Power up crossover: Infinity Watch vs Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Infinity Watch

Warlock+Green Power ring
Gamora+ Red Power Ring
Moondragon+Violet
Pip+Orange Power Ring
Drax+Blue Power Ring
Thanos+Sinestro Ring

VS

Lanterns

Hal Jordan+Reality Gem
Sinestro+Mind Gem
Larfreeze+Space Gem
St. Walker+Soul Gem
Atrocitus+Power Gem
Fatality+Time Gem

Stipulations: One month prep. Yhe only sources for learning about the power ups are Thanos Quest and Blackest Night.

ThereIsHope
I think that it would be a massacre. The GL's in my opinion would be able to unlock the gems on a far greater scale then any of the watch could. But thats just my opinion.

Brockalizer
I almost gave Thanos the Black ring, but was trying to avoid making it a spite thread.

yaadaveyaa
really neat thread gotta say the gems are a lot more powerful and they would take it

Tony Stark
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
really neat thread gotta say the gems are a lot more powerful and they would take it

yes

Brockalizer
really neat thread gotta say the gems are a lot more powerful and they would take it I aways kinda considered the rings to be kind of equal to the gems in terms of potential. Both are highly variable, depending on the user.

yaadaveyaa
yea i def think the user is def a factor however the overall power i think those gems r quite a bit more powerful i could be wrong but those with the IG makes one of if not hte most poweful being in the marvel universe and the rings dont come close to that sort of power

ODG
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I aways kinda considered the rings to be kind of equal to the gems in terms of potential. Both are highly variable, depending on the user. over

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by ODG
over

LOL

Brockalizer
yea i def think the user is def a factor however the overall power i think those gems r quite a bit more powerful i could be wrong but those with the IG makes one of if not hte most poweful being in the marvel universe and the rings dont come close to that sort of power I'd take Warlock with a green ring over anyone on the other team with an Infiinity gem one on one, with the exception of Atrocitus. It seems to me that while yes they are very powerful, it's very one dimensional power.

"Id"
Kyle nu ring is overpowered as phuck. One ring to rule them all.

Lord Feron
I would put the gems over the rings. Also I feel like the lanterns would be more competent since they use a weapon already that is almost a sub-conscious extension of themselves. Very similar to the way gems work.

Then again we have Thanos here with a ring and imo he would get a handle of it pretty quick and just outright take one or two of them gems back and then just murder stomp people.

yaadaveyaa
they get 1 month of prep they will all know how to use there respective new toys those gems would make them way way stronger then they were with the rings and i think they whoop up on team 1

Lord Feron
Random question, What happens when a dude wears all the rings at once? I think maybe kyle of hal did that and there was some bad feed back or some shit.

Also I forgot to read the 1 month prep and the learning material. In that case. They combine the gems and give it to hal maybe and they murder stomp!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.