characters like Hal can barely contend with Superman level characters, Cap with 24 hours of training not only be unable to create constructs but won't be able to use the ring effectively enough to last here for more than a few seconds

I'm not sure what you mean by Bizzaro not capitalizing on his abilities as Clark does, he's Superman's physical equal, he's blood lusted and he's going up against a street leveler that wouldn't be unable to make even the most basic constructs with rings, you don't need to be an effective combatant for that, Bizzaro would hit Cap once and Cap would explode

I know you like Cap, I do too, but your wanking of the character is going overboard.

Caps Conscience
Bizaro would fall to Merica!

Lord Feron
Sorry but this argument is laughable

The idea that novice rookie Lanterns would be able to last more than a minute against a Superman level character proves that you don't know what the hell you're talking about

If you actually read Green Lantern comics you would know that Lobo has held his own against Hal, Sinestro and Carol at the same time, but you think a Rookie would be able to put a dude who's as fast, strong and tough as Superman is AND blood lusted?

Did you fall on your head or something?

Characters like Hal can barely contend with Superman level characters, Cap with 24 hours of training not only be unable to create constructs but won't be able to use the ring effectively enough to last here for more than a few seconds

I'm not sure what you mean by Bizzaro not capitalizing on his abilities as Clark does, he's Superman's physical equal, he's blood lusted and he's going up against a street leveler that wouldn't be unable to make even the most basic constructs with rings, you don't need to be an effective combatant for that, Bizzaro would hit Cap once and Cap would explode

I know you like Cap, I do too, but your wanking of the character is going overboard.

laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
Rogers doesn't even need the rings.. lol.. anyway 24 hrs Steve can come up with something to put Bizzaro down

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Rogers doesn't even need the rings.. lol.. anyway 24 hrs Steve can come up with something to put Bizzaro down Yeah, maybe he can call the rest of his team to help him since he's going to die horribly by himself...

Hell Bizzaro can sit back and call Paladin since he embarrassed Cap and Cap needed Shang Chi to save him laughing laughing

Silent Master
Given Steve's learning curve and the person training him, he shouldn't have any problems.

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by h1a8
tbh 24 hours is too long. 6 hours is enough.

Cap already has the will, the tactical genius (which gives him the necessary creativity). All Cap needs to learn is how to use the ring to increase his speed and perception. He's far more skilled than Bizzaro can could beat Bizzaro using only h2h techniques. This is the truth. Agreed, Cap has always excelled at beating strong opponents with his H2H techniques

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7666/1098198-c003.jpg

Silent Master
Cap has beaten US Agent mulitple times and US Agent has cl 10 strength and is a skilled fighter.

sCOURGE_0
US Agent is a jobber, the one time he won a fight he ended up losing his arm and leg

Silent Master
US Agent is a jobber, the one time he won a fight he ended up losing his arm and leg

Interesting, becasue I've seen him win several fights without losing limbs, including guys like Hawkeye, you should probably read more than one appearance of a character before judging.

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by Silent Master
Interesting, becasue I've seen him win several fights without losing limbs, including guys like Hawkeye, you should probably read more than one appearance of a character before judging. Just curious..but how many comics with Bizzaro or anything Green Lantern related have you read? None? Then you aren't qualified to post here

Silent Master
If you don't like being corrected, I would suggest doing more research, as it's appears that you're unaware of Cap's skill, his ability to master combat styles quickly and Kilowog's ability to train people in the use of power rings.

sCOURGE_0
Yup..that settles it

"Kilowog's ability to train people in the use of power rings."

This statement proves that you have virtually no knowledge of Green Lantern mythos. Meaning you are not qualified to post here. Goodbye.

Silent Master
Yup..that settles it

This statement proves that you have virtually no knowledge of Green Lantern mythos. Meaning you are not qualified to post here. Goodbye.

You're aware that training new ring uers was part of Kilowog's job, right?

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by Silent Master
You're aware that training new ring uers was part of Kilowog's job, right? Yes, were you aware that Lanterns are chosen out of trillions of sentient beings? Were you aware that Kilowag simply cannot train someone into being a proficient ring user? Were you aware that even Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner were unable to become proficient in 24 hours?

Of course not, because you have never touched a Lantern comic in your life

You keep bringing up this nonsense of Cap's learning curve, a learning curve has little to nothing to do with using a Green Lantern ring. You know who has a higher learning curve than Cap does? Freaking Superman, and he can't use a ring proficiently.

