The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Pr-
Game informer will be showing us the details, but for now:

http://gematsu.com/2013/02/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-announced

Tzeentch._
The Witcher series, so high on my list of must play games.

It's going to be a sad day when EA games buy CDP. sad

NemeBro
I'm playing Witcher 1 right now, also have 2 on Steam.

Nephthys
Same here, except I physically have the enhanced edition of both. I'm gonna be playing them alot next week cuz I won't have the internet. Need to keep busy.

NemeBro
Steam >

Tzeentch._
Originally posted by NemeBro
Steam >

-Pr-
i have the collectors edition of the first game, and have only started playing it, but it's awesome so far. I keep hearing that the second one is better too.

Kazenji
Steam >

GOG>Steam

Nephthys
Steam >

They come with these awesome maps that I can hang on my wall. So nah, physical copy >

Utrigita
Freaking ****ing awesome big grin

Still playing through the second game (for God knows what time) and I still love it, granted the enhanced edition just made it much more fun. Back to seeing what consequences you actions had.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
The Witcher series, so high on my list of must play games.

Same here. Played the first 4-5 hours of Witcher 2, but then shit happened and had to stop.

Barker
Was reading up on this in my GI yesterday, it looks really good.

I have Witcher 1 EE in my Steam backlog too but I hear combat is interesting so I'll have to try it before I get to excited about 3.

the ninjak
Absolutely adored Witcher 1 and didn't have the time or the graphics card to get through 2 but will with my new beast.

Can't wait for a third.

Barker who is that babe? Is that the girl from 21 Jump Street?

KingD19
21 Jump Street and Bridesmaids.

the ninjak
Ah.... I thought so.

-Pr-
And the office.

ares834
TZ_G6XiHoUA

Looks fantastic!

Utrigita
c0i88t0Kacs

Ready to kill monsters?

Zack Fair
droolio

-Pr-
Yeah, that trailer was sick.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Zack Fair
droolio Originally posted by Utrigita
c0i88t0Kacs

Ready to kill monsters?

I sure am!

KingD19
I hope some of the finisher's in the game will let Geralt move that fast.

ares834
rT3Vr4bP9Jc

Utrigita
Originally posted by ares834
rT3Vr4bP9Jc

droolio

So ****ing sweet... I will happily ruin myself upgrading my computer if I have issues running it.

Any words on release date?

Stealth Moose
That does look sweet. I need to finish the first two games. By the time I bought them, I was backlogged.

Arachnid1
Man, I can't wait for this game.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/23/the-witcher-3-new-details-to-blow-your-mind

BlackZero30x
I really loved the trailer! It looks amazing! I however have not played the others. I was going to buy The Witcher 2 a year or so ago but had never played the first one and never got around to either one.

-Pr-
I've been trying to play the second one as of late. That combat system is just... Strange.

Stealth Moose
The first one was strange too. Not too intuitive, if you ask me.

BackFire
I've tried many times to really get into the second one without much success. Something about it just keeps me from really getting absorbed in it the way I'd like. Might be the combat, or the dry storytelling.

Either way, this third one looks like it could be really interesting and I'll buy it, regardless of my difficulty getting into the second one.

Also, boobs.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
The first one was strange too. Not too intuitive, if you ask me.

Agreed, though I found myself having an easier time with the system in the first game than the second.

Originally posted by BackFire
I've tried many times to really get into the second one without much success. Something about it just keeps me from really getting absorbed in it the way I'd like. Might be the combat, or the dry storytelling.

Either way, this third one looks like it could be really interesting and I'll buy it, regardless of my difficulty getting into the second one.

Also, boobs.

Hey, the second one had boobs!

BackFire
I know, I enjoyed that aspect of it.

-Pr-
I know, I enjoyed that aspect of it.

I love how we can call boobs an "aspect". Like it's so classy.

KingD19
Remember the Succuboobs? I totally looked past her goat legs.

-Pr-
Originally posted by KingD19
Remember the Succuboobs? I totally looked past her goat legs.

I haven't gotten that far yet messed

KingD19
Get that far. I'll wait. no expression

-Pr-
Just googled her. I shall be hitting that.

ares834

Also, boobs.

I love the game, but yeah, it's hard to get into too. My first time playing I quit halfway through Act 1...

Nemesis X
Witcher 3 has been delayed and will be out on February 2015.

Utrigita
Actually I like that, I prefer that they take their time and get a good game together. After trying a rushed out game *cough* BF4 *cough* I'm not interested in seeing the same shit happen to Witcher.

KingD19
Well it's only 2 months extra. BUT DAMMIT I DIDN'T WANNA WAIT AN EXTRA 2 MONTHS!!

-calms down-

But some extra polish won't hurt, and there will be tons of games to tide me over till then. Especially since DA:I is coming out in October.

