John McClane vs Eli (Book of Eli)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Both get machetes
Fight to the death in Madison Square Garden
Who wins?

Robtard
(My keen olfactory sense catches a whiff of butthurt, but I'll play for now, just in case.)

Does the outcome of this fight impede Eli's completion of his divine mission, or is that factor out here?

Lestov16
Yes. If Eli doesn't win, McClane gets to steal the bible and give it to Gary Oldman.

quanchi112
Eli stomps.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
Yes. If Eli doesn't win, McClane gets to steal the bible and give it to Gary Oldman.

Then God intervenes and shows McClane that Eli is also a prophet, but on a different mission. So they shake hands and part ways. /thread

BTW, that wouldn't be in McClane's character, he's a good guy, he'd never side with an evil like Carnegie.

Lestov16
They are fighting to the death. No handshake. God has to either protect John or Eli, and since he doesn't intervene with McClane anyways (as the McClane Factor doesn't exist), he's clearly going to be backing Eli here.

Sadako of Girth
http://rlv.zcache.ca/my_proctologist_rocks_card-p137528495220436836en8ks_216.jpg

Damn he must be putting in some hours with you, man..
Guess he'll be retiring this week, having accumilated all your cash.

McClane wins.

smokin'

Robtard
They are fighting to the death. No handshake. God has to either protect John or Eli, and since he doesn't intervene with McClane anyways (as the McClane Factor doesn't exist), he's clearly going to be backing Eli here.

So according to you, it's McClane vs a guy who can't lose cos he's directly protected by the will of god.

Yeah, my senses where correct, you made another McClane butthurt thread. Poor form.

Lestov16
Prove the McClane Factor will help him here. You say he is directly powered by the will of God, so I'm pitting him against someone who is also powered by the will of God.

Robtard
Prove the McClane Factor will help him here. You say he is directly powered by the will of God, so I'm pitting him against someone who is also powered by the will of God.

Fact: You made an intentional spite thread.

Fact: I showed you what the outcome of the fight would be with god intervening.

Fact: You cried over it.

Sadako of Girth
Lesty wrote, starred in and directed all 5 movies:

Cry Hard,
Cry Hard 2: Cry Harder,
Cry hard with a vengence
Live free or Cry Hard
Cry Hard 24/7

KingD19
A Good Day to Cry Hard comes out later this year.

Sadako of Girth
I look forward to that.

Lesty did real well by all accounts, looks like it should get at least 4.5 Kleenexs out of 5, judging by the trailer.

Lestov16
that's gonna be a hilarious one. Can't wait to see chump McClane have to be bailed out again and again by his own son, like an utter wimp laughing

Sadako of Girth
How would that son even be there without McClane creating him...?
Again McClane wins due to his own actions, aided by forces/situations of his own creation.

Cause and effect, game, set and match, lock stock and barrel to McClane.

KingD19
McClane is so powerful, he can spontaneously generate fully grown children and alter the past so they've lived up until now like they were conceived normally.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
McClane is so powerful, he can spontaneously generate fully grown children and alter the past so they've lived up until now like they were conceived normally.

Why it can be argued that the McClane Factor is divine in origin.

But it's a moot point where the McClane Factor originates from, we simply know it exist.

Lestov16
No it doesn't. Only McClane Villain Stupidity exists.

quanchi112
that's gonna be a hilarious one. Can't wait to see chump McClane have to be bailed out again and again by his own son, like an utter wimp laughing It's like Bruce Willis really needs the money. To continue to demean this character in such a manner. I feel bad for the McClane diehards(by diehards I mean deluded). You know who.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Lesty wrote, starred in and directed all 5 movies:

Cry Hard,
Cry Hard 2: Cry Harder,
Cry hard with a vengence
Live free or Cry Hard
Cry Hard 24/7 laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
Ahhh well done, Quanchi..you've just killed Lesty's thread that he put so much rage and both seconds of kneejerk thoughtless goonery into by pointing out that McClane is in 5 movies,(6 including 'Loaded Weapon 1') whereas the good lord gave Eli only one, due to his not being nowhere near as good as McClane.

Originally posted by quanchi112
It's like Bruce Willis really needs the money. To continue to demean this character in such a manner. I feel bad for the McClane diehards(by diehards I mean deluded). You know who.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/132/280/1307651951001.jpg
Prejudging the movie out of analwounds related spite...poor soul, revealing your desperation to one day have a point.
A bit totally hilarious though. smile

Do keep up the cursory and cacophonously crude and complacent crud, O' conceited and cognitively challenged colossus of concussive colonic collision calamity.

dadudemon
I look forward to that.

Lesty did real well by all accounts, looks like it should get at least 4.5 Kleenexs out of 5, judging by the trailer.

Well, the ratings are measured in Preparation H tubes, not Kleenexes.

Sadako of Girth
Even though the anal cream icons are used, it is a two tiered* ratings system.

*See what I did there? wink

quanchi112
Ahhh well done, Quanchi..you've just killed Lesty's thread that he put so much rage and both seconds of kneejerk thoughtless goonery into by pointing out that McClane is in 5 movies,(6 including 'Loaded Weapon 1') whereas the good lord gave Eli only one, due to his not being nowhere near as good as McClane.

Prejudging the movie out of analwounds related spite...poor soul, revealing your desperation to one day have a point.

Do keep up the cursory and cacophonously crude and complacent crud, O' conceited and cognitively challenged colossus of concussive colonic collision calamity. Eli stomps. Poor McClane. Another McClane loss. dealwitit.

Sadako of Girth
Nope he doesnt.

How many movies was Eli in, roadtested? One?
How many has McClane survived every form of attack/danger in? 5 (6 including Loaded Weapon 1) you say?

LULZ

Lestov16
Your argument makes no sense, troll. Try again, or go play with your crayons

Sadako of Girth
Its about validation.

McClane is more tried and tested. He wins.
I can't. (Cause the crayons are all up your arse.)

Lestov16
"Validation" laughing out loud what obvious crap. It's just like the Bobby Lee Swagger vs Agent 47 thread when RJ said that Swagger shooting down a helicopter (which had nothing to do with the thread; your hypocritical trolling ass pointed it out ) proved his "tenacity", when it obviously didn't mean shit.

Your argument is retarded, and you are a hypocritical troll. Try again, and use logic this time, kiddo.

Sadako of Girth
Nope. Its not, idiot. smile

Tried and testedness has NOTHING do with what you just said.