It just proves that you have no knowledge of the GL Mythos. Which means you are not qualified to post here as you are unable to formulate an educate opinion.

Silent Master
Seeing as you didn't even know that Kilowog trained ring users until I told you, I don't think your opinion is worth very much.

sCOURGE_0
I love watching you try to talk your way out of being embarrassed. At no point did I ever dispute Kilowag training recruits, in fact I had to tell YOU that learning curves have little to do with learning how to use a ring proficiently, you essentially said that Kilowag would be able to train Cap to be a sufficient ring user not considering other factors that you couldn't possibly be aware of because you don't even read GL comics.

Just leave dude, you've already embarrassed yourself enough, until you actually read a sufficient amount of GL comics you are essentially rambling about something you clearly know nothing about

Silent Master
Yup..that settles it

LOL!!!

sCOURGE_0
LOL Silent Master is a perfect example of what happens when parents feed their kids lead flavored baby formula

Reread my previous post...try not to strain yourself with the small text

Silent Master

sCOURGE_0
I never had to be told anything, the fact that you are constantly repeating this proves that you're a desperate **** that can't formulate a credible argument based on your inability to formulate rational thought and your non existent knowledge of the subject matter

Once again, Captain America having a learning curve or anything else you brought up has little to do with being proficient with a ring, Superman has Captain America beaten in every aspect and still cannot wield a ring properly, because he doesn't have the aptitude that characters like Kyle Rayner have.

Looking forward to your next retarded post so I can embarrass you again big grin

sCOURGE_0
Seriously though are you honestly this retarded? I think I've explained it about 4 times that

-None of what you brought up, learning curves, being adaptable etc..none of this has anything to do with being a proficient ring user

-Ring users are selected out of billions of sentient beings, Cap wouldn't have sufficient willpower to use one, despite your comparison to Nova, we've seen Cap cave under pressure numerous times, and even quit being Captain America for the most juvenile reasons

-The top Lanterns like Kyle were not proficient in ring use after 24 hours, the idea that Cap would be is idioitic

I know you aren't very intelligent, and that's ok, but when you keep repeating yourself you eliminate any chance of improving yourself and are essentially telling everyone that you don't mind looking like a tool for the sake of a character that won't return any of the affection that you show it. That is truly sad

Silent Master
Your reaction to me mentioning Kilowog's ability to train, shows an amazing lack of knowledge of his character.

Now, add Kilowog's ability to train to Cap's exceedingly high ability to learn and he should win at least 6/10

sCOURGE_0
My response was addressing the idea that Kilowag's training is the ONLY factor involved in creating a proficient ring user.

Everytime you post and repeat yourself it just proves my point over and over again, that you are so desperate to wank Cap that you'll sacrifice your own integrity to give a fictional character credibility means you are truly a sad individual

I truly, truly feel sorry for you SM/ I really hope you find something in this meaningless void called your life

sCOURGE_0
So lets look at the facts, I'm actually educated so I can probably formulate the best opinion here

-Cap wouldn't be able to activate a ring, he has given up, cried, and thrown hissy fits over getting cock blocked

-He is not very intelligent or creative

-24 Hours isn't enough, Kyle Rayner wasn't proficient after 24 hours

-Bizzaro is blood lusted

-Lobo was able to hold his own against 3 top tier Lanterns, Bizzaro is physically in that league

-Bizzaro would only have to hit Cap once to kill him

Bizzaro wins 10/10, if anyone who's actually educated would like to speak up then by all means, you won't succeed but you may try

Silent Master
Your response made no such distinction, you mearly reacted to my mentioning his ability to train, thus I have no reason to believe you know anything about the character.

Back to the topic, Kilowog's ability to train + Cap's exceedingly high ability to learn means that he should win at least 6/10

sCOURGE_0
It is your own fault that you are not intelligent enough to make the distinction

You have done nothing else but repeat something that never happened, you are uneducated, a poor troll and not intelligent at all

I am educated on all parties involved here so I can formulate a credible opinion

-Cap wouldn't be able to activate a ring, he has given up, cried, and thrown hissy fits over getting cock blocked

-He is not very intelligent or creative

-Bizzaro is blood lusted

-Lobo was able to hold his own against 3 top tier Lanterns, Bizzaro is physically in that league

-Bizzaro would only have to hit Cap once to kill him

Bizzaro wins 10/10, if anyone who's actually educated would like to speak up then by all means, you won't succeed but you may try