Surtur
Looking forward to this game, especially since I just began playing "The Witcher Enhanced Edition" recently. I've never beaten this game, last time I played(years ago) I only got to chapter 2. But now I'm already in the process of beating chapter 2.

One complaint I have is that the game doesn't necessarily tell you when you are going to be leaving a certain area and that you won't be able to come back, so any sidequests you haven't done are lost. I only realized the mission I was doing would take me to Chapter 3 because I had to look something up in a walkthrough and saw it. So I stopped doing the mission and went to complete side quests.

Smasandian
I hate it when game developers do that.....

I also hate when you have branching paths and if you take the wrong one, a cutscene happens and you can never go back to that area again. The other path usually had some sort of powerup that I wanted.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Surtur
Looking forward to this game, especially since I just began playing "The Witcher Enhanced Edition" recently. I've never beaten this game, last time I played(years ago) I only got to chapter 2. But now I'm already in the process of beating chapter 2.

This is the exact same situation I'm in too.

KingD19
Well luckily Witcher 3 is blatantly open world so you can pretty much go anywhere whenever. However what choices you make will definitely leave an impact so you may not get to do the same thing when you go back.

Example: You want to boink this hot piece of farmgirl tail. If you don't save her village from bandits or monsters attacking it, it turns into a ruined ghost town.

Surtur
Originally posted by Smasandian
I hate it when game developers do that.....

I also hate when you have branching paths and if you take the wrong one, a cutscene happens and you can never go back to that area again. The other path usually had some sort of powerup that I wanted.

Yep, this is why I quicksave a whole bunch of times. More then I do for most games.

Smasandian
Sometimes you can't. Not a lot of games use quicksave as much as they used it.

Xande
Look forward to this. I've only played the second one. Anyone here read the books?

Utrigita
Read the ones in english, the ones in polish ... not gonna happen stick out tongue

Zack Fair
HtVdAasjOgU GG 2015

Utrigita
droolio

GOTY material right there!!! I will have to upgrade my pc though... but hey I won't be playing anything else for atleast a year stick out tongue

Zack Fair
Game will come out in February.

Utrigita
Game will come out in February.

GOTY 2015 stick out tongue

NemeBro
GG 2015 Anyone else notice Charles Dance's voice as the Emperor?

Zack Fair
I did.

I hope they work on the user interface and make a good tutorial this time around. I swear to God the tutorial in Witcher 2 has got to be the shittiest, ill conceived tutorial out there. It kept me from going forward and play the game. That is a big no no.;

Zack Fair
So...stopped playing Witcher 2. I don't know what it is but I just can't get into it. Things feel overly complicated *Sigh*

ares834
Holy crap. This looks fantastic.

Utrigita
BivVXw-NLTw
G3HuAroY1Oo

For those that didn't put their life on hold to watch E3.

Nemesis X
Apparently CD Projekt brewed up a bit of controversy announcing the Collector's Edition for the Xbox One version will be getting an exclusive map and a deck of cards. Big enough that the studio had to defend itself.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Why-Witcher-3-Has-Xbox-One-Exclusive-Items-66774.html

Really people?

Lek Kuen
Well it's because these are the same guys who have always been against things that aren't fair for the consumer and have never been the type to give special treatment to one. Such as when the 360 version of witcher 2 came out, the pc people got the updated game for free.

I personally don't care since it's not in game. but it is really weird to see them pushing for a specific platform, especially a console given how they do business.

-Pr-
Microsoft is throwing a lot of money around atm. I'm really not surprised, nor can I really blame them. A physical collector's edition being different is fine by me, as long as it doesn't interfere with the game.

Smasandian
Also, doesn't other companies do this as well? I remember seeing a multi platform game have pre-order exclusives for the PS4. Maybe Destiny?

Oh well, with the amount of games not becoming exclusive, you will see this more and more.

Lek Kuen
Also, doesn't other companies do this as well? I remember seeing a multi platform game have pre-order exclusives for the PS4. Maybe Destiny?

Oh well, with the amount of games not becoming exclusive, you will see this more and more.

Yeah other companies do it all the time. It's just weird from these guys.

But as its physical it's fine

Demonic Phoenix
0Q32kjvAWBQ

Demonic Phoenix
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-11-06-cd-projekt-announces-generous-witcher-3-dlc-plan

16 pieces of DLC for free apparently.

KingD19
This makes me want Cyberpunk 2077 soooo bad.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-11-06-cd-projekt-announces-generous-witcher-3-dlc-plan

16 pieces of DLC for free apparently.

It would have surprised me greatly if they had decided to take anything for the DLC, but nice to have it on print.

One_Angry_Scot
Is anyone getting this for PC?

ares834
Yep. I am.