Lestov16
It has nothing to do with the thread scenario (or any thread scenario) either, idiot wink . It's meaningless.
Sorry sport, how many tries is that? You'll get it one of these days.

quanchi112

Do keep up the cursory and cacophonously crude and complacent crud, O' conceited and cognitively challenged colossus of concussive colonic collision calamity. Eli's skills in one movie were far more impressive than McClane surviving through sheer stupidity for 5 movies.

your stupidity should be studied. Your logic is of the nature that since Harry Potter survived his entire series while Dumbledore didn't make it into the last two that Harry is greater in a one on one fight. It's sheer stupidity.

Even McClane would be appalled by your fanboyism.

Robtard
Nothing like an intentional spite thread that blew up in the haters' faces to draw out the tears and butthurt.

/Good stuff; carry on

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Nothing like an intentional spite thread that blew up in the haters' faces to draw out the tears and butthurt.

/Good stuff; carry on As I see you don't even know what a spite thread even is. A spite thread means the opposition has no chance. It'd be like a Doctor Manhattan vs. McClane thread. This is a matchup you feel he loses so you cry spite while only outing the fact you don't even know what spite means.

Robtard
As I see you don't even know what a spite thread even is. A spite thread means the opposition has no chance. It'd be like a Doctor Manhattan vs. McClane thread. This is a matchup you feel he loses so you cry spite while only outing the fact you don't even know what spite means.

Oh my. Lestov made it with the premise that Eli can't lose due to God protecting him, he said as much on the first page. That's an intentional spite thread.

Stop embarrassing yourself, okay?

quanchi112
Oh my. Lestov made it with the premise that Eli can't lose due to God protecting him, he said as much on the first page. That's an intentional spite thread.

Stop embarrassing yourself, okay? He has the same gifts and talents from the movie. You crying about McClane losing against someone who has the same skills he had in the movie is embarrassing. Eli isn't unbeatable.

Robtard
He has the same gifts and talents from the movie. You crying about McClane losing against someone who has the same skills he had in the movie is embarrassing. Eli isn't unbeatable.

Yet another strawman: I didn't say Eli doesn't get what he's shown.

The issue you're crying about now: This is a spite thread, as Lestov confirmed he had the ''God's protecting Eli' clause when he made the thread.

quanchi112
Yet another strawman: I didn't say Eli doesn't get what he's shown.

The issue you're crying about now: This is a spite thread, as Lestov confirmed he had the ''God's protecting Eli' clause when he made the thread. That's the same thing Eli had going for him in the movie. You already said McClane is protected so by your own logic McClane is spite against others minus god.

Robtard
If you're just going to continue to switch immediate topics each time you're proven wrong and follow it up with a strawman tactic, I don't see the point.

quanchi112
If you're just going to continue to switch immediate topics each time you're proven wrong and follow it up with a strawman tactic, I don't see the point. You're saying McClane can't win here. That's fine. You don't believe in him anyway since god saves him. Just leave the thread. McClane loses. Cry elsewhere.

Robtard
Are your arms tired yet from beating up those strawmen you keep making?

Sadako of Girth
Nah McClane's being self aided and also protected by god over multiple more movies seems that the lord favours McClane and thusly smites Eli.
Ironically in spite of the spite here.

Send me your tears.

Sadako of Girth
lgqjgrJq-0Q&autoplay=1

Yippeekiyay motherfarkas.

smokin'

quanchi112
Are your arms tired yet from beating up those strawmen you keep making? You said it's spite but it isn't. Eli isn't beyond being shot to death or ko'd. McClane loses so you cry spite. It's just a loss. Mccept it.

quanchi112
Nah McClane's being self aided and also protected by god over multiple more movies seems that the lord favours McClane and thusly smites Eli.
Ironically in spite of the spite here.

Send me your tears. Post a link which supports divine intervention. If you cannot back a claim you have no choice but to rescind it.

Lestov16
Quan, Robbi and Saddie are obviously retarded dumbasses . You don't need their worthless opinions to show that McClane clearly isn't protected by some divine being. I can prove it to you right now.

McClane only survives because his villains are incompetent

- In DH1, we clearly see the amateur villainy when one merc drops his guard to steal a candy bar. Karl has a clear chance to shoot McClane in the back of the head while McClane is on the phone with Al, but doesn't. When Hans has Holly at the end, and McClane surrenders, if Hans had either shot McClane as soon as he saw him, or if he had any of his goons do a simple patdown, McClane and his wife would has been screwed

-In DH3, Simon lets McClane and Zeus live without shooting them, which would have solved everything for him, and not only that, but gives him evidence as to his next location. If Simon had not done that, he would have gotten away clean and Mcclane would have lost. Again, Simon lost here not because McClane bested him, not because McClane has some divine spirit watching him, but due to his own stupidity

-In DH4, Maggie Q has a clear chance to kill McClane after she knocks him out, but doesn't for no reason (and to show exactly how much of an amateur McClane is, he does the exact same thing, leading to him getting his ass kicked twice). The F35 pilot flies under a collapsing overpass for no logical reason whatsoever. And Gabriel, the genius of the film, has McClane cornered and rather than kill McClane immediately, lifts him up for no logical reason. Again, Gabriel lost not due to McClane besting him, but his own stupidity. and note that it wasn't God who saved McClane, but punk bytch Justin Long laughing

So see, Quan, you don't need validation from trolling morons like Robbi and Saddie. The objective indisputable truth is right there for you, and any person with a working brain stem, to clearly see. McClane is an amateur, only takes on amateur foes, and can't even beat them, needing to rely on the already amateur villains being complete retards to win against them.

Robtard
Quan, Robbi and Saddie are obviously retarded dumbasses . You don't need their worthless opinions to show that McClane clearly isn't protected by some divine being. I can prove it to you right now.

