Hank Henshaw vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Hank Henshaw has some fairly impressive hacking and durability feats. Beta Ray Bill is a cyborg. If the two were to clash could Hank hack Bill before Bill can take Hank out long enough for a forum win?

Stipulations: Hank is defenseless while he tries the hack. Bill knows what Hank is trying to do and is going all out trying to stop him.

pym-ftw
Been done Hank wins

sCOURGE_0
Henshaw wins with extreme ease

ThereIsHope
How? I would like to know how.

SevenShackles
Henshaw is a beast and hard to put down if you don't have a big ol 'S' on your chest. BRB being a cyborg just makes his chances worst.

Lord Feron
Not sure what kind of feats BRB has with resisting hacks but i'm going with henshaw since his hacking ability is the uber!

the Darkone
It's not for certain Henshaw can manipulate him, that's saying Henshaw can over ride the Odin Force enchantments. If Henshaw cant take done that way, it wont be looking good for Henshaw because BRB got some serious firepower and their is a reason Thor oath brother.

Brockalizer
I don't doubt for a second that it CAN be done, I'm just not sure if it can be done in the time allowed.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by the Darkone
It's not for certain Henshaw can manipulate him, that's saying Henshaw can over ride the Odin Force enchantments. If Henshaw cant take done that way, it wont be looking good for Henshaw because BRB got some serious firepower and their is a reason Thor oath brother.

Even if he can't effect BRB's mystical enhancements (or whatever you would call them) I'm sure hacking into his cyborg body would throw BRB off enough to give henshaw an edge.
I'm not sure his mystical enhancements would hinder henshaw from accessing what he needs to (even tho I'm sure he won't be able to access the Odin force directly due to hacking)
How does he fare hacking things with non mechanical/mystical/cosmic properties? No recalling any feats off the top of my head.

the Darkone
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Even if he can't effect BRB's mystical enhancements (or whatever you would call them) I'm sure hacking into his cyborg body would throw BRB off enough to give henshaw an edge.
I'm not sure his mystical enhancements would hinder henshaw from accessing what he needs to (even tho I'm sure he won't be able to access the Odin force directly due to hacking)
How does he fare hacking things with non mechanical/mystical/cosmic properties? No recalling any feats off the top of my head.

I was saying that the OF enchantments could be protecting his Cyborg body which is infuse with the OF, the OF enchantments are tuff, like Thor hammer, Destroyer armor. I think we can only speculate until something happens, if Henshaw can then he wins, but if he cant BRB is going beat the crap out of Henshaw for trying.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by the Darkone
I was saying that the OF enchantments could be protecting his Cyborg body which is infuse with the OF, the OF enchantments are tuff, like Thor hammer, Destroyer armor. I think we can only speculate until something happens, if Henshaw can then he wins, but if he cant BRB is going beat the crap out of Henshaw for trying.

Ah my bad I misunderstood you then. Good point.

Golgo13
Hank.

ThereIsHope
Knowing Henshaw he probably would find a way to hack into BRB. This is almost spite.

THIS IS LUDACRIS, LUDACRIS I SAY.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.