Smasandian
If I have the time to play it, yes.

Or I might just wait when I get a new videocard.

One_Angry_Scot
Yep. I am.

If I have the time to play it, yes.

Or I might just wait when I get a new videocard.

Cool, I am too. I have a GTX 780 but the Witcher games scare me, my GPU runs hotter than anything else.

I had an old GTX 560 before and it was going into 100-105 centigrade. Could have cooked an egg on it if I had wanted.

Smasandian
I don't have a problem with it. I run a 670, will probably need an upgrade in the next year or so.

Your GPU shouldn't be that hot. Do you have adequate cooling?

One_Angry_Scot
I don't have a problem with it. I run a 670, will probably need an upgrade in the next year or so.

Your GPU shouldn't be that hot. Do you have adequate cooling?

Ah my current GPU is fine, runs at about 70-80 with Witcher 2. I have a Noctua DH-14 on it.

I never cleaned my other GPU though. When I got it out it was thick with dust.

Smasandian
Yeah, good old dust. hahah

Utrigita
nYwe_WHARdc

droolio

Nemesis X
Screw it. Pre-ordering now.

Estacado
Havent played the previous games but damn this looks good!

Kazenji
Gotta get around to finishing off the first game.

Smasandian
I enjoyed the second but I could never get into the first. I don't know why.

It's one of those games in my library where I go, "hmm, I should try that again and give it chance" and then after about an hour, not play it anymore.

FinalAnswer
I actually finished the first but still have yet to get through the second.

quanchi112
Beat the second and never played the first because I don't PC game. Preordered the third. If werewolf accepts I'll be taking Inquisition and Corypheus against the wild hunt.

Nemesis X
QdMXAVhZPb0

Kazenji
I enjoyed the second but I could never get into the first. I don't know why.

It's one of those games in my library where I go, "hmm, I should try that again and give it chance" and then after about an hour, not play it anymore.

Did they improve the combat for the second one?

because you play the first one and when your in combat, Geralt is swinging the sword around like a retard similar to what we got in KOTOR.

Estacado
Originally posted by Nemesis X
QdMXAVhZPb0
Another title that can be called "next gen game".

Arachnid1
So the review embargo lifts tomorrow.

http://img.pandawhale.com/56479-Inglorious-Basterds-anticipati-0kPd.gif

Kazenji
Originally posted by Kazenji

because you play the first one and when your in combat, Geralt is swinging the sword around like a retard similar to what we got in KOTOR.

From what i've seeing of the third one

that would be a yes....thanks people.

Smasandian
Yeah, I think so. I guess the problem was the combat in the first game...

For the second, it took me a couple of times to master but I don't remember combat being a problem.

Also, the 2nd game starts off fairly well while the first does not.

-Pr-
I found the combat in the first one to be fine with KB+M for the most part, personally.

The second one, atrocious, but going to try with a controller, so here's hoping.

Smasandian
I'm on the fence on what version I want.

The PC would look the best but I need a new videocard and I would rather play the game on top settings then medium.

Or PS4/Xbox One, it might not look as good as the the PC version but I assume it's more consistent than the PC. I usually find if you cannot play the PC version and top settings, anything lower usually is on par with the consoles.

KingD19
My only gripe with combat is them not making it clear when you can pull off finishing moves in Witcher 2 and now seemingly Wild Hunt. It just seems to randomly happen.

Arachnid1
Gamespot - 10/10
Gameinformer - 9.75/10
IGN - 9.3/10
GameTrailers - 9.8
Gamereactor UK - 9/10
Kotaku - YES
Gamesradar - 4/5
Play3 - 9/10 (german)
GamePro - 92 (german)
PC Games - 90 % (german)
XGN.NL - 9.5 (dutch)

KingD19
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Gamespot - 10/10
Gameinformer - 9.75/10
IGN - 9.3/10
GameTrailers - 9.8
Gamereactor UK - 9/10
Kotaku - YES
Gamesradar - 4/5
Play3 - 9/10 (german)
GamePro - 92 (german)
PC Games - 90 % (german)
XGN.NL - 9.5 (dutch)

Hmmmm. I expected better. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arachnid1
http://www.amazon.com/The-Last-Wish-Introducing-Witcher/dp/0316029181/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

Has anyone here read the books? I'm thinking of going through a few of them before Witcher 3. I haven't played the previous games in the series (Iwant to play 2 before 3 comes out, but I gave my 360 away to a friend when I got my One so I'm gonna see if I can borrow it), but I figure I should have some background on Geralt and the other characters.

Also, here's the full soundtrack so far for the game for those interested.

vn_whTR8gy4

ares834
From what I've seen and heard the books are pretty average. I've never tried reading them myself, but Geralt seems fairly generic and was obviously heavily influenced by Elric.