- In DH1, we clearly see the amateur villainy when one merc drops his guard to steal a candy bar. Karl has a clear chance to shoot McClane in the back of the head while McClane is on the phone with Al, but doesn't. When Hans has Holly at the end, and McClane surrenders, if Hans had either shot McClane as soon as he saw him, or if he had any of his goons do a simple patdown, McClane and his wife would has been screwed

-In DH3, Simon lets McClane and Zeus live without shooting them, which would have solved everything for him, and not only that, but gives him evidence as to his next location. If Simon had not done that, he would have gotten away clean and Mcclane would have lost. Again, Simon lost here not because McClane bested him, not because McClane has some divine spirit watching him, but due to his own stupidity

-In DH4, Maggie Q has a clear chance to kill McClane after she knocks him out, but doesn't for no reason (and to show exactly how much of an amateur McClane is, he does the exact same thing, leading to him getting his ass kicked twice). The F35 pilot flies under a collapsing overpass for no logical reason whatsoever. And Gabriel, the genius of the film, has McClane cornered and rather than kill McClane immediately, lifts him up for no logical reason. Again, Gabriel lost not due to McClane besting him, but his own stupidity. and note that it wasn't God who saved McClane, but punk bytch Justin Long laughing

So see, Quan, you don't need validation from trolling morons like Robbi and Saddie. The objective indisputable truth is right there for you, and any person with a working brain stem, to clearly see. McClane is an amateur, only takes on amateur foes, and can't even beat them, needing to rely on the already amateur villains being complete retards to win against them.

1) You sound mad. Hope you're not "raging" (your words) again.

2) Calm down, this is just the MVF. Deep breaths, we'll get through it. I'm here for you.

3) Repeating lies is just repeating lies. eg Linh never "knocked out" McClane. I posted the entire fight for you before, so you know you're lying. Poor form, sporto.

4) You've once again verified that you intended this to be a spite thread when you made this. Congrats?

Sadako of Girth
Yeah Lesty has nothing left in this thread but bitterness and plenty of of hard feelings.

Lestov16

3) Repeating lies is just repeating lies. eg Linh never "knocked out" McClane. I posted the entire fight for you before, so you know you're lying. Poor form, sporto.

Yeah she did. His ass got knocked to the ground and she had a perfect opportunity to kill him right there, but didn't. RETARD. You trying to over hype the scene doesn't do shit. Sorry, child.

sorry, everything I said was true. I don't need either your or Saddie's bullshit opinions to confirm it. Your thoughts on the matter are worthless, as any troll's are smile Go crawl back under your bridge, have your threeway circlejerk with McClane, and leave us logical people alone.

Sadako of Girth
She had no opportunity.
McClane had more opportunity to finish her when he had "enough of that kung fu shit" and totally KO'd her.
At NO point did she KO him.
Its totally and perfectly obvious to anyone who has seen it..!!!

Therefore you speak again from your achey painful butthurt arse.
Thats why all you do is call names and rage like a baby the whole time.

laughing

Lestov16
laughing out loud

^still loling at the fact that you think your biased moronic opinion is actually relevant

Sadako of Girth
/\

The post of an 'ignoramus' in the most literal form there is..

Placidity
God kills McClane. Do not argue.

Sadako of Girth
Not once was that substantiated on screen: Fact

Placidity
You said God protected McClane from death, he can do the reverse.

Sadako of Girth
Yet hasn't so far....maybe it wanted Gruber and those other bad guys smited first...

Newjak
Eli wins imo.

He was hardcore with the machete.

Sadako of Girth
McClane's durability, physicality, luck, The McClane factor and knack for catching people off guard will prevail...

Newjak
McClane's durability, physicality, luck, The McClane factor and knack for catching people off guard will prevail... You'll have to excuse me, I know people like to play up the action hero tropes for McClane for fun here, but he literally gets cut in half from the post-Apocalyptic Daredevel stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
I forgot to mention also his cunningness... McClane would just pull a gun wasn't known to have that he ducttaped to himself from somewhere and blam! No more Eli......Indiana Jones style!!!
Everyone thinks hes unarmed and whappatt! And he does it with his last two bullets left. Sorted.
Its what he does.

Newjak
I forgot to mention also his cunningness... McClane would just pull a gun wasn't known to have that he ducttaped to himself from somewhere and blam! No more Eli......Indiana Jones style!!!
Everyone thinks hes unarmed and whappatt! And he does it with his last two bullets left. Sorted.
Its what he does. Wouldn't Eli using his advanced sense just shoot McClane first if guns are being allowed on the Battlefield, even though the OP says it's just machetes?

Sadako of Girth
Im not saying their allowed exactly, but its typical that McClane would uniquely do.. disregarding such a rule in an instance like this...but if however this isn't how it would have gone down, then its likely that McClane would find in the area a flagpole or something like a bit of scaffholding that would be used to defend/keep range at bay then to impale through Eli's eye at a dramatically pleasing moment..

Also if he is in Times Square he could just put a Crown Victoria up Eli's arse.

0X3Me_MVR90&autoplay=1

Newjak
Im not saying their allowed exactly, but its typical that McClane would uniquely do.. disregarding such a rule in an instance like this...but if however this isn't how it would have gone down, then its likely that McClane would find in the area a flagpole or something like a bit of scaffholding that would be used to defend/keep range at bay then to impale through Eli's eye at a dramatically pleasing moment..

Also if he is in Times Square he could just put a Crown Victoria up Eli's arse.

0X3Me_MVR90&autoplay=1 So basically because he is McClane he gets to break any rules you decide that the OP puts into play?

He's still a fictional character if the OP says he only has a Machete then he only gets a machete. If they can use objects around the area Eli simply uses his superior accuracy to throw something and kill McClane.

Aside from typical Action Hero Tropes that the Forum is giving McClane Eli kicks his butt.

Sadako of Girth
I wouldn't go that far...

Okay McClane kills Eli with a Machete.

Newjak
Nope Eli chops him up.

Sadako of Girth
Doubt it. Tonnes have tried to kill him before and he is still kicking ass whilst they all fell, some in 100-1 circumstances. The odds look good for McClane.

Newjak
Doubt it. Tonnes have tried to kill him before and he is still kicking ass whilst they all fell, some in 100-1 circumstances. The odds look good for McClane. So I don't care about McClane's luck factor(Action Hero Tropes). Eli is better Eli wins.

Sadako of Girth
I'd doubt it. Whatever tries to take McClane out loses/dies.
Its a fundimental law of the universe.

Robtard
Yeah she did. His ass got knocked to the ground and she had a perfect opportunity to kill him right there, but didn't. RETARD. You trying to over hype the scene doesn't do shit. Sorry, child.

sorry, everything I said was true. I don't need either your or Saddie's bullshit opinions to confirm it. Your thoughts on the matter are worthless, as any troll's are smile Go crawl back under your bridge, have your threeway circlejerk with McClane, and leave us logical people alone.

LoL, so instead of admitting you were wrong, you change what you said and continue with the nonsense.

1) You initially said McClane was "knocked out", that's far different than being "knocked down." One is not like the other.

