Clyde Vs Jack Bauer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Whilst Jack Bauer visits Philo Beddoe on car business, Clyde takes the day off of caddy scrapping duties at Philo's repair and scrap yard and goes on a hunt for Oreos.

http://loldamn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/funny-jack-bauer-getting-back-to-work.jpg

http://5wordmoviereviews.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/every-which-way-but-loose-original.jpg

He smells them in Bauer's grocery bag that sits in the car Philo is repairing for him and wants them, but as he goes towards them, closing range, Jack sees him and engages Clyde in unarmed combat.

They fight to the death.

Who wins...?

Lestov16
Haven't seen the film, but enraged orangutans are pretty scary. Even if Jack managed to break it's neck, his face would definitely be mauled. Then again, haven't seen the film. Can someone get some youtube clips of Clyde's fight scenes?

Just based off the facts: enraged orangutan vs human in unarmed combat, I'd say orangutan 6.5 out of 10 (won't say 7 because Jack is a pretty good neck snapper)

Sadako of Girth
BkD7UTYrbB0

i98QrSSHxo4

Lestov16
Blatant spite thread

Sadako of Girth
Nope. You yourself rate Bauer as able to snap Clyde's neck, Mr.spitey butthurt.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Nope. You yourself rate Bauer as able to snap Clyde's neck, Mr.spitey butthurt.

I blatantly said I hadn't seen the film. Bauer clearly dies here. Anyone short of Marv dies here. Lol at your thinly-veiled spite thread.

Sadako of Girth
Well he clearly dies in all those McBauer threads before too, so whats changed?

Originally posted by Lestov16

Just based off the facts: enraged orangutan vs human in unarmed combat, I'd say orangutan 6.5 out of 10 (won't say 7 because Jack is a pretty good neck snapper)

Dude you Eli'd up a genuinely attempted spite thread cause McClane beat the possession box, after making your McClane vs Bauer thread after McClane Vs Bauer thread out of your feelings of rectal violation, when Tony's biatch kept losing again and again.

You shall not speaketh of spite threads to me.
smokin'

Lestov16
Well he clearly dies in all those McBauer threads before too, so whats changed?

Dude you Eli'd up a genuinely attempted spite thread cause McClane beat the possession box, after making your McClane vs Bauer thread after McClane Vs Bauer thread out of your feelings of rectal violation, when Tony's biatch kept losing again and again.

You shall not speaketh of spite threads to me.
smokin'

laughing McClane hasn't won any of the threads you listed. GTFO with your obvious McBullshit.

This is a blatant spite thread. I have never once said that Jack has the strength to rip apart cars with is bare hands. Again, LOL at your failed spite thread, bucko laughing

Sadako of Girth
Except he won them all and very conclusively.

If it is, (and it isnt) your numerous spite threads all pre-dated it.

Its not a failed spite thread. Thats in your mind. Its a successful non spite thread. Big difference.

Lestov16
None of the threads on this board count because Bauer's feats lie in his television appearances (although his feats in his TV movie themself rival anything McClane's done in terms of CQB). You putridly trolled the board AVF and provoked me into a rage which got the thread closed, tactics which you accused RJ of doing several times. Matter of fact, you are acting exactly like RJ when he's on his trolling rants.....

laughing You are RJ at his worst. You claimed McClane can pwn supernatural entities, RJ claimed that Blade could beat Hit Girl. You guys are two sides of the same trolling fanboy coin. :lol;

Enjoy your failed spite thread, kiddo. Get back to me (and the rest of reality) when you're done polishing McClane's other bald head

Robtard
"Provoked me into a rage" LoL

Lestov16
Originally posted by Robtard

Yeah. You should be familiar with it, since you accused RJ of doing it in the Bobby Lee Swagger vs Agent 47 thread. GTFO with your hypocrisy, trollboy

BruceSkywalker
dare i say.. clyde ftw,,,lol

Sadako of Girth
Wow.
If you were provoked into rage over a fictitious character thread disagreement, then it may be time to chill out and do other things.
Kinda sad how you're still in the 'childishly blames everyone else (even grown ups) for his own shortcomings' phase, though.

Wow x2..Someone really likes their RJ, doesn't they...? Is this the source of your butthurt? He pulling your anal strings?
RJ means nothing to me, so if you're thinking that evoking his name is gonna affect/provoke me somehow, th..... oh....! look! A squirrel....!!!!!
smile
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/316/742/44b.jpg

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
dare i say.. clyde ftw,,,lol

Spoken like an unbiased, unbutthurt bastion of truth.

See, Lesty....? THATS how its done.

Lestov16

Enjoy your failed spite thread, kiddo. Get back to me (and the rest of reality) when you're done polishing McClane's other bald head

Sadako of Girth
Well, Rageboy... firstly, I've had hangovers older than you, so the calling me 'kiddo' is yet more projection by you. Get back me after your illogical and ferverant nomming off of Bauer in lala land.

Secondly, you lose and cry lots: Fact. Its okay though. Everyone needs a skill and yours is in being excellently wrong all the time, and your wildly inaccurate suppositions leave more correctness for the ones who make the smart choice.