I'd highly recommend playing the 2nd game though. It was fantastic.

ares834
Edit: dat double post

FinalAnswer
I've read The Last Wish and Blood of Elves and they were pretty fun.

Arachnid1
From what I've seen and heard the books are pretty average. I've never tried reading them myself, but Geralt seems fairly generic and was obviously heavily influenced by Elric.

I'd highly recommend playing the 2nd game though. It was fantastic.

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
I've read The Last Wish and Blood of Elves and they were pretty fun. Alright, I'll check those out and see if my chit PC can play Witcher 2. If it can handle Arkham Origins and Skyrim, it should be able to handle Witcher 2 I think.

BackFire
I preordered for the PS4 today. Finally got around to playing Witcher 2 last week and really enjoyed it. Amped for this one.

Arachnid1

quanchi112
Already preordered. I'm sure it will be no DragonAge Inquisition but that's not that bad. Witcher is still a great fantasy world just not Thedas.

Reflassshh
Can't wait to play this. I'm pretty sure I won't miss DA:I at all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Can't wait to play this. I'm pretty sure I won't miss DA:I at all. Well, you are an idiot.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by quanchi112
Well, you are an idiot. Stop harassing me and crying over everything I say, have some self-respect buddy erm

Utrigita
Can't wait to play this. I'm pretty sure I won't miss DA:I at all.

thumb up

quanchi112
Stop harassing me and crying over everything I say, have some self-respect buddy erm Quit being a sensitive poster.

Dragon Age is superior.

Nemesis X
Yet you preordered Witcher that you must not find as closely entertaining as Dragon Age.

Reflassshh
Quit being a sensitive poster.

Dragon Age is superior. You jumped on me in spite of my superior taste, sentimental boy.

The game isn't even out yet, how can you possibly say that?

quanchi112
Yet you preordered Witcher that you must not find as closely entertaining as Dragon Age. I like witcher but dragon age is the best RPG.

quanchi112
You jumped on me in spite of my superior taste, sentimental boy.

The game isn't even out yet, how can you possibly say that? Based off the lore, the previous games, characters of both series, the tone of witcher 2 and the dragon age games. We will see.

I'm wagering a blight >>wild hunt but I'll see soon enough.

Dark-Kenshin
I like witcher but dragon age is the best RPG. Dragon Age: Origins is up there, but Dragon Age 2 and Inquisition? Not a chance.

Dark-Kenshin
Didn't preorder this game. Dragon Age: Inquisition cured me of that foolish habit. The Witcher 3 was made in a relatively short amount of time given the scope of the game as a whole. I'll wait for reviews before gambling on another rushed game.

BackFire
Reviews are already up. Lot of people already have the game, hearing mostly very good things, outside some people complaining about a graphical downgrade from earlier trailers. Game releases here in a little over an hour. Can't wait.

-Pr-
Oh, they downgraded the ****ing shit out of it. Big time.

Other than that, though, it does look promising in every other department, and it isn't exactly a terrible looking game either.

KingD19
Game doesn't come out here till midnight. But there's no midnight release at my GameStop so 10am is the earliest people can get it. Except me because I used to work there and I'm good friends with the manager. She let me take my copy home early. Hehehehee.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Dragon Age: Origins is up there, but Dragon Age 2 and Inquisition? Not a chance. origins is the best of all time. Inquisition was great and 2 though disappointing added to the lore. Best series out there IMO.

Witcher is great though just not best ever like Dragon Age.

Nemesis X
DA doesn't have you making love to a raven haired beauty on top a unicorn with a mane that smells of lavender and a horn that grants wishes : p

Branlor Swift
origins is the best of all time. Inquisition was great and 2 though disappointing added to the lore. Best series out there IMO.

Witcher is great though just not best ever like Dragon Age. laughing out loud

Just an all around terrible opinion. Even Mass Effect 1 and 2 were vastly better than Origins. Even Kotor 1 and 2 were vastly better. And 2 was unfinished by another company. Even ME3 was better up until the end...

Origins was enjoyable but it's not even Bioware's best game and that's pretty much universal. You're taking a good game and hyping it beyond belief. And you're on the Xbox too playing this game. It'd be no different than someone who only played 360 Witcher 2 and came in here and said it was the greatest of all time. Which you would have issue with naturally.

It's just not a right opinion and it should in no way be forced down people's throats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

Just an all around terrible opinion. Even Mass Effect 1 and 2 were vastly better than Origins. Even Kotor 1 and 2 were vastly better. And 2 was unfinished by another company. Even ME3 was better up until the end...