2) Being knocked down in a fight isn't losing the fight and being knocked down doesn't automatically equate that you can be insta-killed, as you seem to think.

Clearly what you said wasn't true and you need to calm down.

Lestov16
laughing You are so pathetic Rob, you think playing with semantics is going to excuse the fact that McClane was easily overcome in H2H combat. He was on the ground, and Mai Lihn could have killed him, but didn't., He could have been knocked down, out, up, across, whatever. Main point was that he was overcome in H2H. Stop trying to divert the point into some meaningless nonsense, like moronic trolls like you often try to do.

Also, you act as if that ONE EXAMPLE is going to somehow invalidate all the other blatant evidence that McClane is an utter chump, as clearly proven here:

laughing Whatchu gonna do, Trollboy? Are you going to say Simon didn't screw himself by giving McClane that bottle? Gabriel didn't screw himself by picking up McClane? Are you going to try to fabricate some other obviously bullshit lie that makes no sense when screenfeats clearly disprove them? Or are you going to do some other troll tactics? Copy and repost your post a few times, or maybe you will be like your butt bud, Saddie, and spam the threads with 10 auto-playing videos in a single post.

Then again, you and Saddie are such blatantly retarded trolls that there's no telling what troll tactics who have devised under your bridge.

Robtard
Pointing out an outright falsehood (you lied) is not playing semantics. You clearly tried to pass it off that McClane was beaten (knocked out) and could have easily been killed, when neither is true. If anyone is trying to hide their lie under semantics it's you. "I meant knocked down when I said knocked out, because they're really the same thing."

Being knocked on the ground in a H2H doesn't mean you can easily be defeated by some default certainty. Watch any MMA fight, fighters get knocked to the ground and they're still able to defend and/or attack.

That one example is clearly wrong, as are others. What's the point of me getting into each one and breaking them down when you can't even admit you were outright lying with the one above. It'd be a lesson in futilely and we've gone through it before in one form or another. eg this isn't the first time you've tried the "knocked out" lie.

Can't think of any action movie (DH, LW) or series (24) without some PIS/CIS, if it didn't happen and the villains didn't make any illogical moves whatsoever, there wouldn't be much of a show.

Yup, you're still upset. You need to calm down.

Lestov16
What are you trying to prove trollboy? Even if Mcclane wasn't unconscious, he was on the ground for more than few seconds and Lihn had perfect opportunity to waste him (with the same gun she used to threaten Long) but doesn't out of sheer stupidity.

You are trying to overhype McClane to make his fighting prowess seem far better than it truly is, especially when the DH Films almost go out of their way to show that McClane is an inexperienced fighter (thus why he uses so much melee weapons). You just come off as a trolling fanboy and before it was hilarious, but it's starting to just annoy me.

And again, trying to divert attention from the fact that McClane gets his ass kicked on a regular basis just makes you look like the retard, more so than you already do.

Robtard
What are you trying to prove trollboy? Even if Mcclane wasn't unconscious, he was on the ground for more than few seconds and Lihn had perfect opportunity to waste him (with the same gun she used to threaten Long) but doesn't out of sheer stupidity.

You are trying to overhype McClane to make his fighting prowess seem far better than it truly is, especially when the DH Films almost go out of their way to show that McClane is an inexperienced fighter (thus why he uses so much melee weapons). You just come off as a trolling fanboy and before it was hilarious, but it's starting to just annoy me.

And again, trying to divert attention form the fact that McClane gets his ass kicked on a regular basis just makes you look like the retard, more so than you already do.

Even? No. McClane was not knocked out in his fight with Lihn. This is a fact. Go find the scene, as I've linked it to you a few times now and pause it where you think McClane is knocked out, do a screen capture and post the pic. Do that or STFU with your lies.

When could Lihn have "wasted him" with a gun? McClane took her gun and put it in his back part of his pants when he snuck up behind and surprised her. Her gun was then kicked behind McClane under a barrier and what looked like some desks. McClane could have certainly wasted her with a gun, but he didn't, cos he's the hero with morals. So that's yet another lie you're trying to push.

Lestov16
McClane got the shit beat out of him. He always gets the shit beat out of him. Again, the DH films purposely establish Mcclane as an inexperienced fighter so he can employ more melee weapons. You're such a troll that you are arguing against the tropes of your own film laughing

Robtard
McClane got the shit beat out of him. He always gets the shit beat out of him. Again, the DH films purposely establish Mcclane as an inexperienced fighter so he can employ more melee weapons. You're such a troll that you are arguing against the tropes of your own film laughing

So when your lies have been clearly exposed, ignore the challenge like a coward and rant in another direction. Classic trolll, that.

Lestov16
laughing Watch the scene, you retarded little child.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mo2k_live-free-or-die-hard-kung-fu_shortfilms

Guess what, trollboy. For all your fanboy bullshit, you forget that McClane only got the drop on her because she turned around. She thought he was unconscious. Again, the caliber of dumbass villains McAmatuer takes on is proven and you are shown to be a pathetic liar. She could have easily wailed on him and killed his candy ass, but she set up her own weakness by walking away like a dumbass, again because she was under the impression that Mcclane was unconscious.

Any advantage Mcclane had in that fight (and he didn't have much, despite that he started the fight having a gun pointed directly at her head. Was McClane summoning the power of the Lord when he yelled "Jesus Christ!" as he got disarmed and owned like a punk bytch? laughing ) was due to her stupidity rather than his combat prowess.

Again, your attempt at overhyping McClane has FAILED and you have been proven to be a retarded fanboy whose opinion bears no relevance.

Robtard
So once again you try to divert from your two previous lies by focusing on something else. Now you meant to say "she thought he was unconscious". LoL

We've covered that McClane was knocked down (since I corrected you and told you this) and we covered that being knocked down doesn't mean you're a helpless target.

LoL, are you actually trying to imply that McClane couldn't have easily shot her in the head right before or right after he snuck up behind her? Troll.

Lestov16
STFU with your trolling. McClane won (momentarily) not due to his combat prowess, but because Lihn turned around because she thought he was unconscious. Are you seriously disputing this? laughing out loud Then again, why am I surprised such a idiotc troll would be so retarded?

Robtard
And yet another diversion. Now McClane "momentarily won". LoL. So sad.

Any time you want to take my challenge and prove those claims you made will be fine by me. LMK if you need help in screen capturing and posting the pics.

Lestov16
So McClane would have won that fight had Lihn not turned around? LOL you are so deluded

My computer does not have the software to screen capture. Just watch the vid. She knocks him out and turns around. It clearly happens in the film. This is not up for debate.