Lestov16
How do I lose an obvious spite thread? laughing More delusions from a retarded biased fanboy

Sadako of Girth
Well you create them over and over and again (like the tonnes of illegal ones you man in MVF as Bauer had zero jurisdiction there) and fail to win them over and over again. (Like you did in said MVF AND the AVF attempt you made) Its really not rocket science, BWOBH...

Lestov16
Well, Rageboy... firstly, I've had hangovers older than you, so the calling me 'kiddo' is yet more projection by you. Get back me after your illogical and ferverant nomming off of Bauer in lala land.

laughing See I'm getting in your head there, sport. Go drink your sippy cup.

Sadako of Girth
Not really self fellating self flattery boy.

Im not the one who was "driven to rage", now, was I...?

I was just pointing out how silly you look to all who know our respective ages.....but what the hell...strawman away. Its all you ever have.

Lestov16
Well you create them over and over and again (like the tonnes of illegal ones you man in MVF as Bauer had zero jurisdiction there) and
fail to win them over and over again. (Like you did in said MVF AND the AVF attempt you made) Its really not rocket science, BWOBH...

You trolled all of those boards. In the AVF thread you were talking about how Bauer only had "TV feats". So yeah.

And the fact you are a grown man and such a biased troll is either utterly pathetic, or utterly hilarious. I think it's both laughing

Sadako of Girth
No I haven't I've debated rationally and logically.
It was pointed out in AVF that you had failed in multiple MVF threads....and thats all fair and above board.
(I know you didn't like it and used it as more rage fuel for yourself)

You will learn one day when you get there, that being a man has nothing to do with taking trollery from butthurt, rage prone, perspectiveless, hypocritical fools such as yourself.. smile

McWin.
Now as shown in the threads all along, McClane is symbiotically linked with unseen forces AKA the McClane factor. No arguement there. Divine attributes are little to be ashamed of.
Bauer had his botty wiped constantly by one of the biggest organisations in mortal man, couldnt survive an old ladies tazer, and STILL had no movies.

The fact that you will be commenting below out of kneejerk butthurt , unable through rage to leave it alone is a clear indicator of the depth of your scarring and lacerations and weird rage cause it was proven that Bauer couldn't do most of what you said he did, and what he did, largely he did only with constant CTU backing.

*cue butthurt post*

\/

Lestov16
Quite a long post there, sport. Stop letting me get into your head, trollboy laughing

Sadako of Girth
Quite a long post there, sport. Stop letting me get into your head, trollboy laughing

Sorry? What was that you said: "provoked me into a rage"?

laughing out loud

Fill this out, and get it back to us, since you proved me right:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/060/713/butthurt-form.jpg

Lestov16
Who made the obvious spite thread here? Oh, yeah laughing Keep on trolling, kiddo.

Sadako of Girth
Not I, obviously...

But You did. (Unsuccesfully too)

In the MVF we had the follwing illegal threads:

Jack Bauer Vs John McClane
Jack Bauer Vs John McClane II
Jack Bauer Vs John McClane III
Jack Bauer Vs John McClane IV
Jack Bauer Vs John McClane V
Jack Bauer Vs John McClane VI
Jack Bauer Vs John McClane VII
Jack Bauer Vs John McClane VIII
Jack Bauer Vs John McClane IIX
Jack Bauer Vs John McClane IX
Jack Bauer Vs John McClane X
Jack Bauer Vs John McClane XI

Jack Bauer Vs John McClane AVF
(all threads closed because you just trolled and flamed when it was proven that McClane beats Bauer)
John McClane and Riggs Vs Possession box
John McClane Vs Eli

I'm not the one trolling and getting enraged when it doesn't work, embryo/sperm combo..

Lestov16
That fact that you insist you aren't trolling in your own obvious spite thread is just hilarious laughing

Again, stop with the long butthurt posts, kiddo. They just further prove you to be the biased fan boy that you are.

Sadako of Girth
You first, Sperm/egg.

The fact that a short paragraph or two is too long for you is no surprise to me given your usual debate position/level of informedness.

Lestov16

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/060/713/butthurt-form.jpg

Is this what you had to fill out in order to make your spite thread? laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
Nope.

I must say at this point: I no longer misunderstand the 'you fellating Bauer constantly' situation... I see now that you view it as a heroic act in attempting to free your tazered brothers from their nutsack prison below Jack's belt, spermy.

Lestov16
Your opinion doesn't matter when you make a spite thread (because it means you are a dumbass) /fact wink

Sadako of Girth
Well thanks for the confession, dumbass.

Dont be scared: Its just a picture: They aren't REALLY gonna absorb you:

http://jumbossellout.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/kleenex.jpg

Lestov16
Keep on trollin', spiteboy laughing

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110927121344/logopedia/images/d/db/Spite_Obey_Your_Hate.jpg

Sadako of Girth
Wow. I bet you single handedly keep the makers of that drink in business per annum...