Origins was enjoyable but it's not even Bioware's best game and that's pretty much universal. You're taking a good game and hyping it beyond belief. And you're on the Xbox too playing this game. It'd be no different than someone who only played 360 Witcher 2 and came in here and said it was the greatest of all time. Which you would have issue with naturally.

It's just not a right opinion and it should in no way be forced down people's throats. Well it is my opinion. Only a fool would seek to de ate the merits of a personal preference. For one thing I prefer a medieval setting. Secondly, I put kotor down.

So you want to argue based on popular opinion. Ok, well I bet you love the transformers movies, twilight,etc. because they are very popular.

I played it on the PS3 and loved the story. Your insecurity knows no bounds. This was my favorite game, dipshit. I couldn't care less what your shitty opinions but you obviously care about mine.

Dragon Age is my favorite. Kotor sucked IMO. I also don't PC game and a game handling better on a PC doesn't matter as it's about the story and the experience, bran.

Blights or bust. Get mad.

quanchi112
DA doesn't have you making love to a raven haired beauty on top a unicorn with a mane that smells of lavender and a horn that grants wishes : p Silence, slave.

Reflassshh
laughing out loud @ Dragon Age being the 'best series out there'.

quanchi112
laughing out loud @ Dragon Age being the 'best series out there'. Name a series or two that are better. Go ahead.

Nemesis X
Silence, slave.

I fart in the general direction of your lackluster attitude.

quanchi112
I fart in the general direction of your lackluster attitude. That's because you're so scared of me you're going to shit yourself.

Nemesis X
That's because you're so scared of me you're going to shit yourself.

You calling yourself ugly?

quanchi112
You calling yourself ugly? Of course not. I'm calling you wimpy.

Nemesis X
Calling me out questioning my courage while behind a screen. Your bravery knows no bounds.

quanchi112
Calling me out questioning my courage while behind a screen. Your bravery knows no bounds. I wish you weren't so cowardly. You make me sick.

Branlor Swift
Well it is my opinion. Only a fool would seek to de ate the merits of a personal preference. For one thing I prefer a medieval setting. Secondly, I put kotor down.

So you want to argue based on popular opinion. Ok, well I bet you love the transformers movies, twilight,etc. because they are very popular.

I played it on the PS3 and loved the story. Your insecurity knows no bounds. This was my favorite game, dipshit. I couldn't care less what your shitty opinions but you obviously care about mine.

Dragon Age is my favorite. Kotor sucked IMO. I also don't PC game and a game handling better on a PC doesn't matter as it's about the story and the experience, bran.

Blights or bust. Get mad. That's what you're doing though. You're jamming your opinions down people's throats because they didn't like Inquisition. How about you practice not being a hypocrite? Look how mad you're getting while defending your opinion for example.

The Mass Effect series is hardly much more popular if at all than Dragon Age. It's just objectively a better series. Your comparison would only have held grounds if I said Cod or Halo was better.
You trying to to play the popular opinion card though when you're defending a popular series is cute though.
And your comparison would have worked better if you actually realized that popular opinion is not the same as reviews or actually saying one film is plain better. No one with a brain for example would say Twilight is better than Terminator 2, but they may like Twilight better. Which is something you can't do. If you liked Twilight you'd herald it as the second coming of Thanos.

That's my point. You played an inferior game... factually than anyone who played on the PC.

And I'm not saying it can't be your favorite game. The issue is you can't seperate bias from reality and you lash out at anyone who thinks differently. You saying it's your favorite game is different from you saying it's the greatest game of all time and greatest series ever in a Witcher thread.
No one cares if it's your favorite series. People care when you start getting butthurt that people like superior games and start calling names.

And the experience will be better on PC. You want to play a worse looking game that stutters, glitches out, and won't load in assets all the time? Because that adds to experience last I checked.

You're full on buttblasted quan. I'm actually surprised you get this hurt over a game. I don't think I've ever seen you this mad trying to deflect your butthurt onto others before. There's absolutely nothing in my post that could be seen as mad either. laughing out loud

If you don't accept people's opinions or an overwhelming majority's opinions then why do you think yours means more? Why is you saying Dragon Age is the greatest series ever even relevant to anything when no one shares your opinion?

Nemesis X
I wish you weren't so cowardly. You make me sick.

Not as sick as when I read your sad, weak excuses for replies, scrub.

quanchi112
That's what you're doing though. You're jamming your opinions down people's throats because they didn't like Inquisition. How about you practice not being a hypocrite? Look how mad you're getting while defending your opinion for example.

The Mass Effect series is hardly much more popular if at all than Dragon Age. It's just objectively a better series. Your comparison would only have held grounds if I said Cod or Halo was better.
You trying to to play the popular opinion card though when you're defending a popular series is cute though.
And your comparison would have worked better if you actually realized that popular opinion is not the same as reviews or actually saying one film is plain better. No one with a brain for example would say Twilight is better than Terminator 2, but they may like Twilight better. Which is something you can't do. If you liked Twilight you'd herald it as the second coming of Thanos.

