Marvel vs DC 3v3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odekahn
Dark Phoenix Jean Grey
Galactus (well fed)
Odin

Vs

God Swamp Thing
PC Dr. Fate
Spectre

DTM
What can God Swamp Thing do?

Odekahn
Originally posted by DTM
What can God Swamp Thing do?

Separate souls from bodies, virtually unkillable, use any form of plant life (including those found on and/or in the body), etc. etc.

DTM
So hes more a planetary level power then? Is he linked to the Earth in some way, as in if someone just blew the Earth away (which both Galactus and DP could do easily enough), would that affect ST, or would such a feat be well above what ST could even handle?

Odekahn
He could handle it and reform elsewhere. He's the avatar of the green. Basically an abstract.

DTM
So this of the green, wouldnt that be an Earth related being, or no? This ST has survived away from the Earth, hes shown to be a galaxy or universal level being? It just sounds like hes more an Earth God, or an Earth-linked creature, than a being of the Universe (though I of course know very little of him in this form, so Im only asking).

ColossusGrundy
I don't see any of the Marvel team that makes me think they can beat Spectre or Swamp Thing

Fate makes it overkill.

Team DC for the very quick win.

DTM
Well, Spectre has been all over the place, sometimes being an equal to LT, sometimes being a character on the level of Strange or Fate. Some versions would beat Galactus or DP, some would lose to them.

pym-ftw
Does big G get the UN?

Endless Mike
GST is almost Presence level or higher

sCOURGE_0
Any of the DC Team can solo

comicfan11
Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.