Silent Master

Kyle Rayner doesn't have Cap's skill or exceedingly high ability to learn, nor did he have Kilowog as a trainer during his first 24 hours as a ring user.

sCOURGE_0
Batman is more skilled and has a higher ability to learn than Cap does, so does Superman , neither can use a ring as well as Kyle or Hal Jordan

sCOURGE_0
Cap won't be able to create a spark with a Lantern ring, his willpower is weak, that's why he quit being Captain America when Sharon Carter cock blocked him

Daredevil1
Glad we all agree Cap wins this. smile

sCOURGE_0
Cap wins this, about as easy as he won against Paladin before Shang Chi saved his ass laughing out loud

sCOURGE_0
Man..I left comicvine to get away from the idiots..but their everywhere

Silent Master
Cap has kept telepaths out of his head based on pure willpower, you really should learn about characters before trying to debate them.

sCOURGE_0
That's irony coming from the guy who's never read a GL comic or a comic with Bizzaro in it

Lots of characters have kept telepaths out, doesn't make them qualified Lanterns

Cap's willpower = weak...cries like a ***** when Sharon Carter cock blocks him

sCOURGE_0
And Cap was under mind control if Captain America 243 laughing out loud

Daredevil1
So Cap will play Possum against Bizarro and have someone else take him out. Sounds way to easy for him. smile

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by Daredevil1
So Cap will play Possum against Bizarro and have someone else take him out. Sounds way to easy for him. smile It's a stretch, he'd have to play a convincing possum before Bizzaro hit him.

sCOURGE_0

sCOURGE_0
That's it then, I think I'm done now..

Daredevil1
As for the ring considering that Cap used the Nova Force pretty well on the first try.

And Kangs future tech fight simulation which was stated to take other warriors decades to master and Cap did that much better on the first try.

To masters weapons on the fly, its really not a stretch that he would do so well with a ring. Given how well he can also adapt to a situation.

Silent Master
Again, Cap has blocked telepaths based on willpower, he's withstood dozens of attempts from Korvac w/cosmic cube trying to break his will etc etc. you're just trying to a low-ball character and troll other posters.

Lord Feron
Man..I left comicvine to get away from the idiots..but their everywhere

Please go back from whence you came child!

Silent Master
It's been several years since I've read it, but I'm fairly sure Cap faced Nightmare in his realm and it was his willpower that allowed him to win.

Mindset
Yes, were you aware that Lanterns are chosen out of trillions of sentient beings? Were you aware that Kilowag simply cannot train someone into being a proficient ring user? Were you aware that even Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner were unable to become proficient in 24 hours?
Kyle became proficient within 24 hours.

If I ever see you talking down Kyle's abilities again I will cut your penis into little pepperoni slices and feed them to you.

SevenShackles
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-bWG1_yQBhI8/URE3rjVq2VI/AAAAAAAAFik/0lghCrKLmHg/s912/13.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-y8aazo6MvfM/URE3tVwoy5I/AAAAAAAAFis/Dq7AAUAfM_c/s912/14.jpg
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-xsD9f-hRnkU/URE3uRYfR6I/AAAAAAAAFi0/pA8hKqoYslw/s912/15.jpg
Saw this and reminded me of this VS.
Not canon but replace removing ring with removing head and I can see the argument that blood lust bizarro might trump Kilo's teaching ability + caps learning ability

ThereIsHope
How did Superman get past the protective aura so easily? Im not saying its not possible, BUT im saying that the writers may have made it to easy.

-Pr-
The aura is entirely dependant on the writer most of the time, tbh.

SevenShackles
How did Superman get past the protective aura so easily? Im not saying its not possible, BUT im saying that the writers may have made it to easy.

I question the aura thing as well but the speed is what really makes me re think things. Bizarro wouldn't try to take the ring off anyway but even with the aura/auto shields at the speed how many devastating hits could a blood lusted bizarro throw out?I doubt cap never mind how great his reflexes might be will block them all with his shield or even know he is hit until it's done.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Mindset
Kyle became proficient within 24 hours.

If I ever see you talking down Kyle's abilities again I will cut your penis into little pepperoni slices and feed them to you.

haermm

ThereIsHope
You guys need to chill out about your favorite characters. I like comics but Im not going to threaten anyone over them.

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by Daredevil1
As for the ring considering that Cap used the Nova Force pretty well on the first try.

And Kangs future tech fight simulation which was stated to take other warriors decades to master and Cap did that much better on the first try.