Robtard
So McClane would have won that fight had Lihn not turned around? LOL you are so deluded

My computer does not have the software to screen capture. Just watch the vid. She knocks him out and turns around. It clearly happens in the film. This is not up for debate.

And now you resort to a strawman. I didn't say that now did I.

You're telling me your keyboard doesn't have a "Pring Scrn" (print screen) button? Not that it matters, as we both know McClane was never knocked out and at no time could Lihn have shot McClane with a gun she no longer had, so there's nothing to capture. But stop lying.

Lestov16
Fine you were right and I was wrong about that particular matter, as McClane was never knocked out and Lihn never had a gun on him.

But the main argument here is about McClane's combat prowess, and if not due to purely Lihn's stupidity in turning around, McClane would have definitely lost that match, if not died. McClane is an inexperienced fighter, again this is indisputable.

Sadako of Girth
McClane's experience is 5 movies deep now, and from the way he fought in DH1, he clearly had had a fair bit of experience prior to that. So youre definitely talking out of your posterior again calling him "inexperienced".

'Rough round the edges?' Sure.
'Lacking finesse?' Maybe so.
'A sometimes haver of dramatically satisfying too-and-fro rumbles' Yup

But inexperienced? Definitely not.

I guess in your book, Rocky couldn't fight either and in fact lost/died in every fight we saw him have (despite any and all winning he did), 'cause he spent half his fights getting punched before he beat his adversaries..? roll eyes (sarcastic)

McClane = Alive
His enemies= Beaten/dead

That sounds like a 'McClane beat them' situation to me...

Robtard
Fine you were right and I was wrong about that particular matter, as McClane was never knocked out and Lihn never had a gun on him.

But the main argument here is about McClane's combat prowess, and if not due to purely Lihn's stupidity in turning around, McClane would have definitely lost that match, if not died. McClane is an inexperienced fighter, again this is indisputable.

Thank you for admitting you were not correct. Kudos.

Pure conjecture. Could she have managed to kill him if she attacked him while he was done for a moment? Yes. But I find I hard to imagine she could kill him unarmed. Could she have attacked him and the turns it around? Yes. He's heavier and stronger.

quanchi112
Yeah Lesty has nothing left in this thread but bitterness and plenty of of hard feelings. If you cannot back your claims you concede. Just do it already. Don't you have any pride ?Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Not once was that substantiated on screen: Fact This isn't a Die Hard movie. Live in reality for once in your measly life.

Sadako of Girth
Pride definitely safe. McClane wins.

Screen featery counts. Ergo /\

Lestov16

His enemies= Beaten/dead

In pure H2H? I don't think so. You're talking about situations which have nothing to do with the topic at hand whatsoever. Stop trolling.

Pure conjecture. Could she have managed to kill him if she attacked him while he was done for a moment? Yes. But I find I hard to imagine she could kill him unarmed. Could she have attacked him and the turns it around? Yes. He's heavier and stronger.

While I'm willing to admit she may have not beat him to death, she still undoubtedly would have beat him. The only time he was winning that fight was when he had a massive sneak attack advantage on her (and this advantage was from only her stupidity) and was attacking her basically from behind. Every time they were face to face, she dominated him and he got in little/no hits whatsoever. She even disarms him in melee. Him being heavier and stronger obviously doesn't factor in when she is faster and more agile and has the strength to put him to the ground.

quanchi112
Pride definitely safe. McClane wins.

Screen featery counts. Ergo /\ We also look at the context behind the feats and realize that is was in a die hard movie where the villain can't win you goon. Eli is vastly more skilled than a guy who is regularly bullied from film to film.

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud Being bullied leads to being full of win, by the looks of it then..

Lestov16
McClane's not full of win though. It's just that his villains are full of epicfail. Simon would have gotten away scott free if not for his own stupidity. McClane would have lost and it's even said so. Gabriel would have gotten away scott free also, if he didn't decide to play grabass with McClane for no reason. again, McClane would have assuredly lost there if not solely for Simon's own stupidity. McClane has no win within him, it's just that his villain's stupidity forfeit the match for them, so McClane gets an auto-win. He's never actually earned his win. Based off Simon and Gabriel, he's full of loss

Placidity
McClane's not full of win though. It's just that his villains are full of epicfail. Simon would have gotten away scott free if not for his own stupidity. McClane would have lost and it's even said so. Gabriel would have gotten away scott free also, if he didn't decide to play grabass with McClane for no reason. again, McClane would have assuredly lost there if not solely for Simon's own stupidity. McClane has no win within him, it's just that his villain's stupidity forfeit the match for them, so McClane gets an auto-win. He's never actually earned his win. Based off Simon and Gabriel, he's full of loss

Truth

Sadako of Girth
Lies.
More filthy downplaying fibbery.

McClane wins. smile

quanchi112
laughing out loud Being bullied leads to being full of win, by the looks of it then.. In a die hard film. This isn't a die hard film. Think outside the Mcbox. Eli sonns him.

Lestov16
Lies.
More filthy downplaying fibbery.

McClane wins. smile

Nope. Just admit you lost here, boyo. You'll be saving yourself from more embarrassment.

quanchi112
Nope. Just admit you lost here, boyo. You'll be saving yourself from more embarrassment. The reason he makes up stuff like a supreme being protecting him is him basically admitting McClane loses. Another reason is him making a thread to follow this because he thinks it's spite but the fanboy in him will argue anyway. Robtard won't even show his face in here anymore. He is ashamed.

Sadako of Girth
Nope its not. Its not even the same as Bauer's constant reliance on Tony.
And McClane kicked ass in 5 movies.
With only the lord's help, you only get one.

It seems to have left McClane with powers to have crazy shit happen around him that is in his fvour but seems to enable him to kill all else.

Im just going by screenfeats. Not pre-decided hate campaigns.

Do love that you're both still crying though.

Lestov16

Not in the context being discussed here, trollboy. And McClane only wins because he has chump villains. /proven

Sadako of Girth
Love how the biggest -would-be-troll here calls others that name lol

Nope any villian good enough to be in a DH movie for 2 hours a piece among all that asskicking, chess like strategy and carnage is a decent villain. Gruber was way above TV grade nincompoopery.

Robtard
has chump villains

Funny how you don't use that same "survives due to chump villains" measuring stick for your favorite characters. You couldn't possibly be biased, could you?