That's my point. You played an inferior game... factually than anyone who played on the PC.

And I'm not saying it can't be your favorite game. The issue is you can't seperate bias from reality and you lash out at anyone who thinks differently. You saying it's your favorite game is different from you saying it's the greatest game of all time and greatest series ever in a Witcher thread.
No one cares if it's your favorite series. People care when you start getting butthurt that people like superior games and start calling names.

And the experience will be better on PC. You want to play a worse looking game that stutters, glitches out, and won't load in assets all the time? Because that adds to experience last I checked.

You're full on buttblasted quan. I'm actually surprised you get this hurt over a game. I don't think I've ever seen you this mad trying to deflect your butthurt onto others before. There's absolutely nothing in my post that could be seen as mad either. laughing out loud

If you don't accept people's opinions or an overwhelming majority's opinions then why do you think yours means more? Why is you saying Dragon Age is the greatest series ever even relevant to anything when no one shares your opinion? I am not mad at all. Please calm down. You somehow get very irritated at my own opinion. I prefer Dragon Age and will put down whatever franchise I feel is necessary when I see fit.

So you're again mistaking objective fact over a personal preference. A woman for instance can enjoy twilight better due to the love story over terminator because she doesn't like action films. Your absolutist mentality not only says she is wrong but that she doesn't possessive cognitive abilities. Bran, just relax. You don't give a rats ass about dragon age. That's fine. I don't give a rats ass about kotor.

I don't care. The experience I had through the story and the game was better than for any other game I have ever played. You and your ridiculous mentality you can't like a game they ported over to the consoles that was originally made for the PC. I'm surprised you didn't ask for an RPG top five to ***** and say hey you can't even rightly say because I haven't played enough. Just like you getting bent out of shape over the Abrams comment.

Oh relax. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Dragon age is the most beautiful to me. Period. Best ever. Witcher was a very good game but I feel like Thedas has more to offer me.

My opinion is abstract level.

Also this offer is to any cowardly Witcher fan to argue Witcher 3 wild hunt vs. my Dragon Age Inquisition in battlezone fashion.

Come on pansies, I'm right here. Come and get me.

Cues thanos pic from cover ig 4.

smile

quanchi112
Not as sick as when I read your sad, weak excuses for replies, scrub. Say that to my face, peck.

Nemesis X
Say that to my face, peck.

Before, during, or after we make out?

quanchi112
Before, during, or after we make out? I think you have me confused with robtard. He's the guy who runs around on his wife with men.

Reflassshh
Name a series or two that are better. Go ahead. Mass effect series, Batman Arkham series, Bioshock series, Dead space series, and a shit ton more.

Nemesis X
I think you have me confused with robtard. He's the guy who runs around on his wife with men.

Says the guy seeing Corypheus behind Quan Chi's back behind Voldemort's behind Skeletor's.

quanchi112
Mass effect series, Batman Arkham series, Bioshock series, Dead space series, and a shit ton more. All incorrect choices. Shame you champion crap but it's your life.

quanchi112
Says the guy seeing Corypheus behind Quan Chi's back behind Voldemort's behind Skeletor's. You sound envious of my preferences. They are the best.

But let's talk about how shitty the resident evil series has become, Leon lover.

Reflassshh
All incorrect choices. Shame you champion crap but it's your life. Cry me a river. You wish you had my taste for superior games.

Branlor Swift
I am not mad at all. Please calm down. You somehow get very irritated at my own opinion. I prefer Dragon Age and will put down whatever franchise I feel is necessary when I see fit.

So you're again mistaking objective fact over a personal preference. A woman for instance can enjoy twilight better due to the love story over terminator because she doesn't like action films. Your absolutist mentality not only says she is wrong but that she doesn't possessive cognitive abilities. Bran, just relax. You don't give a rats ass about dragon age. That's fine. I don't give a rats ass about kotor.

I don't care. The experience I had through the story and the game was better than for any other game I have ever played. You and your ridiculous mentality you can't like a game they ported over to the consoles that was originally made for the PC. I'm surprised you didn't ask for an RPG top five to ***** and say hey you can't even rightly say because I haven't played enough. Just like you getting bent out of shape over the Abrams comment.

Oh relax. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Dragon age is the most beautiful to me. Period. Best ever. Witcher was a very good game but I feel like Thedas has more to offer me.

My opinion is abstract level.

Also this offer is to any cowardly Witcher fan to argue Witcher 3 wild hunt vs. my Dragon Age Inquisition in battlezone fashion.

Come on pansies, I'm right here. Come and get me.