Found your picture in the official pic thread, O ragey one...
\/

Lestov16
I'm sorry. Does the guy who made the blatant spite thread have any relevant opinion? Nope? Okay. I didn't think so. smile

Sadako of Girth
I know, but I still listen to you out of courtesy all the same.

Lestov16
Pretty juvenile for a "grown man" (supposedly) laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
Well, yes...you are, but I won't hold it against you.
'Cause I'm not the one who lives in a crusty tubesock.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bionerd/3751097410/

Sorry, can you speak up? (your comrades are drowning you out.)
And in English, not in muffled rage tears and screaming. Thanks.

Lestov16
I'm afraid to click on that picture. No telling what your sick manchild mind has conceived of. You already put forth in another thread the concept of "felching". God couldn't even imagine what other horrors lie in your cranium.

Sadako of Girth
I'm afraid to click on that picture. No telling what your sick manchild mind has conceived of. You already put forth in another thread the concept of "felching". God couldn't even imagine what other horrors lie in your cranium.

Wow. That was something I heard about on the comedy show 'Mary Whitehouse experience'.
But that really stuck in your head, didn't it?

Must be that as sperm, you must fear it happening to you.
But as the vid is a science one, being related to truth it doesnt surprise me one iota that you would run screaming away from it in terror.
Anyway...

Clyde wins.
McClane Wins.
You set up loads of spite threads then tears flow when a thread that isn't even spite that you don't like gets posted.
Gonna rage/cry more...?

Lestov16
Let's look at the facts

-You made a blatant spite thread
-You trolled your spite thread to 40 posts
- You want to show me pictures of your "crusty tubesock" sick

And you expect me to regard your bullshit opinion as fact? laughing

Sadako of Girth
Let's look at the facts

-I made like 13 blatant spite threads
-I trolled my spite threads to 40 posts
-I then accuse you if doing everything that I did

And I expect you to regard my bullshit opinions as fact? laughing

I know. You've obviously lost it..

Just in an obviously ragey, butthurt tantrumy sperm kinda way.

Lestov16
Said by the guy with the spite thread laughing

Sadako of Girth
Said by the guy with the spite thread laughing

Yes... This was... /\

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t575336.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t575199.html

Clyde wins.
McClane Wins.
You set up loads of spite threads then tears flow when a thread that isn't even spite that you don't like gets posted.
Gonna rage/cry more...?

Lestov16
McClane vs Eli wasn't a spite thread, since you claim McClane is also protected by God (it would only be a spite thread if you were lying about that "McClane Factor" bullshit, and since you claim is was a spite thread....wink )

And I didn't make the Box thread. Didn't you read the first post of that thread, or are you not old enough to read yet?

Sadako of Girth
But you thought it was when you initially set it up.
Then you got spanked.

You championed it's cause and trolled in it nonetheless...and with your constant emulation of RJ/Quanchi tacticry, the lines blur.
YOU certainly aren't old enough to, spermy, having only just escaped the nutsack, finding new found accomodation in a tubesock..

Robtard
Yeah. You should be familiar with it, since you accused RJ of doing it in the Bobby Lee Swagger vs Agent 47 thread. GTFO with your hypocrisy, trollboy

Hypocrisy? I was laughing that you said "provoked me into rage". But it seems this thread has once again provoked that little rage-beast inside you.

Calm down, dear boy. It's just the MVF.

Can you post a link where I said RJ "provoked me into a rage" or similar? Cos I don't recall raging in that thread, I recall loling, as I am here in this thread.

Lestov16
YES!

I finally figured it out. I knew I recognized you from somewhere, Saddie. Here you are, in all your glory

Robtard
YES!

I finally figured it out. I knew I recognized you from somewhere, Saddie. Here you are, in all your glory

Avast Anti-Virus is saying that's a virus link.

Sadako of Girth
Tut tut tut, Lesty. Shame on you. Is this the level of butthurtery you have fallen to? Attempted E-infection?

Nice one, Robtard.

Sadako of Girth
Well well well. Posted like every few minutes all day, trolling away, then he posts the virus link and disappears at the same time.. seems like maliciousness/not accident.

Lestov16
I had to go to the store. Are you stalking me, trollboy?

Sadako of Girth
Sure you were. Its all just a massive coincidence, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are YOU in this thread I made, 3 pages after you decided Bauer lost, dragging things out stalking ME?
(and accusing ME of trolling still, having just attempted to virus me..?)

Sure looks that way to me.

If you dont want to address me any further then leave the thread and do not attempt any further to address or contact me.. I'll do the same. 'Cause as usual, you're actually doing the stalking and trolling here.

Robtard
It's possible that my antivirus (AVAST) is giving a false positive or that the link is indeed viral but Lestov's antivirus failed to detect it and he could be unknowingly infected now.

Either way, I sincerely hope he didn't purposely try a viral attack. Cos that's just despicably low and brings the level of butthurt in the MVF to record levels.