Silent Master
Funny how you don't use that same "survives due to chump villains" measuring stick for your favorite characters. You couldn't possibly be biased, could you?

"Die hard", in the White House.

vwx1f0kyNwI

Lestov16
Jack Bauer already saved the White House from a "Die Hard scenario"

Sadako of Girth

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Movie feats only, please.
None of that EU rubbish, thank you.

Lestov16

K, then. The burden of proof is on you. Show me the instance in 24 when a villain would have indisputably won if not for outright stupidity

Robtard
K, then. The burden of proof is on you. Show me the instance in 24 when a villain would have indisputably won if not for outright stupidity

One of the many numerous times Bauer was captured (strapped to a chair) and said villain could have put a bullet in his head which would have rendered Bauer's future involvement in them failing null and void.

Checkmate.

Sadako of Girth
Ha. stick out tongue

Silent Master

In what movie?

Sadako of Girth
It was in a movie Lesty has not yet filmed..

The 'White House' was probably this docker called Dave. And Jack saved him from the scenario of "being forced to take it into his own hands", whilst stopping to repair a xerox machine.

The soundtrack is sure to have plenty of this on it...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/Thomas_Organ_Crybaby.jpg
shifty

Nothing else seems to fit the statement, due to a 24 movie never having existed.

Lestov16
One of the many numerous times Bauer was captured (strapped to a chair) and said villain could have put a bullet in his head which would have rendered Bauer's future involvement in them failing null and void.

LOL. Specific examples please.

And WTF are you talking about?
In season 2, they needed pertinent info that only he had.
In Season 4, they had to trade him for Behrooz
In Season 5, they needed him to give up the CTU team's position
They always give a plausible reason as to why Jack is kept alive if captured

In Die Hard 3, Simon left McClane alive for no reason.
In Die Hard 4, Gabriel decided to play grabass with McClane for no reason
There no plausible reason they left him alive other than pure stupidity.

Checkmate. You lose.

Robtard
LOL. Specific examples please.

And WTF are you talking about?
In season 2, they needed pertinent info that only he had.
In Season 4, they had to trade him for Behrooz
In Season 5, they needed him to give up the CTU team's position
They always give a plausible reason as to why Jack is kept alive if captured

In Die Hard 3, Simon left McClane alive for no reason.
In Die Hard 4, Gabriel decided to play grabass with McClane for no reason
There no plausible reason they left him alive other than pure stupidity.

Checkmate. You lose.

Off the top of my head? When he was tied to a chair(again) and Nina (who we know knew better) didn't just put a bullet in his head, but instead decided to kiss him in some clowny attempt to lie detect via lip-powers and he then headbutted her and broke free.

If I was so inclined to go back and rewatch, there were more and I'm pretty sure they were brought up in your McClane vs Bauer thread at one point or another. This was shortly before the six teams of CTU Spec OPS arrived to save the day.

You can't checkmate when you've already lost your king, kiddo.

Lestov16
1 incident for Bauer, 3 for McClane . You still lose.

I haven't just killed your king, I've conquered your kingdom. Now bow to me.

Robtard
1 incident for Bauer, 3 for McClane . You still lose.

I haven't just killed your king, I've conquered your kingdom. Now bow to me.

This wasn't a "who has more" dick measuring contest. I questioned why you don't use your own made up rules to judge evenly, you asked for proof of your bias; I showed it.

Stop trying to be like Quanchi. You were wrong, as proven and defeated. Just accept it and move on gracefully, Bobby.

Lestov16
Um, no. We've proven that McClane is poor in H2H and CQB. We've proven that McClane doesn't stop his villains as much as they stop themselves. He is not the invincible divine-powered action god you claim, he's just a guy who happens to simultaneously be in the wrong place at the wrong time and at the same time at the right place at the right time. Bauer clearly out performs him in H2H and CQB. I'm willing to admit, McClane's quickdraw accuracy may best Bauer, but the fact that you won't admit that Bauer takes McClane in H2H and CQB, when he definitely does, just shows your bias.

Robtard
Stop with the non sequiturs.

What "we've" proven is that you don't use the same measuring stick. You implied Bauer doesn't excel due to your "chump villains" angle, it was shown he does.

Lestov16
Does Bauer beat McClane in H2H and melee? That's the main question here. From an objective standpoint, looking at the feats, he clearly does.

Fine, I was wrong, again, my memory isn't top notch. I have't seen 24 in about 7 months, and okay, as I said, you named an incident, when I said there were zero, so yeah, egg on my face there.

But like I said, that was one incident. Jack rarely encounters situations like those. I can name you multiple times in the DH films (except for DH2, as I haven't seen that one in a moment) when the villains would have outright succeeded but didn't not because of a plausible reason, but pure stupidity and hubris.

The main point where this argument spawned from (which is being horribly derailed) is how skilled is McClane in H2H and CQB compared to Bauer. I proved he would lose. Do you believe differently and if so, why?

Robtard
We already have a thread about that.

Kudos for manning up.

No, there's more. Another that comes to mind: The female assassin disguised as an FBI agent who successfully tricked Bauer, she could have put a bullet in his head several times before they finally confronted each other, but she waited like a dunce.

The thread was derailed when you brought Bauer in. He's not in it.

Lestov16
Who is better in H2H and CQB, McClane or Bauer?

Robtard
Still on the Bauer schtick...

Skill wise? The guy with the special forces training. Bauer. We've gone through this before in the other thread.

quanchi112
Nope its not. Its not even the same as Bauer's constant reliance on Tony.
With only the lord's help, you only get one.

It seems to have left McClane with powers to have crazy shit happen around him that is in his fvour but seems to enable him to kill all else.

Im just going by screenfeats. Not pre-decided hate campaigns.

Do love that you're both still crying though. Your whole logic is moronic. It's like saying Superman beats Galactus because he usually prevails as he's the good guy. It's horrible logic. This isn't a Die Hard movie and nor is a versus thread fall into a Superman comic. You guys are way behind the times.

Sadako of Girth
Who says its not a DH movie?

And who says that'd make a blind bit of difference anyway..?
(Unless you mean to gimp McClane further by denying attributes via "its not his movie" which is horrible, embarrassing fail logic at best, of course anyway)

No I never made the Superman Galactus comparison.
(Although yeah McClane kinda is Galactus like in his bankable feats screentime record....)

Lestov16

Skill wise? The guy with the special forces training. Bauer.

