Hyperion VS Sentry from WWH.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diesldude
This is the multi universal destruction surviving Hyperion.
Discuss.

yaadaveyaa
i am sticking with sentry here hes stronger much faster hes always going to be a second ahead of hyperion

Lord Feron
Hyperion, The exploding universe while holding to planets apart without sustaining any damage seems alot more impressive than Sentry from WWH.

yaadaveyaa
he still would never ever be able to damage sentry sentry would beat him down

Lord Feron
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
he still would never ever be able to damage sentry sentry would beat him down

what makes you believe that?

Diesldude
he still would never ever be able to damage sentry sentry would beat him down I think you have it backwards. How is sentry going to damage a being capable of withstanding universal destruction? Hyperion has the strength to push a planet with each arm so I think that should be sufficient to harm sentry. That's my opinion.

yaadaveyaa
sentry stays 2 seconds ahead with the molecule manipulation and would never get hit by hyperion his durability is very impressive but sentry went toe to toe with hulk (not unleashing) and i will bet everything i have on hulk being stronger then hyperion he is faster and stronger and if he decides to end this and get serious he destroys him

carver9
Already stated that Savage Hulk is stronger than Hyperion. As for the fight, Sentry is the best but Hyperion destroys him.

yaadaveyaa
based on his durability feat?

carver9
based on his durability feat?

And strength ft.

yaadaveyaa
hes still not stronger then sentry 1 durability feat isnt beating sentry here

carver9
hes still not stronger then sentry 1 durability feat isnt beating sentry here

Hyperion used strength to prevent two universes from Colliding. I see nothing here to suggest he would lose against Sentry.

Sixth_Winged
I think this new Hype is on the level of King Hyperion.

King Hyper went toe to toe against Blue Marvel and won

Sentry wen toe to toe against Blue Marvel and got ktfo to the moon lol.....

just keeding

Actually i think Sentry wins here simply because this new hype has one extremely great feat and another inconsistent one (vs. hulk).

carver9
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I think this new Hype is on the level of King Hyperion.

King Hyper went toe to toe against Blue Marvel and won

Sentry wen toe to toe against Blue Marvel and got ktfo to the moon lol.....

just keeding

Actually i think Sentry wins here simply because this new hype has one extremely great feat and another inconsistent one (vs. hulk).

Hulk is just the strongest there is.

Zack Fair
I like How Hulk continues to get unintended love, or is it?

Estacado
So Carter....Why is Hulk ridin Superman in your sig?mmm

Zack Fair
Hulk wants the D. Its the reason Hulk is always so angry. He has not come out of the closet and has all that pent up frustration. Diana riding Supes makes it worse for the poor green butterfly.

Diesldude
I don't understand how you guys brought the hulk into this. Hyperion also wasn't pushing the universes apart, he was preventing 2 planets from colliding once those planets touched, I don't know what, laws of physics the universes disappeared or went kaput. Who knows, maybe the reason only one Hyperion survived was because of maybe he was at the event horizon where the planets from the 2 universes met. All speculation for now and it does not prove as carver said that he is stronger than the hulk or anyone for that matter. But is it enough to beat the sentry?

Diesldude
Originally posted by Estacado
So Carter....Why is Hulk ridin Superman in your sig?mmm oh man why did u make him aware of this?

Estacado
Originally posted by Diesldude
oh man why did u make him aware of this?
He was perfectly aware of it...his sig request was like"Can someone make me a sig of Hulk ridin Superman?"

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Hulk wants the D. Its the reason Hulk is always so angry. He has not come out of the closet and has all that pent up frustration. Diana riding Supes makes it worse for the poor green butterfly.
He is angry cause his dick is small...uhuh

Diesldude
Originally posted by Estacado
He was perfectly aware of it...his sig request was like"Can someone make me a sig of Hulk ridin Superman? uhuh the picture on the right, is he screaming in pain/pleasure? It's clear as a bright sunny day because of the picture sequence. LOL

yaadaveyaa
I don't understand how you guys brought the hulk into this. Hyperion also wasn't pushing the universes apart, he was preventing 2 planets from colliding once those planets touched, I don't know what, laws of physics the universes disappeared or went kaput. Who knows, maybe the reason only one Hyperion survived was because of maybe he was at the event horizon where the planets from the 2 universes met. All speculation for now and it does not prove as carver said that he is stronger than the hulk or anyone for that matter. But is it enough to beat the sentry?

thank you very much ... i can say without doubt he can not do any where close to enough to put down the sentry hes to strong much stronger then hyperion and would dominate this fight

the Darkone
This version of Hyperion seems to be King Hyperion equal and more durable, Sentry minus Void still had issues and couldn't keep it together. And if this Hyperion shares anything similarities of 712 Hyperion with Eternal abilities this would be by far the most complete Hyperion since King Hyperion and came be more consistent than head case Sentry. I still take Hyperion over Sentry, since he has the most potential out of the two.

yaadaveyaa
this version of hyperion or really any version of hyperion from my readings can beat sentry so even if its king hyperion sentry still mops the floor with him

carver9

All of this is just wrong. The planet's never touched.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.