Lestov16
Prove that link leads to a virus, spitekid

Sadako of Girth
You really expect me to click it? lol
Avast Anti-Virus is saying that's a virus link.
It's possible that my antivirus (AVAST) is giving a false positive or that the link is indeed viral but Lestov's antivirus failed to detect it and he could be unknowingly infected now.

Either way, I sincerely hope he didn't purposely try a viral attack. Cos that's just despicably low and brings the level of butthurt in the MVF to record levels.

Are YOU in this thread I made, 3 pages after you decided Bauer lost, dragging things out stalking ME?
(and accusing ME of trolling still, having just attempted to virus me..?)

Sure looks that way to me.

If you dont want to address me any further then leave the thread and do not attempt any further to address or contact me.. I'll do the same. 'Cause as usual, you're actually doing the stalking and trolling here.

Still here, Rageystalkertroll?

Robtard
Prove that link leads to a virus, spitekid

My AVAST at home blocked it as "URL:MAL", which means an infected link. But as I said, could have been a false positive.

Kaspersky Antivirus here at work didn't. But I knew what it was before I clicked it, if you hover your cursor over the link, status reads as: http://trololololololololololo.com/ which we all know is the Russian singer vid troll version. How clever of you.

Lestov16

McClane Wins.

Just wanted to mention, in the threads in the MVF, you claimed McClane won because you disregarded Bauer's feats because they were from television. Then in the AVF, when asked to present evidence showing that McClane would win, you said all of your arguments were in the MVF threads and was too lazy to get them. Again, you blatantly refused to show evidence in a thread.

Your other argument consisted of...

-something regarding a tazer (which wasn't relevant as a tazer was in none of the thread scenarios, and was disproved in DH2, in which a 2 second tap knocked a man unconscious and would obviously kill any human (including McClane) if held directly on one's heart for 10 seconds, as it was on Bauer's) ,

- something about McClane launching cars ( again irrelevant; You and Robtard, of all people of should be aware of the irrelvancy of this feat, as you argued against Bobby Lee Swagger shooting down helicopters in the Bobby Lee Swagger vs Agent 47 thread, in which you both rightfully stated that such a feat had nothing to do with the thread at hand; Same applies with McClane launching cars).

I showed perfect evidence showing that McClane can be easily defeated in H2H (he can't win a fight against normal combatants (hasn't one a pure H2H fight in any DH film once), less lone an utter beast like Jack Bauer who can snap necks like tiwgs), melee (in DH4, he was easily disarmed), and is pretty close in gun skills.

Everybody (including DDM and Placidity, amongst others) agreed that Bauer won, and Lord Shadow Z only argued against Bauer because this was the MVF and Bauer was a TV character

McClane won none of the threads, and your word doesn't count because all you and Robtard have done is troll tirelessly. Bauer kicks McClane's ass. Sorry, but that's how it is.

VDW0ZnZxjn4

Robtard

Jack Bauer can't break an orangutan's neck. Those fools can fall 50 feet out of a tree, land of their heads and walk away with no serious injury.

Evolution > Bauer.

Lestov16
Yes, Jack loses this obvious spite thread no expression

Lestov16
Just wanted to mention, in the threads in the MVF, you claimed McClane won because you disregarded Bauer's feats because they were from television. Then in the AVF, when asked to present evidence showing that McClane would win, you said all of your arguments were in the MVF threads and was too lazy to get them. Again, you blatantly refused to show evidence in a thread.

Your other argument consisted of...

-something regarding a tazer (which wasn't relevant as a tazer was in none of the thread scenarios, and was disproved in DH2, in which a 2 second tap knocked a man unconscious and would obviously kill any human (including McClane) if held directly on one's heart for 10 seconds, as it was on Bauer's) ,

- something about McClane launching cars ( again irrelevant; You and Robtard, of all people of should be aware of the irrelvancy of this feat, as you argued against Bobby Lee Swagger shooting down helicopters in the Bobby Lee Swagger vs Agent 47 thread, in which you both rightfully stated that such a feat had nothing to do with the thread at hand; Same applies with McClane launching cars).

I showed perfect evidence showing that McClane can be easily defeated in H2H (he can't win a fight against normal combatants (hasn't one a pure H2H fight in any DH film once), less lone an utter beast like Jack Bauer who can snap necks like tiwgs), melee (in DH4, he was easily disarmed), and is pretty close in gun skills.

Everybody (including DDM and Placidity, amongst others) agreed that Bauer won, and Lord Shadow Z only argued against Bauer because this was the MVF and Bauer was a TV character

McClane won none of the threads, and your word doesn't count because all you and Robtard have done is troll tirelessly. Bauer kicks McClane's ass. Sorry, but that's how it is.