So you finally admit that Bauer takes McClane in H2H and CQB, and I admit that McClane takes Bauer in gunfights. There, see, all is resolved, and we didn't need hundreds upon hundreds of pages to reach this conclusion.

Sadako of Girth
Yet still you provided them. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Bauer never fought anyone with McClane's attributes.
Meanwhile every special forces guy who faced McClane died.

So jury is still out on that one for me and a lot of others, I suspect.

Person wants to fight McClane...does...dies... theres a definite pattern to be observed: What faces McClane is destroyed/killed just because Jack likes to suck neck, doesnt mean McClane would let him.

The encounter could end with Jack KO'd outfought in some dirty manner and Jack tied to a chair again.

Lestov16
No. McClane is clearly poor in H2H, and Bauer excels in it. This is not up for debate. McClane wins gunfights yes, but it's obvious based off comparison of H2H and CQB feats that Bauer is superior in those categories. This is not up for debate unless you are a trolling dick

Sadako of Girth
There is no denying what I said.
For it is all true.

This is unequivocally correct and the dick trophy has already been taken by you in denying it, clownshoe.

Who has the best and only screenfea- oh thats right: McClane.
When we want fights stats from somone who's best medium is the same one as Richard Simmons and any random TV chef has, we'll give you a shout on Bauer.

quanchi112
Who says its not a DH movie?

And who says that'd make a blind bit of difference anyway..?
(Unless you mean to gimp McClane further by denying attributes via "its not his movie" which is horrible, embarrassing fail logic at best, of course anyway)

No I never made the Superman Galactus comparison.
(Although yeah McClane kinda is Galactus like in his bankable feats screentime record....) This is a versus thread not a movie. The only way it's a movie is if it's made and we go watch it. Dear lord.

This isn't Eli's movie nor is it McClane's movie. Acting like the opponents of McClane have to fight in a die hard movie is fanboyish and unfair. This is a versus thread just like in any other versus matchup where the heroes can die.

Lestov16
There is no denying what I said.
For it is all true.

This is unequivocally correct and the dick trophy has already been taken by you in denying it, clownshoe.

Who has the best and only screenfea- oh thats right: McClane.
When we want fights stats from somone who's best medium is the same one as Richard Simmons and any random TV chef has, we'll give you a shout on Bauer.

You honestly think that television characters are inferior... somehow to film characters? laughing That has to be the most retarded thing I've ever read. You went full retard, dude. You're so full of retard that you're bursting from the overflow.

5hfYJsQAhl0&autoplay=1

Anybody who reads this thread, just look at this guy's post quote here, and you can automatically tell that any crap that comes out of his mouth is not credible in the slightest and shouldn't even regarded as a relevant opinion.

I've already proved that McClane is inferior in H2H and CQB to Bauer. Robtard already conceded to this. It's all over. You're just beating a dead horse if you try to dispute the blatantly obvious, undeniable, and indisputable fact that Bauer dominates McClane in H2H and CQB. A normal person wouldn't be afraid to admit this, as these are only fictional characters, but here's some fanboys who will ignore logic and reason for their beloved hero.

That's where my intensity comes from. Not cause I'm a Bauer fanboy, as I haven't seen the show in almost a year, but the fact that fanboys honestly think people are stupid enough to think that utter bull and nonsense will pass as truth. It's a blatant insult to my intelligence and I won't stand for it.

McClane loses here, as the Godly McClane Factor was utterly disproved, he loses against Bauer in H2H and melee, he loses against Riggs, and anyone else whom you've given him a win against based purely off "The McClane Factor", one of the worst concepts I've ever heard of. Kaibs, what were you thinking? How is it a McClane Factor when James Bond and virtually every other adventure hero had it decades earlier? Eli slices this dude up. /thread

Robtard
So you finally admit that Bauer takes McClane in H2H and CQB, and I admit that McClane takes Bauer in gunfights. There, see, all is resolved, and we didn't need hundreds upon hundreds of pages to reach this conclusion.

LoL, strawmanning ip up. I didn't say Bauer beats McClane in a fight. I said Bauer has more H2H skills.

I've never claimed that McClane had some superb H2H skills. He's a basic fighter, punches, slams, knees and headbutts. Nothing fancy like some spin-kicks or needless posing, but he gets the job done.

quanchi112
LoL, strawmanning ip up. I didn't say Bauer beats McClane in a fight. I said Bauer has more H2H skills.

I've never claimed that McClane had some superb H2H skills. He's a basic fighter, punches, slams, knees and headbutts. Nothing fancy like some spin-kicks or needless posing, but he gets the job done. You have just reposted the same old he's a hero and prevails type thing which has no bearing in a versus thread.

Robtard
You have just reposted the same old he's a hero and prevails type thing which has no bearing in a versus thread.

Incorrect and another strawman. Stop going out of your way to troll, okay?

quanchi112
Incorrect and another strawman. Stop going out of your way to troll, okay? It's the same horrible logic. It's like saying McClane beats T-1000 because he's survived more movies.

Robtard
It's the same horrible logic. It's like saying McClane beats T-1000 because he's survived more movies.

Strawman bashing is your only defense. Wonder how long until your arms get tired.

quanchi112
Strawman bashing is your only defense. Wonder how long until your arms get tired. It's the same fanboyish logic Superman fanboys use but ignore when it's another hero. It's selective and moronic. By your logic Harry beats Dumbledore since he was never killed and survived more movies. LOL.

Robtard
It's the same fanboyish logic Superman fanboys use but ignore when it's another hero. It's selective and moronic.

By your logic Harry beats Dumbledore since he was never killed and survived more movies. LOL.

I understand you hate DC. While that's your prerogative, it's silly to bash something in a fool's manner just because you don't like it.

Not tired yet I see. No, that would be you still bashing that strawman you made, since you've never been able to counter the arguments I actually make.

quanchi112
I understand you hate DC. While that's your prerogative, it's silly to bash something in a fool's manner just because you don't like it.

Not tired yet I see. No, that would be you still bashing that strawman you made, since you've never been able to counter the arguments I actually make. I gave you an example. I have sigs of dc characters proving I don't hate dc. I do however prefer marvel.

Surviving more movies is horrible logic you endorse. I don't. I could care less if you don't like my examples because they are pertinent to the point I was trying to make. You are just stubborn.

Robtard
I gave you an example. I have sigs of dc characters proving I don't hate dc. I do however prefer marvel.

Surviving more movies is horrible logic you endorse. I don't. I could care less if you don't like my examples because they are pertinent to the point I was trying to make. You are just stubborn.

