Harry Potter vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Harry is by himself, stranded in the jungle setting that we see in the first movie. Meanwhile, a yautja is hunting him.

How dare Harry fare?*

* He is aware that he is being hunted.

KingD19
That won't help him.

He gets his spine pulled out.

Silent Master
Harry gets killed.

Ascendancy
Harry dies every time.

Mindset
Spite.

whatdoucare
Harry won't last 10 seconds

FrothByte
Does Harry know that he's being hunted and is the Predator in camouflage? Harry doesn't stand a chance.

On the other hand if Harry at least knew that there was something there hunting him, well, I still say he gets killed, but he does have a few things he can do.

If the pred is visible... then Harry does have a good chance of winning.

BruceSkywalker
Pothead becomes a trophy on Predator's wall

Robtard
Patronus, Engorgio, Stupify, Fellatio, Patronus. /thread

ThorinWoofer
The stuff you people come up with.

We all know Harry can't kill to save his life, so he gets ****ed up pretty hard.

FrothByte
Originally posted by ThorinWoofer
The stuff you people come up with.

We all know Harry can't kill to save his life, so he gets ****ed up pretty hard.

Well he doesn't need to kill. Stupefy will work just fine with the Pred... that is, if Potter can see the pred.

The Fat Rambo
Harry from the first movie gets WTF prison raped. Harry in his late teens, he might win.

KingD19
There's also a chance that the Predator is resistant or immune to magic like some Harry Potter creatures.

The Fat Rambo
This is true, but it is also 100% speculation.

KingD19
I know. That's why I said there's a chance. But an alien creature from across the galaxy, there is a chance.

The Fat Rambo
Bullets hurt it just fine.

Silent Master
There is also the fact that they are wearing armor and we have seen spells blocked by sufficiently solid objects.

KingD19
Yeah, and bullets would probably hurt Trolls and Giants and Dragons too. But magic doesn't work so well on them does it?

focus4chumps
i think it depends on whether or not he knows he's being hunted. if not, potter skull trophy.

:edit: whoops just saw the disclaimer. potter prob wins

KingD19
How? How's he going to win against the invisible alien who has plasma bolts, laser nets, and like 10 other instant kill weapons?

Silent Master
Movie Harry never really seemed all that skilled, he certainly didn't seem skilled enough to track an invisible opponent.

Robtard
Predator scans him, sees he's a scared and fragile man-boy armed only with a slender stick and bails, cos Harry's beneath him.

elrond72
good point robotard. would the predator even know the wand can be used as a weapon. if not i agree he would just leave him alone as he wouldnt class it as a hunt.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Robtard
Predator scans him, sees he's a scared and fragile man-boy armed only with a slender stick and bails, cos Harry's beneath him.

True. Harry wins by default.

Predator has better game than this. Harry is no different than that child from Predator 2.

Though if the Predator sees Harry produce magic then it's game on.
Harry gets his wand arm shot off.
Hilarity ensues.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.