VDW0ZnZxjn4

Also just wanted to note, your other argument, the McClane Factor doesn't exist

McClane only wins because his villains are retards

DH1- Karl simply shooting McClane in the back of the head when McClane was on the phone, but didn't; Hans ordering a simple patdown, or shooting McClane as soon as he walked in the room, would have ended everything

DH3- Simon lets McClane and Zeus live instead of shooting them onsite, and gives McClane evidence as to his next location; Police dude even says that Simon got away if not for his stupidity with the pill bottle; Habib Marwan would have never done that

DH4- Gabriel has McClane cornered, and instead of shooting him onsite, decides to phuck around and lift him for no reason. Again, if Gabriel would have just shot McClane, it would have been a wrap

So again, McClane does not have a magic being watching over him, he just has amateur wannabe-terrorists who steal candy bars as foes. He may seem impressive but that's just because he takes on chumps. He's never taken on a 24-level threat and would get eviscerated doing so.

Robtard
Also just wanted to note, your other argument, the McClane Factor doesn't exist

Incorrect, it's a well documented phenomenon.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f106/t541109.html

Lestov16
Just disproved it, son yes

Robtard
Just disproved it, son yes

Your few little nitpickings (which are all arguable) do not dispel the McClane Factor. If anything, they enforce it.

Read The McClane Factor thread; illuminate yourself out of the shadow of ignorance.

Lestov16
Looked like a thread made by a film fanboy and supported solely by you and Saddie, so yeah, "well-documented" my ass laughing

RJ also has it right in that thread. McClane has to resort to such extreme methods (blowing up entire airplanes, launching a car at a copter, ramming a car into Maggie Q, etc.) because he is so defenseless in CQB.

Robtard
Looked like a thread made by a film fanboy and supported solely by you and Saddie, so yeah, "well-documented" my ass laughing

RJ also has it right in that thread. McClane has to resort to such extreme methods (blowing up entire airplanes, launching a car at a copter, ramming a car into Maggie Q, etc.) because he is so defenseless in CQB.

Seems like you wish to dwell in ignorance.

Nah, that was just RJ taking a piss cos McClane lost to Riggs in the 'McClane Vs Riggs' thread. RJ even recanted and said McClane would beat Riggs a year or so later after he did a Die Hard marathon one night courtesy of me. Watching so much Die Hard in one sitting awakened the sleeper in him.

Lestov16
Sorry, I've already proven McClane is weak in H2H and melee, and is inferior or at most equal to Bauer in terms of gun skills. Retarded Amateur Villain Factor is the only thing that keeps McClane alive in his films (that is well-documented and proven wink )

Just cause you and Saddie managed to troll RJ into insanity doesn't mean you'll get me.

Also, please tell me what launching cars has to do with a H2H fight, gunfight, or melee fight in an office room? You criticize Swagger shooting down copters in the BLS vs 47 thread, stating that was irrelevant to the thread scenario, yet now you are stating this car scenario with McClane which is also irrelevant to the thread topic. Hypocrisy to the max, dude.

Sadako of Girth
Still baiting/'bating, eh?

Oh well some will never learn.
I've trolled no one. This is no spite thread, O'hypocrite maker of like 13 previous hate/rage/spite threads....

You've proved nothing in regards to McClane either being weak in anyway, (McClane's oppostion were genius next to the TV grade fools Bauer dealt) with as you keep falsifying your "evidence", denying screenfeats, downplaying others and crying a lot when you clearly dont get your own way. Your butthurt is without measure.
Everything Robtard said here is truth/fact based off of observable onscreen feats, to which you make yourself willingly blind out of desire to support your supposition. You're like a fundamentalist theologian at a science fair, in that regard, denying any workable, tested peer reviewed fact that contravenes your chosen POV, looking to misinterpretation in vain effort to substantiate your desired model of things, rather than letting the facts join together to point out the big picture 'as is'.
Poor science.

McClane clearly wins. (An off topic theme here that it seems you must troll and spam about at all times)
You claim Clyde wins, which more or less means that all your subsequent redundant and inappropriate posts about McClane, attacking Robtard, attacking myself are what they are: Troll tacticry and stalking.

You cannot be trolled into insanity on these boards. You're either insane to begin with or not to tightly wrapped.
(Isn't that so, rageboy?) Your idol RJ was always a troll here.
Looks like 3-4 pages after admitted Clyde victory, that you've clung on here for attention that you seem to crave 24/7 with a vengence.

The sympathy bus has left.

Lestov16

You've proved nothing in regards to McClane either being weak in anyway, (McClane's oppostion were genius next to the TV grade fools Bauer dealt)

"TV Grade". That was your main argument in the AVF thread as well.....The All Versus Forum. laughing Yeah, You are undeniably a biased troll.

And claiming I have used "troll tactics" is hilarious in your own phucking spite thread. And I never said Clyde lost. Ever. Again, you prove yourself to be the true troll here.

Sadako of Girth
It still stands no matter what forum it is said in. Its fact.

It wasn't a spite thread (Certainly less of a spite thread than the 32,411 dupethreads of trollishness that you made about McClane/Bauer and such)

You lie again. You stated that Clyde loses 3.5 times out of ten due to Jack's neck snapping ability.

Then when you say something different, like you think Clyde wins 10/10 magically, the thread then to you becomes a spite thread.
You are the troll and a childish liar.

Lestov16
It still stands no matter what forum it is said in. Its fact.