Cues thanos pic from cover ig 4.

smile Like I said, deflection:
Your insecurity knows no bounds. This was my favorite game, dipshit. I couldn't care less what your shitty opinions but you obviously care about mine.
You can feel your temp raise here.

Then put down other series. Just don't get so butthurt and act like your opinion is sacred in the face of judgment. The amount of hypocrisy is delightful here. The fact that you keep hiding behind "it's my opinion, stop" while still feeling that you should be able to shit on other people's opinions is something else. If you subject others to your opinion then you are subject to others opinions as well.

And yes, she would be stupid, but that's besides the point. The problem again here is that you're using faulty examples. She does not like action movies in your example. You however like rpgs. If you can see the problems already. People putting other rpgs over Dragon Age means they like rpgs.
If you think people contrasting rpgs together is akin to a woman not liking a genre then you've lost it.
The majority might be wrong in some parts, but I doubt you'd get a majority in any section of internet or real life that puts Dragon Age as number 1.
But please, tell me again how Transformers, Twilight, and other movies are akin to people liking Mass Effect over Dragon Age. The latter's last game was the "most successful launch in the company" according to the company.

Then good, you liked the game. You liking a game is not the issue. The issue arises when you fail to separate bias from reality and start attacking anyone with different opinions, and then curling in a ball when the same happens to you.
And I never said anything about you PC only counting. I merely made a point of you playing a shittier version and hailing it as the greatest ever. That's all. Learn to read.
You raise a good point though, I'm not sure you have even played 5 rpgs, but considering you've only see 3 directed movies from your favorite director, we all know how that would turn out. You could have played 4 rpgs and we all know you'd still act like your opinion mattered the most. Though a little preview of that with my guess of more realism:
"I've played at least 8 rpgs, here is my favorite one, and it's also the greatest game of all time. Anyone who disagrees will get called an idiot and I will shit on their game of choice. Don't attack me dawg"

I agree, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Which only makes you a bigger hypocrite when you feel your one opinion holds up against any other, even millions of them, and that gives you the right to shit on anything.

Also, again, learn how to read, I already said I liked Dragon Age.

Origins was enjoyable but it's not even Bioware's best game and that's pretty much universal. You're taking a good game and hyping it beyond belief.

It's just nothing special. I played the DLC, and I played it when it first came out and it didn't hold up to me. Good game, nothing great.
Which is why I added the "universal" part. Because an overwhelming majority of people who have played both games don't think it's the best. And a lot of people plain don't like Inquisition, which apparently upsets you greatly.

But Dragon Age 2 was just not good. And I've played a lot of busted games but enjoyed them, and DA2 was not enjoyable. Not sure how you can defend that one.

Nemesis X
You sound envious of my preferences. They are the best.

But let's talk about how shitty the resident evil series has become, Leon lover.

I understand you're supporting me in my denial of what RE has undergone. It's like...you really care. Trying to make me see the errors so I might move on and have a brighter future. You sure you're not robtard 'cause I'm touched. (;

Branlor Swift
I understand you're supporting me in my denial of what RE has undergone. It's like...you really care. Trying to make me see the errors so I might move on and have a brighter future. You sure you're not robtard 'cause I'm touched. (; Quan loves you imo.

Send him dickpics

Reflassshh
You sound envious of my preferences. They are the best.

But let's talk about how shitty the resident evil series has become, Leon lover. RE 1, 2, 3, remake and code: veronica >>>>>>> DA series, period.

Your tears are yummy quanny boy.

Tzeentch
This thread is about neither Resident Evil nor Dragon Age. Shut the **** up, you plebs.

quanchi112
Cry me a river. You wish you had my taste for superior games. You didn't name one series I loved. Glad I'm not you.

I understand you're supporting me in my denial of what RE has undergone. It's like...you really care. Trying to make me see the errors so I might move on and have a brighter future. You sure you're not robtard 'cause I'm touched. (; Well kmc is my kingdom therefore you're a peasant. Sure I scoff at you and don't care about you but without people like you to lord over I'd just be a regular guy.

quanchi112
RE 1, 2, 3, remake and code: veronica >>>>>>> DA series, period.

Your tears are yummy quanny boy. I loved code Veronica but Origins just shits all over that despite the awesome character known as Wesker.

quanchi112
Like I said, deflection:

You can feel your temp raise here.

Then put down other series. Just don't get so butthurt and act like your opinion is sacred in the face of judgment. The amount of hypocrisy is delightful here. The fact that you keep hiding behind "it's my opinion, stop" while still feeling that you should be able to shit on other people's opinions is something else. If you subject others to your opinion then you are subject to others opinions as well.