You don't have to justify your insane bias to me, I couldn't care less of your DC and Marvel love-hate bandwagonning.

Get that strawman!

quanchi112
You don't have to justify your insane bias to me, I couldn't care less of your DC and Marvel love-hate bandwagonning.

Get that strawman! I am completely objective whereas your logic flip flops from thread to thread. That's the difference between us. Surviving more films means more formidable in your world not mine.

Robtard
I am completely objective whereas your logic flip flops from thread to thread. That's the difference between us. Surviving more films means more formidable in your world not mine.

It's funny seeing you pat yourself on the back and try to reassure yourself.

Choke that strawman out, he's got no chance!

Sadako of Girth
You honestly think that television characters are inferior... somehow to film characters? laughing That has to be the most retarded thing I've ever read. You went full retard, dude. You're so full of retard that you're bursting from the overflow.

5hfYJsQAhl0&autoplay=1

Anybody who reads this thread, just look at this guy's post quote here, and you can automatically tell that any crap that comes out of his mouth is not credible in the slightest and shouldn't even regarded as a relevant opinion.

I've already proved that McClane is inferior in H2H and CQB to Bauer. Robtard already conceded to this. It's all over. You're just beating a dead horse if you try to dispute the blatantly obvious, undeniable, and indisputable fact that Bauer dominates McClane in H2H and CQB. A normal person wouldn't be afraid to admit this, as these are only fictional characters, but here's some fanboys who will ignore logic and reason for their beloved hero.

That's where my intensity comes from. Not cause I'm a Bauer fanboy, as I haven't seen the show in almost a year, but the fact that fanboys honestly think people are stupid enough to think that utter bull and nonsense will pass as truth. It's a blatant insult to my intelligence and I won't stand for it.

McClane loses here, as the Godly McClane Factor was utterly disproved, he loses against Bauer in H2H and melee, he loses against Riggs, and anyone else whom you've given him a win against based purely off "The McClane Factor", one of the worst concepts I've ever heard of. Kaibs, what were you thinking? How is it a McClane Factor when James Bond and virtually every other adventure hero had it decades earlier? Eli slices this dude up. /thread

Still crying about the completely bankable, onscreen validated and validated McClane Factor...? Awwww poor likkle diddums.
You grandstand, you engage in histrionics mindlessly, and you have proven nothing other than your bias, butthurt and hatred.

Bauers 'victories' (most assisted by CTU) over mundane throwaway fodder cut no grass here against McClane.
The fact that you write love sonnets over and over in threads about Bauer when he isn't even featured in the threads at hand are signature, fingerprint and calling card of your trolly, clowny, butthurt ways which will never ever mend due to the deep, deep lacerations within your bowels..
smokin'

Sadako of Girth

Choke that strawman out, he's got no chance!

I know man I was creasing up reading that stuff.
Smugness has never been so hilariously wrongly claimed as with this dud.

(No, thats not a typo)

quanchi112

Choke that strawman out, he's got no chance! No, that is the logic you backed up. I however did not back up this logic. I will give you one last chance to rescind the logic of surviving more movies means more formidable. Go.

Sadako of Girth
It works. Especially surviving 5 movies at DH level.

Can't see Eli doing that even once.

quanchi112
It works. Especially surviving 5 movies at DH level.

Can't see Eli doing that even once. You're completely discounting skill, abilities, and the circumstances involved in both movie series and movie. By your logic Harry defeats dumbledore due to surviving two more movies. It's awful.

Lestov16
Quan, you really want to take these dumbasses opinion at face value when they said that they think film characters are automatically better than TV characters. You really want to listen to a retard with thoughts like that?

Robtard
You're "raging" (your words) again; you need to calm down.

Sadako of Girth
You're completely discounting skill, abilities, and the circumstances involved in both movie series and movie. By your logic Harry defeats dumbledore due to surviving two more movies. It's awful.

Nope. They were accounted for. You and Lesty discount and downplay McClane's feats, skills (even though they arent flashy), abilities whenever convenient, so lets not get silly there.

Lesty man, movies are bigger, better, faster, harder and more explosive. And there is less frilly drama screentime in packed action movies than in stretched out serial TV. Fact.

Like Robtard said: Calm down.

Lestov16
^http://bangshift.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/dumbass1.jpg

Sadako of Girth
Well.....double dumbass on you.

quanchi112
Quan, you really want to take these dumbasses opinion at face value when they said that they think film characters are automatically better than TV characters. You really want to listen to a retard with thoughts like that? That's the thing their logic doesn't apply across the board so you can tell it's bullshit. I don't think either one believes anything with regards to McClane. It's fun to corner my prey.Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Nope. They were accounted for. You and Lesty discount and downplay McClane's feats, skills (even though they arent flashy), abilities whenever convenient, so lets not get silly there.

Lesty man, movies are bigger, better, faster, harder and more explosive. And there is less frilly drama screentime in packed action movies than in stretched out serial TV. Fact.

Like Robtard said: Calm down. Getting your ass kicked for the majority of the film and somehow prevailing mainly due to weak villains isn't that uber. Granted we know by now McClane will live but you trying to treat a versus thread like a Die Hard movie is gimping the other side. Equal ground.

Sadako of Girth
No fight, no drama: No movie. (Would just get relegated to TV series format then, wouldn't it).

Logic I would have to say, is something you have only read about, judging by you asserting that Van Zan would have beaten McClane..

quanchi112
No fight, no drama: No movie. (Would just get relegated to TV series format then, wouldn't it).

Logic I would have to say, is something you have only read about, judging by you asserting that Van Zan would have beaten McClane.. There can be a fight sure but McClane is frequently on the receiving end of many an ass kickings. A woman disarmed and crushed him. Then the director had her just turn around and walk away from him. Then McClane being a true woman beater suckered her from behind to gain control of the fight.

Zan no old attacks from one of the remaining alpha males left on the planet. He also hunted dragons. The guy was someone McClane would follow.

Sadako of Girth
The woman who he KO'd then killed with a truck, who displayed paranormal levels of endurance..? She'd have killed Van Zan..?

Nah Van Zan grunted a lot, was dumb and couldn't punch despite all his noise.

Lestov16
LOL you downplaying pussy. She kicked his ass all of the place, both before and after he effectively cheapshotted her (and even that was due to her being an utter dumbass). Before I said McClane would win against Zan, but after seeing how much of a punk McClane really is, I may be changing my judgement (but again, Zan did have those weak hits, so IDK entirely)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>