So TV Feats don't count in the All Versus Forum? LOL. What a troll

It wasn't a spite thread

You made a thread about a human vs a animal that can tear apart cars with ease. This is a spite thread, trollboy.

(Certainly less of a spite thread than the 32,411 dupethreads of trollishness that you made about McClane/Bauer and such)

I made....only three threads regarding Bauer vs McClane (the orignal, the gauntlet, and the one on the AVF), none of which are spite threads.

What other "spite threads" with McClane have I made? Him vs AF1? Yeah, that's a spite thread, despite the fact that it's a situation McClane takes on often . Him vs Cameron Poe? Yeah, epic spite thread there. I have never placed him against a being with blatant supernatural strength like you just did.

Even him vs Eli, if the McClane Factor exists you say it does, McClane should be protected. Thus not a spite thread.

The fact you are accusing me of spite threads, in your very own one is just hypocritical and further exposes you as the biased fanboy you are, trollboy.

You lie again. You stated that Clyde loses 3.5 times out of ten due to Jack's neck snapping ability.

Clearly said I hadn't seen the film, and that was before you posted your videos. I really can't believe you are trying to bait me here, trollboy. laughing

Then when you say something different, like you think Clyde wins 10/10 magically,

LOL "magically".Yeah I said Clyde wins 10/10, because I saw the video. I blatantly said I hadn't seen the film. I phucking asked you to post vids because I hadn't seen it. Again, Are you really this retarded, trollboy?

the thread then to you becomes a spite thread.

Because it is. You pitted a human against a being who can tear apart cars with it's bare hands. This is a blatant spite thread. You are fooling no one, trollboy.

You are the troll and a childish liar.

Considering you disregard feats as "TV Grade" in the All versus Forum, and wrongly state that I've made hundreds of spite threads towards McClane when I clearly haven't while trying to bait me in your own spite thread, it is hilariously hypocritical of you to be calling anyone a troll and a liar. laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
I never said they dont count in AVF.
I still dispute their quality though, compared to folk that endure movie level incidents and traumas.. generic TV Villain dumbness cannot ever be on Hans Gruber level suave sophistication and planning..

Everything you said above is rubbish, disproven over and over again..

Its not a spite thread. Your perception of what is self evident is imparied in all threads you argued against McClane in, and others too. Thats why you set up gimp threads expecting them to be seen as fair..you've posted like a person with no ability to discern truth.

Well since you have to go to name calling again, you are definitely the master baiter here, sperm/egg.

Lestov16
I never said they dont count in AVF.

yes you did

I still dispute their quality though, compared to folk that endure movie level incidents and traumas.. generic TV Villain dumbness cannot ever be on Hans Gruber level suave sophistication and planning..

LOL laughing laughing You think No television villain can ever be as intelligent as Hans Gruber? You are a close-minded fool if you think that. VERY close-minded. Do you think comic book villains can't be as intelligent? How about literature villains? That argument "television villains aren't as intelligent as film villains (no, no, my apologies, No TV villain can ever be as intelligent as Hans Gruber)", may be one of the most retarded things I have ever read in my life. You sir, have gone full retard. And you've already gone full troll and full fanboy, so I guess you've completed the trinity.

Everything you said above is rubbish, disproven over and over again...

WTF are you talking about? Did you read the post?

And you didn't disprove shit about McClane being an utter chump in H2H and melee (as proven by him getting his phucking ass kicked over and over again by opponents lesser than Bauer).

McClane has not won a pure H2H fight yet. Name me the fight scene in any Die Hard film that McClaen has won without use of an improvised weapon. Name one. Bauer on the other hands is confirmed to be skilled in H2H to the point that he can break a man's neck with any set of limbs, hands or feet, even while bound. McClane, in comparison had to fall down an entire staircase to break a man's neck. Bauer utterly rapes McClane in H2H. Hell, even combatants lesser than Bauer could take McClane in pure H2H because The Die Hard films establish that McClane is not a good fighter. The fact that you can't admit Bauer wins just the H2H, despite the fact that he obviously indisputably does, confirms you as an utterly biased fanboy without dispute.

I already proved Bauer beats McClane in melee because in DH4, when McClane tried to employ melee against Mai Lihn , a lesser opponent than Bauer (and she really is, as she let McClane live, as Bauer has confirmed onscreen feats of shooting people to make sure they are dead) with a computer monitor, he got immediately disarmed and she proceeded to beat the shit out of him for a second time. Again, even a lesser opponent than Bauer could defeat McClane in CQB melee. Bauer wins, indisputable, and the fact that you do , just, once again, makes you a biased troll.

Just like the biased troll you clearly are, your entire (troll) tactic was trying to downplay Bauer with the fact that Bauer was electrocuted to death

-despite the fact that no tazer was involved in the thread scenario; (blatant troll tactic),

-claiming that McClane would surive the same tazering(despite the fact that in DH2, a tazer applied for 2 seconds knocked a gorwn man unconscious for hours, and the one that killed Bauer was put directly on his barechested heart for 10 seconds), (more trolling)

-and despite the fact that Bauer withstood 20 months of electric torture out of sheer willpower and killed 51 people in the 24 hour period of his return) (you've trolled to critical mass, and now the core is melting down)

So, again, you haven't disproved shit and you are a trolling liar if you say you have.