And yes, she would be stupid, but that's besides the point. The problem again here is that you're using faulty examples. She does not like action movies in your example. You however like rpgs. If you can see the problems already. People putting other rpgs over Dragon Age means they like rpgs.
If you think people contrasting rpgs together is akin to a woman not liking a genre then you've lost it.
The majority might be wrong in some parts, but I doubt you'd get a majority in any section of internet or real life that puts Dragon Age as number 1.
But please, tell me again how Transformers, Twilight, and other movies are akin to people liking Mass Effect over Dragon Age. The latter's last game was the "most successful launch in the company" according to the company.

Then good, you liked the game. You liking a game is not the issue. The issue arises when you fail to separate bias from reality and start attacking anyone with different opinions, and then curling in a ball when the same happens to you.
And I never said anything about you PC only counting. I merely made a point of you playing a shittier version and hailing it as the greatest ever. That's all. Learn to read.
You raise a good point though, I'm not sure you have even played 5 rpgs, but considering you've only see 3 directed movies from your favorite director, we all know how that would turn out. You could have played 4 rpgs and we all know you'd still act like your opinion mattered the most. Though a little preview of that with my guess of more realism:
"I've played at least 8 rpgs, here is my favorite one, and it's also the greatest game of all time. Anyone who disagrees will get called an idiot and I will shit on their game of choice. Don't attack me dawg"

I agree, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Which only makes you a bigger hypocrite when you feel your one opinion holds up against any other, even millions of them, and that gives you the right to shit on anything.

Also, again, learn how to read, I already said I liked Dragon Age.

It's just nothing special. I played the DLC, and I played it when it first came out and it didn't hold up to me. Good game, nothing great.
Which is why I added the "universal" part. Because an overwhelming majority of people who have played both games don't think it's the best. And a lot of people plain don't like Inquisition, which apparently upsets you greatly.

But Dragon Age 2 was just not good. And I've played a lot of busted games but enjoyed them, and DA2 was not enjoyable. Not sure how you can defend that one. My opinion is superior to yours.

No, she wouldn't. You might disagree with her but women tend to like love stories while men tend to prefer action. Just the way it is. One person's treasure is another person's piece of shit.

I saw enough to warrant an opinion. Only an ultra nerd would want a paper written on Abrams or demand I watch Lost despite no desire for that show. Star Trek is comparable to Dtar Wars and Abrams hit that out of the park so that's relevant to him directing Star Wars. Not some tv show. You went rabid because I said I have faith in Abrams. Ballistic.

I talk shit. You should be used to this by now. I want to argue with people repping their characters versus mine. I also can't fathom how anyone couldn't fall in love with Dragon Age for its rich history, characters, and lore.

Origins is the best all time experience I have ever had. Maybe you're dead inside. Check for a pulse ASAP.

I said it was a disappointment but it added to the lore and gave me Corypheus dlc which later turned into my personal favorite character of the series in Inquisition.

Branlor Swift
And there's the concession.

Ignore all the important parts and pretend you got distracted by a sentence each paragraph until hopefully the other person doesn't notice you're severing ties with previous controversial statements. Classic quan. Worth much more than you not responding. Seeing you literally wilt and fold your post around my suggestions.

Anyway with that concession out of the way the only thing you were capable of adding.

Your opinion is garbage. I'm sure everyone from every forum can attest to that. I don't think anyone has ever stumbled onto one of your posts and thought "Gee that guy sure knows anything at all about that topic he's talking about."
Your ego is bigger than this whole forum on the other hand. Which makes your only arguments centered in opinions only an easier pill for you to swallow. As we can see here, you can always fall back on "He's not right, my opinion is my opinion, his opinion sucks." The damage control you do for yourself is something else.

Also I win. You lose

With that being said, what if Witcher 3 was better than Dragon Age in your opinion? Would you admit it?

BackFire
Been playing this game for about 7 hours now. So far it's masterful. Every sidequest feels meaningful and fleshed out while avoiding feeling like a fetch quest, even though their objectives basically are. They each have a unique and interesting story behind them and you never feel like you're just doing them for the EXP, and many have a difficult choice to make, which is better than most other games can manage.

Also the game has an extremely potent atmosphere. The world feels oppressed and dreary and very unique as far as video game places go. All while having strong, round characters.

Game sorta feels like a medievil Red Dead Redemption but with a better more alive world.

In short the game is on pace to be one of the all time greats for me. We'll see if it can maintain this momentum.

ares834
Yeah. I've put in a few hours in as well. The game is absolutely fantastic.

-Pr-
laughing out loud

It's just not a right opinion and it should in no way be forced down people's throats.

I get that it's Quan and all, but seriously? KOTOR and ME1? ME2, fair enough, that game is close to a ****ing masterpiece, but still.

lol @ anyone playing DAO on consoles and not PC though.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>