To masters weapons on the fly, its really not a stretch that he would do so well with a ring. Given how well he can also adapt to a situation. The Nova Force is nothing like a ring, and for the 800th time being proficient with a weapon doesn't equate being proficient with a ring that requires a tremendous amount of willpower to use.

Cap doesn't have the willpower to use a ring proficiently to a degree that would stop Bizzaro from snapping his neck

Even if he had years of training at the very best Cap may be able to create a spark, when Green Arrow tried using a ring he ended up comatose for a week, Cap won't fare any better

sCOURGE_0
I question the aura thing as well but the speed is what really makes me re think things. Bizarro wouldn't try to take the ring off anyway but even with the aura/auto shields at the speed how many devastating hits could a blood lusted bizarro throw out?I doubt cap never mind how great his reflexes might be will block them all with his shield or even know he is hit until it's done. Exactly, idiots seem to think that Kilowag will train Cap to the point where he can create shields that would stop a blood lusted Bizzaro from killing him, even though 24 hours isn't much time and Cap doesn't even have proficient willpower to utilize a ring effectively, the Captain America wank on this forum is mind boggling.

-Pr-
Scourge, stop it.

sCOURGE_0
Ban me *****

Mshinu
Cap got this one in the bag. Two rings is overkill.

Caps Conscience
You guys need to chill out about your favorite characters. I like comics but Im not going to threaten anyone over them.

You are not a true fan. There must be BLOOD!

Caps Conscience
Ban me *****

Bye!

Brockalizer
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-bWG1_yQBhI8/URE3rjVq2VI/AAAAAAAAFik/0lghCrKLmHg/s912/13.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-y8aazo6MvfM/URE3tVwoy5I/AAAAAAAAFis/Dq7AAUAfM_c/s912/14.jpg
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-xsD9f-hRnkU/URE3uRYfR6I/AAAAAAAAFi0/pA8hKqoYslw/s912/15.jpg
Saw this and reminded me of this VS.
Not canon but replace removing ring with removing head and I can see the argument that blood lust bizarro might trump Kilo's teaching ability + caps learning ability Two problems with this. A.) Bizarro isn't smart enough to think about taking the ring. B.) Bizarro doesn't use his speed to dodge or attack, he is primarily strength, heat breath, and ice vision.

SevenShackles
Two problems with this. A.) Bizarro isn't smart enough to think about taking the ring. B.) Bizarro doesn't use his speed to dodge or attack, he is primarily strength, heat breath, and ice vision.

I question the aura thing as well but the speed is what really makes me re think things. Bizarro wouldn't try to take the ring off anyway but even with the aura/auto shields at the speed how many devastating hits could a blood lusted bizarro throw out?I doubt cap never mind how great his reflexes might be will block them all with his shield or even know he is hit until it's done.

I would imagine a blood lusted bizarro would go full speed at whatever is pissing him off and hit it repeatedly as hard as he could. Put distance between him and bizarro and he will close it like a flying tank in a straight line full force. Sure cap is tactical and can take advantage of such simple methods but given how fast he can move with as mush power as he can hit how much can cap really do? How much can his gl shields take and his own shield is lethal but if bizarro gets a hold of it he can rip it out of his hands (arguable I know) or hit somewhere else. if he doesn't close the distance he can ice vision/flame breath him or whatever his retarded powers are until he reaches him to hit him some more.

How long till bizarro gets tired? It's argued superman can dent caps shield so why can't his clone? And I remember a comic where superman and bizarro switch bodies and superman states bizarros body is stronger. (not sure if it's still canon) so yeah. I want cap to win but it doesn't make it so.

Daredevil1
The Nova Force is nothing like a ring, and for the 800th time being proficient with a weapon doesn't equate being proficient with a ring that requires a tremendous amount of willpower to use.

Cap doesn't have the willpower to use a ring proficiently to a degree that would stop Bizzaro from snapping his neck

Even if he had years of training at the very best Cap may be able to create a spark, when Green Arrow tried using a ring he ended up comatose for a week, Cap won't fare any better

You bring up Green Arrow as a reference point.

Considering Slade will superseded Kyle will IIRC. Plus Cap's will is definitely up there probably Slade level or higher.

Obviously the Nova Force is different. But that's the point different weapons/scenarios Cap just adapts very well to.

pym-ftw
Captain America, wth shield+Blue Ring and Green Ring
Cap has an insanely high level of hope aswell, with which to amp the Green Ring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.