Its not a spite thread. Your perception of what is self evident is imparied in all threads you argued against McClane in, and others too.

If anybody's perception of what is blatantly obvious has been heavily misguided, it's your's, sport. You created a blatant spite thread out of pure hatred of Bauer which involves Bauer taking on a creature that can rip apart cars, and you are too much of an immature brat to admit it and debate fair . Go play with your crayons, son, and leave these debates to the adults. You obviously are too young to understand them.

Thats why you set up gimp threads expecting them to be seen as fair

Are you talking about the HP vs army thread? Yeah, giving the military the ability to drop a MOAB is completely fair. Again you are such a hypocritical troll, accusing my judgement of being impaired, when you honestly think airstrikes are fair. laughing Seriously, are you 8? No, no. My brother was smarter at that age. 6 years old then?

..you've posted like a person with no ability to discern truth.

Who made a blatant spite thread out of butthurt? wink

Well since you have to go to name calling again,

Just calling a troll a troll

you are definitely the master baiter here, sperm/egg.

Lol, sperm/egg. You've never even heard of the simple word "zygote", and yet I'm supposed to trust your intelligence? laughing Dream, on, trollboy. Go play with your crayons.

Sadako of Girth
/\

smokin'

So much hot air, so little substance of truth in your semantic rage post, Lesty.

As for Zygote: strawmannery. For I imply that you are so young and dumb that you are pre-gamete joining. But hey you are what you are, sperm boy.

This is why you cry here so much whilst being wrong about pretty much everything..you watch all 4 movies released so far an conclude that McClane is a pussy. Goes to show what little you know, and are capable of learning..

Lestov16
Sorry, I just proved McClane lost and that you're a trolling retard. This being a blatant spite thread confirms it. Everybody knows you are a dumbass now smile

And I see you switched from sperm/egg to sperm. Was "zygote" too big of a word for you? laughing

Sadako of Girth
You've proved that you are a fact avoiding troll.

You were just sperm on previous pages too. But being a fact, naturally you didn't see it, perhaps you were too enraged again....

...gonna try another virus link, diddums?

smokin'

Lestov16
laughing If anyone is a fact-avoiding troll, it's the idiotic retard who thinks no TV villain can be smarter than some common thief who hired amateur mercs who steal candy bars.

Virus? WTF is your dumbass talking about? Did you not read the thread, or are you illiterate? The latter wouldn't surprise me, since you don't even know the word "zygote" laughing

"diddums"- I don't like Bad Boy. Suge Knight 4 Life. Epic fail of an insult, little boy laughing

Sadako of Girth
laughing If anyone is a fact-avoiding troll, it's the idiotic retard who thinks no TV villain can be smarter than some common thief who hired amateur mercs who steal candy bars.

But you never SAID that. (til just now, of course.)

Except that I do.
But dont let facty things spoil your worldview...think what you like.. smile

You dont know then what it means or it's origin, spermboy. lol
I listen to neither. I therefore win.

Lestov16
I never said that? WTF?

It's okay Saddie. Your IQ is in the negative integers. You don't have to pretend to be intelligent when you obviously aren't. you're just embarrassing yourself.

You win what? Your blatant spite thread? laughing Have fun with that, kid. Also lol at your victory exclamation when in another thread you were criticizing Quan for doing so, you trolling hypocrite.

And BTW, YOU LOST in the Bauer vs McClane threads because I proved that Bauer kicks McClane's ass, while you just trolled, so your retarded biased opinion has no bearing on the outcome whatsoever. Sorry, sport yes

Sadako of Girth
Obviously too high for you to grasp for you..? Ok.

More semantics from a being made of pure semen.

I didnt lose anything.
But McClane won all those threads by screenfeats.

Oh YOU won a hypothetical clash between a fictional character vs another fictional character? lololololololol
Thats one of MANY differences between you and I:
I debate a character's attributes in an impersonal way based on logic reason, whereas you seem to think its about you (a childish ego thing of yours) to the point that you gimp, downplay, scream, cry tears of rage, stamp yer little feets, provide people with a different viewpoint to your own with virused links, deny, insult, avoid and cry more rage tears til you "win".

Thats why no matter how many 'wins' you imagine for yourself you'll always be a loser in reality. smile

Lestov16
laughing

You = Troll = Your opinion on the matter means jack phucking shit. Bauer won. Your opinion carries no weight laughing out loud

Go crawl back under your bridge, troll, have your McCirclejerk fest and leave the rest of us alone. We don't want your illogical bullshit. It's nonsensical, it's moronic, and frankly, it's quite pathetic, even from a troll.

Sadako of Girth
See if you can answer this question:

If you here 4 complete pages after you agree that Clyde wins redundantly calling people silly names, being unduly contrary, and insulting people does that you you are the troll..?

Yes or no?

