Savage Oppress vs Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
no expression

ares834
Bait thread...

The Jedi win of course.

The_Tempest
My gut is to go with the Jedi due to sheer numbers, whittle it down to two for a better thread.

Q99
Yea. Fisto's good, he can pull anchor duty, and between the two others they'll manage. Likely to take some hard force pushes and bruises, but three masters including one of the better duelists in the order is too much.

Excalibur2776
Obviously the Jedi would win

Mizukage Yoda
Spite thread

Mizukage Yoda
Spite thread, the Jedi take this.

Nephthys
When certain members are seriously claiming that Oppress is above all 3 of these Masters, can it really be called a spite thread?

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Nephthys
When certain members are seriously claiming that Oppress is above all 3 of these Masters, can it really be called a spite thread?

Did they say he was above the three masters? Or did they say he's above the three masters combined. I believe Savage is above each master individually. But I don't really think he quite outclasses Kit Fisto, throw in one of the others and he'll be hard pressed, and would probably lose if it's Jar'Kai Fisto. All 3 and it's a rape.

DARTH POWER
^ After hearing Filoni's quote I stated that the reason Sidious didn't blitz Opress wasn't because Sidious was holding back but simply because Opress was > Tiin + Kolar + Fisto.

But I meant in the context of his performance against Sidious. That it was better than all those 3 together.

As for this thread I can see Opress defeating 2 of them through his sheer power (plus he's shown he can fight 2 Jedi at a time with his Saber staff)..

But 3 is just too many Sabers to defend against for someone of his low level of skill and experience.

Edit- Maul or Obi-Wan however would solo these 3 stick out tongue

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
^ After hearing Filoni's quote I stated that the reason Sidious didn't blitz Opress wasn't because Sidious was holding back but simply because Opress was > Tiin + Kolar + Fisto.

But I meant in the context of his performance against Sidious. That it was better than all those 3 together.

As for this thread I can see Opress defeating 2 of them through his sheer power (plus he's shown he can fight 2 Jedi at a time with his Saber staff)..

But 3 is just too many Sabers to defend against for someone of his low level of skill and experience.

Edit- Maul or Obi-Wan however would solo these 3 stick out tongue

Maul could much easier than Kenobi. Maul has the saber and the TK powers to fend off two of them while smashing another ala TK. It'd be hard for Kenobi to get blows in with 3 opponents.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Maul could much easier than Kenobi. Maul has the saber and the TK powers to fend off two of them while smashing another ala TK. It'd be hard for Kenobi to get blows in with 3 opponents.

True but give him a second Saber and I actually think he might stomp.

Nephthys
I don't think either Kenobi or Maul could beat these 3 at the same time. No way. no expression

axel_jovan

DARTH POWER
They're too fast for for these 3. And Maul's much more powerful in the force too.

The Viszla fight was honorable combat so he couldn't simply Force choke him. And he probably had to take it easy with his speed as well.

Somehow I doubt the deathwatch would have accepted Maul's leadership if the fight was just a straight up decapitation.

The novel has Opress smiling at Maul because he knows Viszla can't possibly compete.

Vensai
Savage takes down two before dying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.