Lestov16
Pretty sure the guy who made the blatant spite thread is the troll here, so that'd be you, diddums

Sadako of Girth
Awwwwww pooooooor little baaaaayyyybeeeeeeeee crying tears of heartache and loss at the reapeted failure of your many blatant spite threads, and pwwwojecting it on meeeeeeeeeeee............. Awwwwwwwwwwww..............
baby

Obviously too high for you to grasp for you..? Ok.

More semantics from a being made of pure semen.

I didnt lose anything.
But McClane won all those threads by screenfeats.

Oh YOU won a hypothetical clash between a fictional character vs another fictional character? lololololololol
Thats one of MANY differences between you and I:
I debate a character's attributes in an impersonal way based on logic reason, whereas you seem to think its about you (a childish ego thing of yours) to the point that you gimp, downplay, scream, cry tears of rage, stamp yer little feets, provide people with a different viewpoint to your own with virused links, deny, insult, avoid and cry more rage tears til you "win".

Thats why no matter how many 'wins' you imagine for yourself you'll always be a loser in reality. smile

Robtard
Just cause you and Saddie managed to troll RJ into insanity doesn't mean you'll get me.

Will your 'raging' suffice? smile

Sadako of Girth
"Raging Bullsh!t" boxing

Sadako of Girth
laughing

You = Troll = Your opinion on the matter means jack phucking shit. Bauer won. Your opinion carries no weight laughing out loud

Go crawl back under your bridge, troll, have your McCirclejerk fest and leave the rest of us alone. We don't want your illogical bullshit. It's nonsensical, it's moronic, and frankly, it's quite pathetic, even from a troll.

Oh the old "accuse Sadako of what I myself do constantly" tactic again. Cry on, you sad, saaaaaaaaaaaaad clownshoe.

zjedLeVGcfE&autoplay=1

http://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/files/Seikogirl97/2012102419650_The_Sad_Clown_by_aiden_ivanov.jpg
http://www.magicity.com/images/ShoeBeeBluYellRed.jpg

Lestov16
Nice portrait of yourself, McClown. Must be difficult for you to put on those shoes every day. And no one wants to hear your theme song. Stop spamming threads with auto-playing videos, troll.

Sadako of Girth
Still in this thread flaming and trolling away, eh?

Theyre not spam. They're different vids,and they make a point, lend a bit of colour to the forums.

Be grateful, clownshoe.

Lestov16
Whatever, McClown. Your credibility was lost long ago

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud As if on your say so?

http://cdn.overclock.net/4/48/48ebc047_Clown20Shoe20Stripe.jpeg

Careful juggling under that low bridge, trolly. stick out tongue

Lestov16
Your theme, Trolly McClown.

E2E_RSJAhYU&autoplay=1

Sadako of Girth
Terrible mix with your all ready posted theme music. You're not all that as a DJ.

Youre sending me love songs now (or a rage driven confession as to how beat your are?)

"Tears Of A Clown"
Now if there's a smile on my face
It's only there trying to fool the public
But when it comes down to fooling you
Now honey that's quite a different subject
But don't let my glad expression
Give you the wrong impression
'Cause really I'm sad, Oh I'm sadder than sad
Well I'm hurt and I want you so bad
Like a clown I appear to be glad ooh yeah

Well they're some sad things known to man
But ain't too much sadder than
The tears of a clown when there's no one around
Oh yeah, baby baby, oh yeah baby baby
Now if I appear to be carefree
It's only to camouflage my sadness
And honey to shield my pride I try
To cover this hurt with a show of gladness
But don't let my show convince you
That I've been happy since you
'Cause I need to go, oh I need you so
Look I'm hurt and I want you to know
For others I put on a show ...

Just like Pagliacci did
I try to keep my surface hid
Smiling in the crowd I try
But in a lonely room I cry
The tears of a clown
When there's no one around, oh yeah, baby baby
Now if there's a smile on my face
Don't let my glad expression
Give you the wrong impression
Don't let this smile I wear
Make you think that I don't care"

Or was it that all the thought you could put into your intended attack was used up on going "Huuurrrrr hurrrrrr! Thats got Clown in the title..!!! That'll get him....Huuurrrrrrrr hurrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!"

Either way congrats on this remarkable self-pwning.
That really takes skill to pull off like that, to make someone laugh so thoroughly as that and brighten their day up.. the most essential clown skill that you have mastered so far...!!!

http://www.wondercostumes.com/imgzoom/clubbers-clown-jacket-costume-3628.jpg

Keep it up...!!!

Lestov16
^ epic butthurt laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
butthurt..?

Lesty, the sand in your crack is also known as 'Sahara'.

Still with those nice wide clownshoes like yours, at least you can stay above the sand, snow, water and, of course, the massive amounts of bullshit you come out with constantly. smokin'

Lestov16
^ epic butthurt laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
Yes. Lesty you do regularly post epic butthurt. We get it.
No need to keep putting arrows indicating massive rectal lesions pointing at your name.

Now you need to start applying the cream to your hurt regions like your rectum and begin the healing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.